'Class I obese' (30-34 bmi) 1 2.78%
'Class II obese' (35-39 bmi) 7 19.44%
'Class III obese' (aka morbidly obese) (40-49 bmi) 12 33.33%
'Class IV obese' (aka hyper-obese) (50-59 bmi) 9 25.00%
Bigger than that (bmi 60+) 11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2016, 10:49 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Ideal size for a BHM?

What do you think is the perfect BHM size, subjectively for you personally as an FFA/gay FA? You can use poundage/measurements/other indicators (double-chin, sausage fingers, moobs, etc.) whatever works for you but I used BMI for the poll cause weight is just so variable depending on height for true fatness level.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:07 PM   #2
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

No selections above BMI of 40?

It seems a little odd as a BMI of 40 is not all that big - various NFL football players such as 'da Fridge' William Perry (BMI 46 when the Bears won the SuperBowl, 53 when he played in the UK) and Aaron Gibson (BMI 47, 50 when in high school) have been much above 40, let alone more 'non-athletic' BHMs.

After all, a BMI of 50 is just 369 pounds on a six foot tall guy, or 400 pounds if he's 6'3".
Old 05-02-2016, 01:21 PM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I do have a suspicion that most people wouldn't start thinking of a guy as a BHM until at least the mid-30s, in BMI terms. Then again, maybe that is just my feelings on it.
Old 05-02-2016, 01:44 PM   #4
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I used this chart to come up with the ranges, was in a hurry when I made this, will do some more research and see if I can come up with any further classifications for the >40 set.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...am4=1745615390
Old 05-02-2016, 02:10 PM   #5
squeezablysoft

Ok, sorry I'm being an idiot, is there a way to edit a poll you created or do I just need to start over?
Old 05-02-2016, 02:20 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Look at the top right corner of the poll iteself. If you can edit it, the edit button will be there. If you don't see it, let me know how you want it to be, and I can use magical moderator powers to fix it up.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:28 PM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't comment because I never judge based on BMI. Weight and pant size combo is usually my go to.

Also, BMI turns me off as a medical thing; I never think about it in conjunction with a sexy BHM
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 03:02 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

After some PM with SS, I changed the poll categories. Not sure I got them quite how she wanted, but I had a limited window so just took a stab at it.

I also deleted the two existing votes, hopefully it will allow people to re-vote -- not sure as I've never re-done this before.

For reference, for a guy of average height (5'10"), one BMI point is about seven pounds (half a stone). So for the ranges in the poll, for this mythical roughly average and arithmetically convenient guy:

Overweight starts at 175 lbs
Obese I starts at 210 lbs
Obese II starts at 245 lbs
Obese III starts at 280 pounds
Obese IV starts at 350 pounds
'bigger than that' starts at 420 pounds.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:21 PM   #9
squeezablysoft

Thanks for finding the obesity categories and fixing the poll for me Tad, you're awesome!
Old 05-02-2016, 03:31 PM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Default would be class II for me, but i find class III super sexy too. Above that weight it is very bhm specific as opposed to general statement
Old 05-02-2016, 04:07 PM   #11
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

On behalf of Class II we thank you, and invite you to sign up to our newsletter for more great content like this!

RIGHT NOW!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 04:53 PM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I only do picture books, Matt
Old 05-02-2016, 05:58 PM   #13
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

My personal opinion is that once a guy has more than 25% body fat it really starts to affect his physical abilities. I know that its does for me. At 280 pounds I'm about 18% body fat. That's a size I could be happy with (about 25 pounds less than I weigh now).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 06:13 PM   #14
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sorry, the correct answer was 367 pounds 3 ounces. Again the answer we were looking for is 367 pounds 3 ounces. Thank you for playing.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:30 PM   #15
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
My personal opinion is that once a guy has more than 25% body fat it really starts to affect his physical abilities. I know that its does for me. At 280 pounds I'm about 18% body fat. That's a size I could be happy with (about 25 pounds less than I weigh now).
As an FA, if you had your druthers, what would the amount you'd find irrisistable on HER be though?
Old 05-02-2016, 06:39 PM   #16
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
As an FA, if you had your druthers, what would the amount you'd find irrisistable on HER be though?
Methinks a corresponding poll for the fellas might be in order. And here it is: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...d.php?t=119312

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-02-2016 at 06:46 PM. Reason: added stuff
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:36 PM   #17
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

This is an interesting question. My wife bought a pair of size 4 jeans this afternoon. When we met she couldn't find any jeans big enough to fit her 90+ inch hips.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:45 PM   #18
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I meant more that most of us F/fa have double standards with our own bodies, unless gainers/enjoying being fat ourselves.

