Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #1
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default What would a group of FFAs be called?

rabbit and I were goofing around and were wondering what a group of FFAs would be called, kind of like a flock of geese or a murder of crows, knowwhatimean?

I cast my vote for 'a gluttony of FFAs' and I want to hear your guys' opinions!

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:06 PM   #2
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

A dream come true if stumbled across that group. lol. I like pack as in wolf pack. Pride would be good, or army.
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:49 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We are clearly a perv of FFAs.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 01:32 AM   #4
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
We are clearly a perv of FFAs.
Brilliant!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 03:49 AM   #5
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a letch

a fondle

a grope

a discombobulation
Old 09-05-2016, 06:24 AM   #6
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

plump 3 Translate Button
[pluhmp]
noun, Chiefly British Dialect.
a group or cluster.
a flock:
a plump of ducks.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:14 AM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I suggest 'an ogle of FFA's.' Or, if they're really intense, 'a drool.'
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:01 AM   #8
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A pantry of FFAs
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:21 AM   #9
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yyassss loopy!

A pinch of ffa (for our overenamourous touches)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:10 AM   #10
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I dont think I can top a "perv" but this thread reminded me of how much I love this board and each and every one of you.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:54 AM   #11
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
a letch

a fondle

a grope

a discombobulation
My mind instantly jumped to "A Grope of FFA" when I read the thread title.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #12
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Bulge" of FFAs

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 12:05 PM   #13
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A "chase" of ffa

(For that chubby chasing tendancy)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 12:27 PM   #14
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

(Yes, I know I'm supposed to be on break. Shut up! )

In my own thoughts I have referred to the 'feast of FFA' on these boards.
Old 09-08-2016, 05:07 PM   #15
ShakesSphere

ShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesShakesSphere can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

FFAmbrosia.com
ShakesSphere is offline   Reply With Quote