Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Boys With Big Booty's

So it seems like FFAs are always into the dude's belly and I love me a "gut-sy" guy too, don't get me wrong. But what really drives me crazy and unfortunately is hard to find is a guy with a massive @$$. Once in awhile you see a black guy with one, I'm not as attracted to black guys as a general rule though, but I have seen some hot black guys. And sometimes you'll find a Latino with ample assets, and I like Latin guys. But white boys with big butts are like freakin rainbow unicorns. I mean, dude can have a gut down to his knees and still have a pancake @$$. Anyone else share my frustration?

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-05-2016 at 12:09 PM. Reason: added stuff
squeezablysoft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got zero butt but all the gut
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:37 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Everybody is built differently and you are all gorgeous unicorns~

But yes, I like big butts (and I cannot lie). They are rare on guys in general as a result of testosterone affecting fat distribution (more towards the stomach and less to the thighs/butt) but a big butt, wide hips and thick thighs on a guy... it's gorgeous!

Thankfully my partner is a guy with all of the above, as well as a nice, round belly too.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #4
RainbowRage

RainbowRage can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRainbowRage can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
But yes, I like big butts (and I cannot lie). [/SIZE]
Thank you lol. Couldn't stop thinking about that song reading this. Now it's stuck on my brain.
RainbowRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 02:38 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sadly, as with women, you get that shape or you don’t Well, you can build up butt and thigh muscles (skating and biking are both good for that), which can help a little bit, but bone and fat distribution …. Not so much.

I’ve never had hips worthy of the name (literally, even when I was reasonably thin the waist straps on camping backpacks didn’t work for me, they’d slide right on past where my hips were going to be, only stopping when they got to my butt, which thankfully was more existent). Not entirely shocking as the women in my family are all straight hipped. More generally I go much more front-and-back than side-to-side (as in , I have belly and butt, but no hips. Deep chest, but narrow shoulders. Even thighs always looked stronger from the side). My silhouette from the front doesn’t make me look all that bulky, but then when I turn sideways it is a different story.

Used to bug me a lot because I’m not really a fan of the sort of build I received. Eventually I came to peace with being proportioned more like a garden gnome than a lumberjack -- in that ‘grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change’ sort of way.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:05 PM   #6
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Sadly, as with women, you get that shape or you donít Well, you can build up butt and thigh muscles (skating and biking are both good for that), which can help a little bit, but bone and fat distribution Ö. Not so much.

Iíve never had hips worthy of the name (literally, even when I was reasonably thin the waist straps on camping backpacks didnít work for me, theyíd slide right on past where my hips were going to be, only stopping when they got to my butt, which thankfully was more existent). Not entirely shocking as the women in my family are all straight hipped. More generally I go much more front-and-back than side-to-side (as in , I have belly and butt, but no hips. Deep chest, but narrow shoulders. Even thighs always looked stronger from the side). My silhouette from the front doesnít make me look all that bulky, but then when I turn sideways it is a different story.

Used to bug me a lot because Iím not really a fan of the sort of build I received. Eventually I came to peace with being proportioned more like a garden gnome than a lumberjack -- in that Ďgrant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot changeí sort of way.
I get that, I tend to favor figures with a good layering of fat all over (like a well-marbled piece of meat), but Mother Nature in all her wisdom has decided to put almost all of my extra poundage between my boobs and my knees. I'd really like an extra chin or 3, and some cute pudgy hands, but so far my face has only filled out a little and my arms remain obstinately slender. Could be I'm just not fat enough yet, hopefully I'll fill out nicely as I keep gaining.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #7
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I was young I had rather thick thighs and fairly narrow shoulders. When my first girlfriend broke-up with me she said I was built weird. As I've aged my shape has changed significantly. Years of weight training built a bit of upper body mass and over the last ten years my legs have gotten thinner (my legs are almost ripped) and my belly has gotten bigger.

When I was young I had to buy jeans to accommodate my thighs -- now I have to buy them to accommodate my belly.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:43 AM   #8
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like more ass than my guy has, but it isn't a turnon for me, so his little butt is just cute. I like thick thighs but bottom heavy guys with huge butts aren't generally my thing.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:11 AM   #9
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
bottom heavy guys with huge butts aren't generally my thing.
Logical inference then proves that since you do not like big butts you are in fact a liar.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:23 AM   #10
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Logical inference then proves that since you do not like big butts you are in fact a liar.

Damn you and your inference logic!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:24 AM   #11
squeezablysoft

*Giggles*
Old 05-06-2016, 12:47 PM   #12
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
I like more ass than my guy has, but it isn't a turnon for me, so his little butt is just cute. I like thick thighs but bottom heavy guys with huge butts aren't generally my thing.
Ditto.

I was travelling with a gentleman I met on Dims years ago (I haven't seen him here in ages), who apparently loved the idea of having a huge ass. He called me down to his hotel room and greeted me at the door with his pants stuffed with pillows. I've heard of guys stuffing to achieve a big belly, but this was all ass. It was comical and horrifying. I didn't let on how disturbing I found it, but he didn't get the reaction he was hoping for, I'm sure. He had a sexy BHM body just the way he was!! No stuffing needed, especially the rear end!

No, no big butts for me. Everything else?
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:03 PM   #13
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have always thought I had a pretty decent butt and I'm curious as to what you ladies think. Be honest, I'm a trooper, I can take it!

Limited time only from the Special Reserve Stock;

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:48 AM   #14
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Cute booty, AMAZING thighs! The entire package is quite drool worthy.
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:45 AM   #15
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd hit it.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:49 AM   #16
squeezablysoft

I like a bit more bubble but I wouldn't kick you out of bed on a rainy morning, as the saying goes.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #17
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well that's bizarre...I uploaded that photo on my tablet and it looked normal but on my PC it's sideways. Oh technology, you so wacky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
Cute booty, AMAZING thighs! The entire package is quite drool worthy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
I like a bit more bubble but I wouldn't kick you out of bed on a rainy morning, as the saying goes.
Thanks ladies, good to feel the lurrrrve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I'd hit it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BenderBaby.jpg (47.3 KB, 321 views)

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-09-2016, 01:38 PM   #18
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My bf has a ghetto booty, and I slap that thing at least 50 times per day.

So. Hot.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:35 AM   #19
RyanHayes1984

RyanHayes1984 has said some nice things

I'm mostly all belly, i dont have a big rear lol
RyanHayes1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #20
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Im happy to to keep judex in my bed for you to find a butt with more bubble. I am here to help you out!!!
Old 05-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #21
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok in all non creepy seriousness, i am equal opportunity with butts. Flat, round its all good. In all honesty im so belly motivated i dont give butts much attention lol
Old 05-11-2016, 05:47 PM   #22
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Im happy to to keep judex in my bed for you to find a butt with more bubble. I am here to help you out!!!
Every FFA needs a good wingperson! How you feel about short guys? If you like 'em tall, you can send the all the "big little guys" my way, lol!

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-11-2016 at 05:49 PM. Reason: added stuff
squeezablysoft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 05:08 PM   #23
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Every FFA needs a good wingperson! How you feel about short guys? If you like 'em tall, you can send the all the "big little guys" my way, lol!
Jesus murphy i like you. can someone post the best friends gif from stepbrothers?
Old 05-12-2016, 08:56 PM   #24
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Jesus murphy i like you. can someone post the best friends gif from stepbrothers?

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 05-13-2016, 02:32 PM   #25
Pinkbelly

Pinkbelly can now change their title

i like big butts, and can not lie. on boys, on girls, just all over. i could probably stand my own to be a little bigger, myself, but that's personal taste :P
Pinkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote