Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

View Poll Results: Would you want your FA related fantasies to be part of your reality?
I'd like my fantasies to become part of my life! 150 63.29%
My fantasies are best kept as fantasies! 87 36.71%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Would you want your reality to match your FA fantasies?

A lot of people enjoy fantasies far more extreme than anything they would want in reality, while others fantasize more about what they would want in life.

For you, which one is more generally the case when it comes to whatever FA related fantasies you may have?

ETA: poll is anonymous.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

One of my fantasies that I certainly don't want to see in reality is me gaining a lot of weight.

I inhabit the Low 260's and have hapily for several years now. But I do have these Feedee fantasies. I enjoy them but I wouldn't want to see them take shape in reality.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not voting, just because I'd fall in between the two up there.

But I'd love some of my fantasies to become a reality. Some of them are best kept as fantasies. Some can be both, via role playing and all that.

Something I'd like to happen would be, for example, a threesome between me and two SSBBWs. It's possible, it's something that is a fantasy but could be a reality.

Something in between would be a fantasy of size or growth. I'm a feeder, I'm into inflation, so an illusion of growth would cater to that. Wearing tight clothes and saying that they fit just that morning? HALLO, I AM HAVE BONER FOR YOU.

But then there's things that I wouldn't want to be reality, and might be dangerous to role play. Extreme stuffing, for one. I accept that it's fantasy and that it's likely to stay that way, and I'm fine with that.

And it really doesn't take much to differentiate between the three categories. In general terms- what's possible; what can be satisfied with a bit of acting; and what's dangerous. I don't think it too unreasonable.

I do also think that fair's fair, and if she's willing to do anything like this for me, I damn well better be willing to do the same for her fantasies.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hm....yes and no.

I would love it if my husband gained a few hundred pounds, but he would hate it, and I'm sure that he would not be as healthy at that weight as he is now. If he somehow loved it and was in perfect health, then yeah, make it happen...but I just don't believe it would play out that way.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Geodetic_Effect

Geodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going onGeodetic_Effect knows EXACTLY what's going on

I don't have any FA related fantasies. But my fantasies in general should really stay fantasy.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would love for my fantasies to become a reality!
But to be honest, it is just general things. I think the biggest thing for me is occasionally who I have fantasies about being with.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
Victim
Oasis is JUST A BAND.

Victim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions communityVictim is a pillar of the Dimensions community

They already do match up pretty closely.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:33 PM   #8
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I do sometimes wish that my fantasies became reality. I do like some inflation or extreme weight gain. But the fact is, is that I also love the human aspect of my real life fantasies.

But a lot of my fantasies should and will remain just that. I know that it will never happen when a girl I am with will gain so much weight that they start eating furniture and stuff.

I have real life fantasies that at times, are a million times better. Because sometimes in my fantasies, a girl can be like 5 thousand pounds and that gets me off. But IRL, if a 260lbs girl says "I am up to 265", like Beej said.

HALLO! I AM HAZ BONER 4 U!

Haha, anyway. So, I can't really vote on this. I wish I could but the fact is that I have fantasies that can and hopefully if I play my cards right will come to be. But there are those that will always remain fantasies just because they may be unhealthy, or even impossible.

And one more key factor for my fantasies, my fantasies only come true if the girl involved likes it too! So, if it is something we can both agree on and enjoy, I am on cloud nine.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:50 PM   #9
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

I think I would like to fulfill most of my fantasies.... but will I get a chance to, that is the question. The problem for me I think, is finding a partner who is open-minded and non-judgmental and who I'd feel safe sharing my fantasies with and basically, who is on the same wave length as me. I dated a man years ago and when I finally got up the courage to tell him some of my fantasies, he thought I was depraved LOL but then my last boyfriend, I could really tell him anything (sexual fantasy or otherwise).

Also, I have fulfilled a couple of fantasies that later, upon reflection, would have been better left as fantasies.

This is a great post Tad, great question. What about you? How do you feel about the whole fantasy vs. reality thing?
Old 01-31-2010, 11:52 PM   #10
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

If my fantasies actually came to fruition, I'd never be a productive member of society. Not a good idea.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Time to give my own answer, I suppose.

In short: No.

In long.....

First of all, I should mention that when I was still fairly young I worried that fantasizing about people I knew, or about myself in certain situations, could influence my behavior without me realizing it, so I decided to do all my fantasizing using made up characters and situations (OK, some of them will have some resemblance to myself or to real people, but they are still clearly someone different in my head). So obviously my fantasies could not become real in the specific.

But looking at the more general sense of my fantasies, the core themes of at least some of my fantasies could happen in my life (with varying degrees of disruption). However I'm generally a pretty moderate person, heck I even used the quote "Moderation in all things, including moderation" in my high school yearbook, which is not normally the most moderate time of one's life! Despite, or possibly because of that, my fantasies tend to feature a lack of moderation. In fact the key point for me in most of them is when the key character realizes their degree of immoderation....then carries on if not re-doubles what they do. Or to sum them up another way "Too much.....is just enough, or maybe just the beginning."

So to a large extent in my case the question is, would I want to give up my moderate approach to life? I think the most I could say is that at times I wish I was a person who was.....but I don't think it would really work for me.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #12
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm not capable of providing the level of care and attention my fantasy partner would be entitled to, so no. The kind of woman I fantasize about isn't willing to settle for less than she deserves or needs. Anyone with high self-worth would certainly find me well beneath her expectations. Kind of that old W.C.Fields Catch-22, "I would never belong to any club that would have me as a member." That pretty well sums up why I'm retired from the relationship game. I finally realized I only want what I don't deserve (or can't keep).
Old 02-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #13
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

the reason fantasies exist is because some part of us wants to see them come to pass, and become realities.

this said, i totally wish my fantasies could become reality.
and this doesn't just involve FA-related things, either. this also applies to winning the lottery and getting to find voice-acting work for cartoons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:58 AM   #14
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah I would love for my Fa fantasies to come true because it would involve me being ubber rich, and therefore able to live outside society in comfort.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:27 PM   #15
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm going to be honest that I would ideally like to see my FA fantasies to come true, but if it hurts the other person, then it's not worth it. So I'm not voting.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #16
Scorsese86
Likeable conservative

Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Scorsese86 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't have any crazy fantasies... not that I know about.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:22 AM   #17
zosimos

zosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszosimos can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default yes

For various reasons, many of my fantasies could never be fulfilled, given current limits to medical science, gravity, etc.... But of of my more reasonable fantasies - hell yeah I'd like to fulfill them! I suspect that in karmic terms, a strong unfulfilled fantasy follows us through incarnations until we gain the personal strength to realize it. A failure of courage in this respect might have dire consequences...

"The great moments in our life come when we gain the courage to rename our evil as what is best in us." - Neitzsche

"Our bodies are ours to use, and to use up." - Dan Savage
zosimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #18
Donnybrook

Donnybrook has said some nice things

This is a great question, because so many FA's come into the realization that they are FA's through fantasy, through the distant desire for a beautiful fat man or woman who's way, way, way out of the realm of possibility for them.

I've had so many fantasies in which I expressed my desire to be with, have sex with, or live my life with a fat partner that it would be hard to pick and choose which ones I'd want to be real and which I wouldn't care to experience in reality. Probably a good lot of them I'd want to keep in the closet. But I'm open to changing my mind one day. For example, there are just some things I haven't done yet with a fat partner that I'm just really looking forward to doing, once the right guy comes along. They are fantasies that are going to give me a lot of satisfaction if I get a chance to make them real.

That's life, you know. At one point (usually an earlier point) you have a dream about something and can't imagine how it could be real for you. Then over the years you get bold, and realize that that desire, whatever it is, is really strong. You never shook off those fat fantasies, they're a part of you.

But, I'll tell you, one fantasy that I wish were true and real is the following:

Being fat brings no health problems. Being fat is actually really good for you. The fatter you are, the longer life you will live. Your blood pressure will be amazing. You'll have really low cholesterol and your blood sugar will at great levels, if you're fat. You won't suffer any back problems or respiratory problems.

And another:

Everybody is fat!
Donnybrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #19
Ravens-son

Ravens-son has said some nice things
Default Sure, I wish

I'm well aware that my fantasies often go far beyond the limits of biology and health and all that jazz. But honestly, who limits their fantasies to what's realistic? (that's rhetorical, I actually assume most people stay well within the guidelines of reality when fantasizing)

So my basic answer would be "Hell yes, I want reality to match my fantasies." But the caveat is that it needs to meet my fantasies completely. If my fantasy is me or my partner gaining an ungodly amount of weight, there also needs to be "no health issues" thrown in, because excessive sweating and labored breathing don't fit in with my fantasy.

If we're not allowing for the sudden appearance of magic or dramatic leaps in scientific technology, then I would still like to see my more mundane fantasies come true, such as hooking up with a fat woman who's happy at her size, doesn't worry about dieting and can share my love of food. And preferably one who enjoys my own extra pounds as well, though neither I nor she would have to fulfill any feeder/feedee roles. As hard to fulfull as that may be, it's still more realistic than my immobility fantasies.
Ravens-son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #20
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some of my fantasies deserve to be made reality! But others actually don't. So it's about what and what for me.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #21
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think by definition everyone wants to attain their fantasy, if there were no consequences to the attainability. in our sphere there's a lot more reasons why something stays a fantasy than mere guilt or embarrassment.

if that means the 12,000 lb. marshmallow turns back into a 350 lb girl after sex then so be it.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #22
jenboo
On Timeout

jenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjenboo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
i think by definition everyone wants to attain their fantasy, if there were no consequences to the attainability. in our sphere there's a lot more reasons why something stays a fantasy than mere guilt or embarrassment.

if that means the 12,000 lb. marshmallow turns back into a 350 lb girl after sex then so be it.
i disagree. I have some fantasy's that i do not want to attain non dependent on consequences.
jenboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:27 AM   #23
Ravens-son

Ravens-son has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
I have some fantasy's that i do not want to attain non dependent on consequences.
Interesting. Any particular reason?
Ravens-son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #24
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Some of my fantasies should be made real; some should remain fantasies. I'm not going to tell you what those fantasies are though.
Old 03-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #25
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

I would liken it to lying on the ocean, as the tide comes in. It feels great to be surrounded by water and the gentle pull of the sand, but total immersion would suck. I like it when life approximates fantasy and it is a caring lover indeed who is willing to make that happen for someone they care about. Also, it sounds odd but part of the appeal of fantasies is that they, well are fantasies. If real life resembled them to closely...I guess I'd find new ones, but it would diminish the magic a bit.