Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-03-2007, 02:10 PM   #26
starwater
Redhead Goddess&Newbie

starwater can now change their title

My holiday alcohol... (holcohol?)

Anyways...

Girliest drink in the world:

One scoop raspberry sorbet (sub strawberry, if you wish)
Spash each of the following:
- Cranberry Juice
- Sprite
And a shot of coconut rum.

Super girly hot pink, sweet flavour, gets you hammered.

My favourite summer shots involve putting part of a freezie in a shot glass and adding vodka or coconut rum - I'm a classy lady.
Old 01-03-2007, 02:19 PM   #27
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you like Drambuie, you might not like this (I think it is some nasty, nasty stuff), but this I love!

Sheridan's.

OMG, it is wonderful stuff.

You can't get it in the U.S. (You can have it here, it just isn't sold here). I generally buy it on cruises - maybe you could get some next time you are in Ireland (it is made there) - or talk someone into bringing you some back from a cruise.

We had a tasting event on a cruise and I got to taste a bunch of stuff I've never tasted before.

The Sheridan's was my favorite, but some other big hits were Amarula made from the fruit of the Marula tree in Africa and Bailey's Mint Chocolate Irish Cream