Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2016, 05:42 PM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,106
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I had some sub tendencies some years back...but not so much as I grow older. Strange or not...I seem to have evolved.

I did have a brief convo on messenger several years back with a guy from a fet site. In the midst of that convo, I grew pissed off and called him a pussy. He was and quickly "ran" from messenger.
LMAO...that's when I realized it wasn't quite what I was looking for...and never have "played" with the notion again.
It's more fantasy than any reality for me.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:14 PM   #27
Mallet
Hench4Life
 
Mallet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montana
Posts: 3
Mallet has said some nice things
Default

Have had dom tendencies since before embracing my weight,but now that I have,it fits perfectly with my dom side,using it to overpower,getting my gut worshipped...and when the chick is still in the "ffa closet" her with a fat dude adds to her degradation. Dang I miss having a sub!
__________________
Fuck It Dawg,Life's A Risk
Mallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:38 PM   #28
Melian
Ultimate Chimera
 
Melian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,321
Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallet View Post
Have had dom tendencies since before embracing my weight,but now that I have,it fits perfectly with my dom side,using it to overpower,getting my gut worshipped...and when the chick is still in the "ffa closet" her with a fat dude adds to her degradation. Dang I miss having a sub!
So hot. I am trying to coerce my guy to do stuff like that, but it's not hot if I just ask him - he has to do it on his own, because he thinks it's sexy, too. And so, I wait.
__________________
Whaddya mean, "booze ain't food??"
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 01:32 PM   #29
Tad
mostly harmless
 
Tad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,529
Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I feel for him. I knew my wife was in your shoes (in a general sense, not saying she liked the same specifics), so tried stuff ... but apparently this may be one of those things where you get it or you don’t. My attempts just didn’t work trigger her feelings in this area.

I hope he tries, and I hope he has more instinct for such things than I did. If we don't hear from you for a while, I'll optimistically assume that he just got the hang of it, and you are too distracted to post ;-)
__________________
Criticism is so often nothing more than the eye garrulously denouncing the shape of the peephole that gives access to hidden treasure.
-Djuna Barnes, writer and artist
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 01:41 PM   #30
Melian
Ultimate Chimera
 
Melian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,321
Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I feel for him. I knew my wife was in your shoes (in a general sense, not saying she liked the same specifics), so tried stuff ... but apparently this may be one of those things where you get it or you don’t. My attempts just didn’t work trigger her feelings in this area.

I hope he tries, and I hope he has more instinct for such things than I did. If we don't hear from you for a while, I'll optimistically assume that he just got the hang of it, and you are too distracted to post ;-)
He knows what I like, in general, but it's the specific combination and focus that is missing. As in, he could accidentally do amazing things if he was in the right mood. I am optimistic for the future
__________________
Whaddya mean, "booze ain't food??"
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 04:58 PM   #31
Mallet
Hench4Life
 
Mallet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montana
Posts: 3
Mallet has said some nice things
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
So hot. I am trying to coerce my guy to do stuff like that, but it's not hot if I just ask him - he has to do it on his own, because he thinks it's sexy, too. And so, I wait.
Well theres ways to help it along,be submissive to bring out his dominant side,respond with names like "master" and "sir". My good friend's dude was a bit on the submissive side and it was a complete turnoff for her,so I kinda coached her on things that get a dom going. After a month of being super submissive herself,her man is now a total dom,gives orders,confident,no signs of submissiveness. But this is all bedroom related,if you're looking for a lifestyle dom/sub relationship,don't take my advice,idk how those work lol.
__________________
Fuck It Dawg,Life's A Risk
Mallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #32
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!
 
happily_married's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Posts: 843
happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallet View Post
Well theres ways to help it along,be submissive to bring out his dominant side,respond with names like "master" and "sir". My good friend's dude was a bit on the submissive side and it was a complete turnoff for her,so I kinda coached her on things that get a dom going. After a month of being super submissive herself,her man is now a total dom,gives orders,confident,no signs of submissiveness. But this is all bedroom related,if you're looking for a lifestyle dom/sub relationship,don't take my advice,idk how those work lol.
I do. I'm living one! Anyone with questions about it, ask away. I've learned a few things and like Mallet coached his friend, I have a friend who coached both me and my wife: Me on being more submissive and my wife on being more assertive and dominant.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:29 PM   #33
Melian
Ultimate Chimera
 
Melian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,321
Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallet View Post
Well theres ways to help it along,be submissive to bring out his dominant side,respond with names like "master" and "sir". My good friend's dude was a bit on the submissive side and it was a complete turnoff for her,so I kinda coached her on things that get a dom going. After a month of being super submissive herself,her man is now a total dom,gives orders,confident,no signs of submissiveness. But this is all bedroom related,if you're looking for a lifestyle dom/sub relationship,don't take my advice,idk how those work lol.
Yeah, our situation is a bit complicated, as we are both switches (sexually and lifestyle). And then, the stuff I want him to start doing is somewhere in between, ie. sexy, but not quite sex or necessarily leading to it. Hard to explain, but I am working on it
__________________
Whaddya mean, "booze ain't food??"
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:56 AM   #34
LeoGibson
Slangin'
 
LeoGibson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 3,356
LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I sometimes enjoy the fantasy of both being a dom or a sub, but in practicality I'm pretty much plain vanilla. I've always preferred having a partner that just willingly got into things because I was able to turn them on that much. Having the idea, even if it is totally untrue and not how the dynamic works, that she's only doing those awesomely dirty things because I'm forcing her to by being dominant doesn't do it for me. I will say that for the most part I'm in control and directing the action if you will in the traditional male-female manner but I don't really consider that to be dom/sub behavior. As far as being a sub it is an interesting idea for sure, but I don't think I could suspend my disbelief enough to think that the woman could truly dominate me. I mean WTF I could just pick her up and sling her over my shoulders and spank her ass if I didn't like what she was saying!

TL;DR Interesting in theory and hot to watch in porn, but not something I could see myself doing.
__________________
From the tattoo on her left leg and the garter on her right. She'd have the card to bring me down
if she played it right
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:23 PM   #35
lucca23v2
Curves for miles
 
lucca23v2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC!
Posts: 2,011
lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I could just pick her up and sling her over my shoulders and spank her ass if I didn't like what she was saying!
Very caveman like. That could be very hot too... lol
__________________
"Be yourself because everyone else is taken."- Oscar Wilde
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:30 PM   #36
loopytheone
Administrator
 
loopytheone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Robinhoodland
Posts: 3,466
loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I sometimes enjoy the fantasy of both being a dom or a sub, but in practicality I'm pretty much plain vanilla. I've always preferred having a partner that just willingly got into things because I was able to turn them on that much. Having the idea, even if it is totally untrue and not how the dynamic works, that she's only doing those awesomely dirty things because I'm forcing her to by being dominant doesn't do it for me. I will say that for the most part I'm in control and directing the action if you will in the traditional male-female manner but I don't really consider that to be dom/sub behavior. As far as being a sub it is an interesting idea for sure, but I don't think I could suspend my disbelief enough to think that the woman could truly dominate me. I mean WTF I could just pick her up and sling her over my shoulders and spank her ass if I didn't like what she was saying!

TL;DR Interesting in theory and hot to watch in porn, but not something I could see myself doing.
I think with female doms it is more psychological than physical. Like... sure, you could pick her up like that but what if you knew that if you didn't do what she said then you wouldn't be getting any action of that kind for a while? Might make you think twice. =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:35 PM   #37
LeoGibson
Slangin'
 
LeoGibson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 3,356
LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Very caveman like. That could be very hot too... lol
If caveman is hot, then I'm in. I got that down on lock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I think with female doms it is more psychological than physical. Like... sure, you could pick her up like that but what if you knew that if you didn't do what she said then you wouldn't be getting any action of that kind for a while? Might make you think twice. =p
I agree totally. That's why it dosen't really suit me as I don't think I could just go with it.
__________________
From the tattoo on her left leg and the garter on her right. She'd have the card to bring me down
if she played it right
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
North American BBWs and BDSM Orso Fat sexuality 3 05-07-2013 01:39 PM
For any BHM/FFAs into BDSM? rabbitislove BHM/FFA 114 01-20-2011 10:01 AM
New Bbw Bdsm Site orin Plus-Size Paysites & Photo Shoots - Censored 2 07-23-2010 09:53 PM
Bdsm mergirl GLBTQ 13 09-06-2009 04:27 AM
BDSM and feeding?!? IMW_NL Weight Gain 15 09-06-2007 11:21 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.