Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-11-2016, 01:03 PM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Swift kick to the groin

So.

Have you ever had a swift kick to the groin?

How would you describe the sensation, and how the heck did you end up in a situation where someone gave you a damn swift kick to the groin?

If you could give anyone a swift kick in the groin right now, who would it be?

Do you reckon it'd be possible to swiftly kick two people in the groin at the same time?
Old 08-12-2016, 12:58 PM   #2
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
So.

Have you ever had a swift kick to the groin?

How would you describe the sensation, and how the heck did you end up in a situation where someone gave you a damn swift kick to the groin?

If you could give anyone a swift kick in the groin right now, who would it be?

Do you reckon it'd be possible to swiftly kick two people in the groin at the same time?
Did someone finally kick you in the groin? :P

Surprisingly, I have never received one, although I have given a few. Who would I kick now? There's about a 1000-way tie for that honour.

And yes, you could totally kick two people at the same time if you were sitting across from them. Or if their groins were just really close together at the time of the kick....
Old 08-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Did someone finally kick you in the groin? :P

Surprisingly, I have never received one, although I have given a few. Who would I kick now? There's about a 1000-way tie for that honour.

And yes, you could totally kick two people at the same time if you were sitting across from them. Or if their groins were just really close together at the time of the kick....
There are better ways to get the attention of a couple than kicking them mid-coitus, you know.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:09 PM   #4
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Baha.

The groin isn't actually the ball/vag area. In horseback riding, the combination of squeezing and squatting causes pulled groins pretty often.

I have been kicked, and kicked, in the groin (wrestling). To be honest PULLING your groin hurts way more than being kicked in it.

Being kicked in the groin feels like, well, a kick. It makes your thigh go a bit numb and usually they hit your tummy which feels like crap. Pulling your groin muscle makes you feel like your muscle has turned to jelly; you can't straighten or put weight on it, it feels like it will give out and collapse.

I've sacked a guy by accident. Dropped like a brick. Clearly more effective than a groin kick.

I prefer either a "Punch to the tit" or a "kick to the face", in terms of expressions.

Ie; I was so MAD I wanted to punch her in the tit, rip it off and punch her in the face with her own tit!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:58 PM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have thankfully never been kicked in the groin or its vicinity. Closest I ever came was getting a cold tennis-ball slap-shotted straight in the sack from about ten feet away by a friend's older brother, at an age where my friends thought that this was just hilarious -- wait, that would be at any age with guys -- so actually when I was about 12, so three-quarters of my life ago.

I still remember that pain
Old 08-13-2016, 07:23 AM   #6
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Baha.

The groin isn't actually the ball/vag area. In horseback riding, the combination of squeezing and squatting causes pulled groins pretty often.

I have been kicked, and kicked, in the groin (wrestling). To be honest PULLING your groin hurts way more than being kicked in it.

Being kicked in the groin feels like, well, a kick. It makes your thigh go a bit numb and usually they hit your tummy which feels like crap. Pulling your groin muscle makes you feel like your muscle has turned to jelly; you can't straighten or put weight on it, it feels like it will give out and collapse.

I've sacked a guy by accident. Dropped like a brick. Clearly more effective than a groin kick.

I prefer either a "Punch to the tit" or a "kick to the face", in terms of expressions.

Ie; I was so MAD I wanted to punch her in the tit, rip it off and punch her in the face with her own tit!
Personally I prefer to administer a superman punch right to the taint.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:02 AM   #7
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh man, it's been forever since i've heard someone use taint
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote