Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-23-2015, 07:09 PM   #1
irvingohare

irvingohare can now change their title
Default The BBW within: my gf's weight gain journey

Brenda was skinny throughout High School and College. She was cute and perky, but she was also “skin and bones”. She barely could maintain 108lbs on her 5’ 3” frame.

She had beautiful round, but small breasts, and very well defined stomach muscles, but you could always see her rib and collar bones. Her butt was slightly larger, and her hips were somewhat wide. As a college senior she measured 34-24-38.

It wasn’t as though she didn’t eat: in fact, she snacked constantly. Her daily meal routine featured a large breakfast, her lunch always had a dessert, as did her dinner. She would also have an afternoon sweet snack, and in the evening she would often eat a bag of chips. This was balanced by the constant walking she did (she never drove anywhere), and the volleyball and jogging that she did. Almost every weekend, she would go to parties, and snack, drink and dance all night long.

The very first date that Brenda and I had was to a buffet, and she stuffed herself silly. She even had three desserts! I had dated girls of all sizes before (Bren was the skinniest), but none showed such a zest for life and passion for food.

When she graduated from college, everything changed: except her eating habits.

She never walked anymore, she only drove. She stopped jogging and playing volleyball. She added a Starbucks latte as a mid-morning snack and her mid-afternoon snack became multiple donuts Bren became addicted to donuts! Within 3 months, she had put on an incredible 30 pounds!

Her upper arms filled out, and the ribs and collar bones started to be covered by thicker flesh. Her breasts swelled up to 36Bs. Her stomach softened — it wasn’t fat or chubby, but it had lost its tone and her abdomen developed a noticeable bulge. Her butt and thighs swelled. Interestingly, Brenda was happy with this transformation: she was comfortable with this new normal. And this turned me on even more.

After the initial big gain, her increase slowed somewhat, until the next year, when a new girl started at her company. Janet was a red-headed BBW, close to 250 pounds herself, and she loved to snack too. The two would go through a box of donuts a day! Also, Janet and Brenda would often go to lunch together, and each would have a full lunch with dessert. When Janet started working with Brenda, she had gotten up to 150lbs: within 6 months, she found herself up to 190.

At 150, Brenda was slightly chubby: her abdomen was larger and her arms and thighs were thicker. At 190 she was now a sweet plumper! Her belly had now formed a fat double belly, her hips and behind were big and round, her thighs were fleshy, and her breasts were now 38D melons. Bren excitedly started referring to herself as curvy.

Over the next three years, her weight steadily climbed to where she’s now a glorious BBW herself: size 22-24, 40DD, weighing in at 240lbs. She’s since stabilized at this size. Clearly, my lovely Bren was a beautiful fat girl trapped in a skinny girl’s body: and that BBW has been released.

Brenda will sometimes look at pictures of her skinny self and remark that she was way too thin. I look at the pictures and tell her that she was cute as a skinny girl, but now she’s even better looking. I think she's hawt now!

When I hold her and squeeze her, her softness feels wonderful: life is good!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b1.jpg (186.5 KB, 8062 views)
File Type: jpg b2.jpg (21.7 KB, 7992 views)
irvingohare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:16 PM   #2
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Awesome story.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:39 PM   #3
irvingohare

The really wonderful thing is that Brenda refers to her skinny years as when she had a weight problem!
Old 01-30-2015, 11:14 AM   #4
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Great story. You have experienced the ultimate pleasurable situation that all of us FA's dream about; having a girlfriend, wife or partner who gradually grows fatter over time and embraces the changes in a positive manner. Having a girlfriend who loves to eat and does not hold back and embraces her love for food in such a positive manner is also fantastic. Congratulations. I love the progression photos and the one on the right where she is dressed in red and black is just beautiful. You are a lucky guy!
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 11:35 AM   #5
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

She is attractive at all sizes and you are a lucky guy.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:08 PM   #6
irvingohare

Old 02-04-2015, 03:50 AM   #7
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Thank you for sharing, what a wonderful true life story!

Brenda
Old 03-26-2015, 11:41 AM   #8
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wonderful story.
I think she looks great right now.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 10:21 PM   #9
irvingohare

I do, too!
Old 05-14-2015, 12:04 PM   #10
ohiofa

ohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesohiofa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I agree, great story! Did Janet gain anymore weight?
ohiofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:00 PM   #11
irvingohare

As a matter of fact, she's a bit bigger, but I think Bren gained far more.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:14 PM   #12
irvingohare

Bren says Janet's around 275 now
Old 06-15-2015, 05:27 PM   #13
irvingohare

Here's another comparison pic. On the left, Brenda is around 130 lbs, on the right, she's around 210. Not the best picture, but I think you get the idea.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_npuviduCrb1upnlnmo1_540.jpg (235.9 KB, 6098 views)
Old 06-16-2015, 08:59 AM   #14
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Her face is cute in all pics, and the more boobies and belly we get, the sexier she becomes.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:31 PM   #15
irvingohare

oh, I agree!
Old 06-18-2015, 09:28 AM   #16
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Another great comparison pic. As I said above, you are experiencing what all of FA's dream about. Thanks for sharing again. I know we would all like some updates in the future if she continues to embrace growing fatter.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:30 PM   #17
irvingohare

Here's a pretty good booty comparison.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bbb.jpg (116.2 KB, 5719 views)
Old 08-27-2015, 07:27 AM   #18
BigFA

Another wonderful comparison shot. Looking bigger and more attractive with every pound. Looking forward to more updates
Old 08-27-2015, 04:39 PM   #19
irvingohare

Here's a belly growth comparison. (You've seen the skinny pic before, on the right is her current belly)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_nsosd14bLf1upnlnmo1_1280.jpg (239.2 KB, 5165 views)
Old 09-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #20
BigFA

These comparison photos really show her gain. Wonderful poundage added to her waist. You are a lucky guy.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:39 AM   #21
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Beautiful story and beautiful woman.
Old 10-28-2015, 07:08 AM   #22
irvingohare

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFA View Post
These comparison photos really show her gain. Wonderful poundage added to her waist. You are a lucky guy.
I sure feel lucky! The earlier picture is a 24" waist, the more current picture is a 43" waist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo Mejor View Post
Beautiful story and beautiful woman.
Thanks. I think her added weight has enhanced her beauty.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:42 PM   #23
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Lovely story and a lovely lady...thanks for sharing, sir

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:07 PM   #24
irvingohare

Here's a current picture of my sweet Brenda
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo1.jpg (964.2 KB, 3851 views)
Old 11-27-2015, 11:01 AM   #25
BigFA

Beautiful Brenda. You are a lucky guy!