Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-10-2006, 11:30 AM   #1
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Default Pudging up in Midriff--finally

With the last 25 lbs I gained (in only 18 months--vending machines at work got me!) I added lots of pudge to my midriff. Anyway to direct more fat to my belly. My hips are big enough!

Luv, Weejee

(See my new midriff!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fMs. Midriff.jpg (94.2 KB, 8051 views)

Last edited by Weejee; 09-10-2006 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Add photo
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:57 PM   #2
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Congratulations!
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #3
Weejee

Talking

Thanks. This a pudge-cultivation week for me, so I'll be eating to grow! I'm going to see if eating lots of carbs will make my belly get bigger. Some of the people on the boards say carbs are the way to go. If anyone has other advice, let it rip!

Weejee
Old 09-11-2006, 08:29 PM   #4
Biggie2

Biggie2 has said some nice things

i think the best way to make your belly bigger (not necessarily much fatter) is to stuff it, and drink large amounts of liquids. It will force the size of your abdomen to grow. you'll get a potbelly. you'll prob get stretch marks as well. Any specific type of food is not going to make a difference, its genetics. If you are predisposed to be an apple, you will have a bigger belly. If a pear, big hips and legs.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:15 AM   #5
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

Congratulations hun
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 12:27 PM   #6
Weejee

Talking

Thank you dark Heart and Biggie.

Well, I'm growing new fat for the fall. If it doesn't end up in the place where I want it, I'm gonna stop. But first, I wanna see where the new fat goes.

I don't like drinking till I'm full to bursting cuz for me that's no fun. (Some others do get a charge out of it--everyone's different.) How ever, I just mixed a highcalorie sombrero for myself using whole milk half and ahlof, and lots of kahlua. Went down real smooth, and did not kill my appetite for lunch!

See ya
Old 09-14-2006, 10:52 PM   #7
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

very nice little tummy
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #8
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Hooray for the pudgey tum! ^_^
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:06 PM   #9
Weejee

Talking

I thank you both, Fuzzy and Love Handles, for the encouragement.

After 5 days of fattening up, I have a rounder (and jigglier) belly. No midriff bulges, but I'll take what I have and I'll enjoy it.

I get a real kick pushing down the front of my pants so my belly presses right against my shirt. When I walk it bounces and jiggles. I love to do that both at home(alone) and when I'm out. Heh heh. Tomorrow I'll be parading my fat at the mall.

It's a real kick! Thats what I like about fat--it's fun.

Luv, Weej
Old 09-16-2006, 12:02 AM   #10
Weejee

Talking Me, after 5 days of eating twice my caloric intake

Me after 5 days of fattening up..jpgI've got one more day to work on it.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #11
Weejee

Default Me, after gaining 5 more Pounds!

SEPT 21 2007....and I've grown a little fatter,,,Ate a lot of ice cream this summer: a new parlor opened up in our neighborhood, and I've been having it every day. It does wonders for the belly....
Old 09-22-2007, 12:36 AM   #12
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice! ...........
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:42 AM   #13
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default Hello

You look really nice, with your pudgy little belly keep up the good work and congragulations on gaining the weight in your belly region. When you think about it its not that hard to gain weight in your stomach well if you have the body that lets you gain weight in it like mines I was looking at my belly yesterday in the mirror before I went to church I felt like a Pig which felt sort of good in a way I never liked being skinny anyways so its a nice feeling. But again Congrats
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:17 AM   #14
Zedd020

Zedd020 has said some nice things

wow all i can say is that you have a really cute belly and all that eating you have bin doing has really paid of, just one question How much do you want to weigh ?
Zedd020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:42 AM   #15
Weejee

Talking Thank All of You Sweeties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedd020 View Post
wow all i can say is that you have a really cute belly and all that eating you have bin doing has really paid of, just one question How much do you want to weigh ?
Thank you all for the compliments. It's very sweet and encouraging of you all! I don't have any goal weight. Don't think I'd be able to carry more than 250 because I'm older already and not used to carrying more than what I am now.

Again, thanks!
Luv, Weej
Old 09-29-2007, 06:45 PM   #16
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Just giving you a update
You're looking better keep eating and making your belly bigger
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:15 AM   #17
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weejee View Post
Thank you all for the compliments. It's very sweet and encouraging of you all! I don't have any goal weight. Don't think I'd be able to carry more than 250 because I'm older already and not used to carrying more than what I am now.

Again, thanks!
Luv, Weej
Keep up whatever you're doing. From here, it's looking good

Roger
Rojodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:49 PM   #18
hughdann

hughdann has said some nice things

Well done - keep going sweetheart
hughdann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #19
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Wink

Here's hoping you outdo yourself the whole Thanksgiving weekend! Don't forget to sample while you cook --very effective method. Of making sure the food is good, of course!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:45 PM   #20
Weejee

Talking July 2008 at 225 lbs.

[B] [BIG][BIG] Since September 2006 I have GAINED TWELVE POUNDS!!!!(That's over a 20 month period) Most of it has gone to my midriff. Photo of July 2008

Last edited by Weejee; 07-20-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Unfinished text explanation
Old 07-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #21
PaulfromtheUK
On Timeout

PaulfromtheUK has said some nice things

Quote:
[B] [BIG][BIG] Since September 2006 I have GAINED TWELVE POUNDS!!!!(That's over a 20 month period) Most of it has gone to my midriff. Photo of July 2008
It's so nice to see a nice bulge from under clothes like that. You have a lovely figure there.
PaulfromtheUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:26 PM   #22
Weejee

Default July 2008 Photo that got Erased

Quote:

Here's the photo again:
Old 10-25-2012, 08:06 AM   #23
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Default Great Progress Weejee

I have to say I love your growing belly. The shot of you on the couch with your belly peeking out is wonderful. Glad you are enjoying the process of fattening up. You look great. Looking forward to getting more updates.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote