Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-29-2005, 02:45 PM   #1
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

orinoco can now change their title
Smile hello

wow! this looks like a nice and neat piece of software

just thought i would say a hello and welcome to everyone as they join.

*waves furiously*

thank u for reading.
orinoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 10:17 PM   #2
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Oh gosh!

I have been so busy flying around the boards posting that I forgot to say "Hello" to the community here! I think you will find that we are a very friendly and well-behaved lot, except when some of those FFA's get things riled up! LOL I am mostly just kidding! It is nice to meet you and I hope you feel inspired to dig in and post away...it is a lot of fun on these new boards!
Timmy
Old 09-30-2005, 10:20 PM   #3
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Red face Ooops!

Forgot the "Hello AND WELCOME TO the community" bit there...that makes a lot more sense....I am apparently a bit short on coffee tonight! lOL