So when bm commented i was curious to know what his standard was as an FA, not just as a big guy.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:18 PM   #19
bigmac

Quote:
I meant more that most of us F/fa have double standards with our own bodies, unless gainers/enjoying being fat ourselves.

So when bm commented i was curious to know what his standard was as an FA, not just as a big guy.
I have a very broad range -- I've been with women from about 120 pounds to over 600 pounds. But over the years I've been most attracted to women in the 280-320 pound range.

Regardless of what I find attractive in women they've only found me attractive when I wasn't too fat.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:26 PM   #20
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I guess that makes me a class III.

Although much the same as bigmac, my personal preferenes run a wide spectrum.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:30 AM   #21
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm loving this class system, I feel like I'm grading a bunch of extremely sexy lorries or something.

My current partner is a class 3 (just) and I always think of him as being pretty small to be honest! Though he is short too so that might be why. My last ex was in the 'bigger than that' section and that is my preference, though obviously it isn't a huge deal to me or anything.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:25 AM   #22
squeezablysoft

Quote:

Interesting idea re: Double standard for ideal self vs ideal partner. Almost makes me wanna start yet another new thread. But I think we can discuss it here.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:39 AM   #23
squeezablysoft

I've been attracted to guys all across the spectrum, but I picked Class III cause that's really the sweet spot for me. It's very educational checking ppl out on Feabie, I always knew I liked fat boys, but I had no idea just how fat some of the boys I liked were. Most overweight ppl and many Class I obese ppl barely even look fat to me. I wonder if this is an American (where almost everyone is fat) thing, an F/FA thing, a fat person thing (I'm repping Team Overweight here, but just 14#s till I move "up the ranks" to Class I obese!) or just my own personal weirdness?
Old 05-03-2016, 05:08 PM   #24
kittymahlberg

kittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot picskittymahlberg does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
Most overweight ppl and many Class I obese ppl barely even look fat to me. I wonder if this is an American (where almost everyone is fat) thing, an F/FA thing, a fat person thing (I'm repping Team Overweight here, but just 14#s till I move "up the ranks" to Class I obese!) or just my own personal weirdness?
This! From the time I was young to the present day, I've always found myself thinking, "Yeah, so-and-so is pretty average size, really," only to hear that person or a third party talk about how they are SOOOO fat. When it's the other person, sometimes you can chalk it up to people hating on themselves as motivation to lose weight. Whatever works for you, I guess, though it always makes me feel bad. If you want to lose weight to improve your health, that's great, but you don't have to hate on yourself in the process.

I still remember one of my earliest crushes, when I was about 12. He was pretty chubby, I guess, but I remember being shocked when my . . . let's call them peers rather than friends . . . all responded to my declaration of interest with, "But he's FAT!" Before I could even get mad at them for being a bunch of shallow twits, I was confused they considered him that big.

But then, I answered Class IV. Also, I grew up and still live in a part of the USA that's known for being really overweight. When I took a trip to Europe last year, it kind of freaked me out. I'd never realized I was so used to being surrounded by fatties! Feel kind of spoiled now. But also less weird. I mean, when the vast majority of people around you look a certain way, I think the weird thing is finding that type unattractive, not the other way around....
Old 05-03-2016, 06:34 PM   #25
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymahlberg View Post
This! From the time I was young to the present day, I've always found myself thinking, "Yeah, so-and-so is pretty average size, really," only to hear that person or a third party talk about how they are SOOOO fat. When it's the other person, sometimes you can chalk it up to people hating on themselves as motivation to lose weight. Whatever works for you, I guess, though it always makes me feel bad. If you want to lose weight to improve your health, that's great, but you don't have to hate on yourself in the process.

I still remember one of my earliest crushes, when I was about 12. He was pretty chubby, I guess, but I remember being shocked when my . . . let's call them peers rather than friends . . . all responded to my declaration of interest with, "But he's FAT!" Before I could even get mad at them for being a bunch of shallow twits, I was confused they considered him that big.

But then, I answered Class IV. Also, I grew up and still live in a part of the USA that's known for being really overweight. When I took a trip to Europe last year, it kind of freaked me out. I'd never realized I was so used to being surrounded by fatties! Feel kind of spoiled now. But also less weird. I mean, when the vast majority of people around you look a certain way, I think the weird thing is finding that type unattractive, not the other way around....
Me too, Southerner born and bred. I do feel so incredibly lucky to be an American FFA. And as much as it bugs me that fat ppl are so underrepresented in the media compared to real life, I'd rather have it this way than the other way round (lots of chubsters on TV/magazines but few irl), I guess then I'd understand how ppl who like slim ppl feel. But truly I believe American F/FAs are the luckiest of humans, and I'm very grateful. Almost wanna sing about it "Oh, I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know we're fat".