Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-13-2016, 07:48 PM   #26
danielson123
Seasick Sailorboy

danielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging indanielson123 makes people happy simply by logging in

Mine is pretty big. Not like wider than the rest of me, but it juts out behind.
Old 05-14-2016, 01:43 PM   #27
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Jesus murphy i like you. can someone post the best friends gif from stepbrothers?
You don't happen to be coming anywhere near Greenville, SC, do you? We could totally go "Big Game hunting" together!

Last edited by squeezablysoft; 05-14-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: graham attical air oar
squeezablysoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 08:46 PM   #28
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielson123 View Post
Mine is pretty big. Not like wider than the rest of me, but it juts out behind.
Ah, the best kind!
Old 05-16-2016, 07:28 PM   #29
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
You don't happen to be coming anywhere near Greenville, SC, do you? We could totally go "Big Game hunting" together!
Hahaha. I live way far away and Im pretty sure Im done with "Big Game Hunting". I would totally be your wing woman (and eat peanut butter cups with you as long as they were vegan)
Old 05-16-2016, 07:30 PM   #30
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I dont know how much more "rep" I must "spread" until I can give it back to you again. This is getting rep-diculous Dims
Old 05-17-2016, 08:37 AM   #31
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Figured what the hell, I'd briefly post mine to see how it stacks up.
Old 05-17-2016, 08:55 AM   #32
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Hahaha. I live way far away and Im pretty sure Im done with "Big Game Hunting". I would totally be your wing woman (and eat peanut butter cups with you as long as they were vegan)
Viola! The person who made these "imagines they are very high in calories!" Perfect!
http://ohsheglows.com/2009/12/30/veg...t-butter-cups/

I had a vegan roommate at one point, she was really cool and didn't mind buying/making me non-rabbit food (granted I'm not hugely into meat anyway, I'm all about the dairy though, so we had a long discussion about how I am madly in love with cheese but as long as she can accept that we'd be fine ). Oh, and she turned me on to this stuff she liked before going vegan, just about the best thing to ever happen to my mouth, I'd eat a bowl or 2 every night when I lived with her, may return to it in college if the budget allows:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 06-DSC_1577.JPG (108.7 KB, 261 views)
Old 05-17-2016, 12:54 PM   #33
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Oooh. I picked the right time to log in.

Looks good, but isn't that big.
Old 05-17-2016, 01:27 PM   #34
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I think we found the Muffin (Top) Man!
Old 05-17-2016, 08:53 PM   #35
chubbynate
Chubbynate

chubbynate has said some nice things

Quote:
So it seems like FFAs are always into the dude's belly and I love me a "gut-sy" guy too, don't get me wrong. But what really drives me crazy and unfortunately is hard to find is a guy with a massive @$$. Once in awhile you see a black guy with one, I'm not as attracted to black guys as a general rule though, but I have seen some hot black guys. And sometimes you'll find a Latino with ample assets, and I like Latin guys. But white boys with big butts are like freakin rainbow unicorns. I mean, dude can have a gut down to his knees and still have a pancake @$$. Anyone else share my frustration?
I've got a bubble butt and a growing 44 inch belly. If you are on fantasy feeder I'm under "chubbynate". There's a butt shot in my little collection.

I agree, a lot of guys don't have much of an rear end. Back fat, a big butt, and a big belly in the front is what you need to balance it all out in my opinion. I'm pretty happy with the shape of my rear end. Even when I was skinny it still stuck out.
chubbynate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 05:28 PM   #36
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

Quote:
Viola! The person who made these "imagines they are very high in calories!" Perfect!
http://ohsheglows.com/2009/12/30/veg...t-butter-cups/

I had a vegan roommate at one point, she was really cool and didn't mind buying/making me non-rabbit food (granted I'm not hugely into meat anyway, I'm all about the dairy though, so we had a long discussion about how I am madly in love with cheese but as long as she can accept that we'd be fine ). Oh, and she turned me on to this stuff she liked before going vegan, just about the best thing to ever happen to my mouth, I'd eat a bowl or 2 every night when I lived with her, may return to it in college if the budget allows:
I love oh she glows blog. Also So Delicious Peanut Butter Zig Zag is a fantastic vegan chocolate peanut butter combo. (Im all about the chocolate and PB too! )
Old 08-23-2016, 10:47 PM   #37
Niceguy84

Niceguy84 has said some nice things

When I'm out buying pants/jeans, I always struggle to find something that will fit my butt and thighs without being overly big in the waist I guess that means I have a somewhat big butt I could always post a picture if anyone wants to?
Niceguy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:09 AM   #38
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've always had a bouncy and pert bottom as a skinny all my life.

I'm happy to say that in this, the year of my sudden fattening, my bottom has fattened nicely. I'm very round back there now with lovely rising pads of swelling fat on it's sides from my hip to upper thighs. My wife is really bouncing it around lately and all my shorts are feeling tight in back from belt to hem.

Of course my fat hips, belly and chest are blowing out all around me. I'm very pleased that overall though, I am a manpear.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ff1.jpg (273.3 KB, 190 views)
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:40 PM   #39
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So tempted to post a pic that a photographer friend took of my bf and I, last weekend. His butt looks AMAZING, however, I don't think I should be sharing pics of him on a public forum. Womp womp.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:33 AM   #40
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I'm built like a champagne bottle, myself -- my hips have always been wider than my waist. Let me see if I've got a decent pic.

(rummage, rummage)

It's a little old, mind -- the curves are bigger, but the hair and beard are shorter for work:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sideunder.jpg (51.8 KB, 128 views)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 12:51 PM   #41
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ahhh glorious pear shapes... when I was still a kiddo(so probably around the time I joined dims lol) I loved absolutely every (fat) body type.as I grew older I've become more picky and developed quite a unique taste in men. I love them ridiculously flabby, with massive boobs, soft hanging belly and huge soft thighs and ass. But if that's unachiveable my next choice would be a pear shape baby with a delicious bubble butt
Old 10-05-2016, 02:11 PM   #42
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not really sure if my butt is big, to be completely honest.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 12:03 PM   #43
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I'm not really sure if my butt is big, to be completely honest.
It's not even so much the size of the butt, but whether or not it has a good shape. If you're fat and achieving a nice curve, then it's probably safe to say that your butt is big.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:34 PM   #44
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
It's not even so much the size of the butt, but whether or not it has a good shape. If you're fat and achieving a nice curve, then it's probably safe to say that your butt is big.
I have a shelf!
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:08 AM   #45
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm a true rarity. A pear shaped man. I'm not exaggerating, either. I've got the pear thighs to go with the pear ass. It's weird, but it's me.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:40 AM   #46
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I'm a true rarity. A pear shaped man. I'm not exaggerating, either. I've got the pear thighs to go with the pear ass. It's weird, but it's me.
Ah, 'power thighs' under a 'power ass'?!!
Old 10-12-2016, 01:18 PM   #47
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yep. That's about right.
Old 10-13-2016, 12:30 PM   #48
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai View Post
I have a shelf!
Quote:
These both sound excellent
Old 10-13-2016, 02:15 PM   #49
Dromond
Old school

Proof of claim.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:00 AM   #50
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Proof of claim.
Damn! I would hit that