Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-17-2018, 02:20 AM   #1
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Twice as much pizza - is that really true?

http://news.cornell.edu/stories/2015...eating-impress

... now every FFA will certainly nod in delighted agreement: Men eat twice as much with women than with men, allegedly to impress.

Somehow I missed this lovely little survey when it was originally published - and I can't remember having seen it around here before.

So dear SS/BHMs - is this true? Do you also eat more even with non-FFAs? Any particular reasons, feelings?
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:34 AM   #2
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
http://news.cornell.edu/stories/2015...eating-impress

... now every FFA will certainly nod in delighted agreement: Men eat twice as much with women than with men, allegedly to impress.

Somehow I missed this lovely little survey when it was originally published - and I can't remember having seen it around here before.

So dear SS/BHMs - is this true? Do you also eat more even with non-FFAs? Any particular reasons, feelings?
I don't think I do eat more when I'm with women than with men, it's hard to eat more than your bursting point! Whether I'm with rabbit or with my buddies I always eat around the same amount; all of it.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 03:45 PM   #3
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why can't i rep you?!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 06:46 PM   #4
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Always assert that pizza dominance.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:27 PM   #5
HereticFA

HereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHereticFA is a pillar of the Dimensions community

We're alpha defenders by nature and pizza is a potential threat to society.

Nom-nom-nom (must ex-ter-mi-nate, ex-ter-MI-NATE, EX-TER-MI-NATE!)
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 08:36 PM   #6
arch

arch has said some nice things

I can confirm that I do this and always have ... but that is because it always it was a turn on when they would make a comment about it.
arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:58 PM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is that like a thing???
I love it when guys eat a lot and are proud of it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 10:58 PM   #8
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Is that like a thing???
I love it when guys eat a lot and are proud of it.
I love being able to eat enough for 3 to 4 people at one sitting and i seem to do it quite frequently
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:16 AM   #9
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I generally don't eat as much as I normally would if I am out with friends.
My GF's tease me by getting a booth because they know I can't fit in most booths LOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 12:24 AM   #10
traceg

traceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this boardtraceg carries a lot of weight on this board

No i try to tame it down while out with friends for meals as well lol but that doesnt mean i dont make up for it later . i get teased a lot to about not fitting into booths and recently chairs with arm are a hassle lol
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:00 PM   #11
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 02:42 PM   #12
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Why can't i rep you?!
I repped him for you!
Old 01-31-2018, 02:43 PM   #13
fat hiker

fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fat hiker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticFA View Post
We're alpha defenders by nature and pizza is a potential threat to society.

Nom-nom-nom (must ex-ter-mi-nate, ex-ter-MI-NATE, EX-TER-MI-NATE!)
Whovians are always up for the challenge!
Old 02-01-2018, 09:05 AM   #14
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I work part-time at a department store and there's a young lady there that happens to be a cute plumper with the strongest appetite among the women on the staff. She most often has food to snack on her person or nearby, as do I, and when we ride the subway home after work, she has broken out a bag of chips or popcorn on occasion. She asks me for some of whatever snack I might have on me and I graciously oblige. Considering we are among the biggest members on staff, she shares with me her struggles of fitting into some of clothes she may want to buy from the store. Meanwhile, at my heaviest and the biggest man on the staff, she is aware I have little options to choose from in the XL/XXL section.

A few weeks ago, she organized a farewell party for a coworker at no less than a downtown Chinese buffet. I was anticipating seeing her really eat with gusto for the first time. However, that wasn't the case. My theory is that since she was there with her boyfriend, she didn't indulge. I've known about her boyfriend and didn't expect for her to have brought him. I thought it was a strictly staff event and that we two big eaters would have shared a moment there. She happened to sit directly in front of me and barely ate 2 plates worth. I wasn't too pleased with the whole scenario, non-staff showing up as well as some people arriving late as I got hungrier (angrier to be even more honest). I decided that I was not only going to get my money's worth but I was also going to show her how much I could eat. I ate the most of us at the table with 3-4 trips including dessert.

I wasn't expecting her to fall in love with me and leave her boyfriend after my display, even if I would have wanted it to work out that way, but I didn't hold myself back and didn't care what the others thought. I admit to eating a lot in front of women as a means of trying to impress them. I'm even more impressed when a woman eats as much or more than me. That's when I can fall in love That is a trait all of my ex-girlfriends manage to have in common. As much as I might have had a crush on my cute coworker, I would have to put those feelings aside. My quest for my own bbw/ssbbw that could eat as much as me, or even more, continues.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:45 PM   #15
hommecreux
Attack of the twinkies.

hommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot picshommecreux does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceg View Post
No i try to tame it down while out with friends for meals as well lol but that doesnt mean i dont make up for it later . i get teased a lot to about not fitting into booths and recently chairs with arm are a hassle lol
I've been running into the "chairs with arms" issue for a while now... The first time it gave me problems it was kinda hard, now it's just a hassle.

As far as the pizza goes, I don't know how they could possibly have extracted that data. Did they just take an online poll? Or did they have people watch people eat at a nation-wide chain? I'm genuinely interested in knowing.
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote