Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

300PlusILove has said some nice things
Default Booty and Big O Thighs discussion Thread

Tell me guys and gals who here are truly into women over 300 pounds with super wide hips, jiggly butts ,thighs and legs? Who is your fav bottomheavy model?Have you been lucky enough to meet , date or find yourself a big booty ssbbw?
Old 09-17-2016, 04:29 AM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm married to one!
Old 09-17-2016, 04:31 AM   #3
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I'm married to one!
Wow really? Congrats!!! So tell me the story of how you met her please.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 04:41 AM   #4
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300PlusILove View Post
Wow really? Congrats!!! So tell me the story of how you met her please.

Thanks!

We met in 2004 when she worked at a Boston Market I often went to. At the time I was in a pretty toxic relationship though and other than casual flirting never paid her much attention. When I finally got out of that relationship, she no longer worked there so I sort of moved on. About half a year later I went into that same Boston Market and she happened to be in there. I asked if she wanted to get some lunch sometime. I'll spare all the details but long story short: we weren't able to start dating at the time. Then later that year (fall, 2005 by now) I drunk dialed her. The following week we got together and by the following February we were married.

She was thick back then but gained a lot of weight after we got married. She's a work of art: big rear end, small waist, big soft belly, soft boobs, angelic face... I am definitely a lucky guy!
Old 09-17-2016, 04:51 AM   #5
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Omg man you really make me feel like Its hope for a guy like me. I absolutely love and truly admire ladies with massive rear ends extremely fat legs and very tiny waists but out here in Houston TX very hard to find.So tell me is she everything you imagined for as a long-term partner or was your expectations on marriage different before?

Old 09-18-2016, 12:24 AM   #6
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

My dream came true.
I'm married to one too.

Old 09-18-2016, 12:58 AM   #7
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Omgggg wow how did you both meet?

Old 09-18-2016, 01:31 AM   #8
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Omgggg wow how did you both meet?

She found my add on a dating site for big people. I was looking for a lady weighing at least 300lbs. I think she liked my pic and e-mailed me.
Now, I'm married to a 5'3", 400lbs woman.
Have luck my friend!
Old 09-18-2016, 02:28 AM   #9
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockierer View Post
She found my add on a dating site for big people. I was looking for a lady weighing at least 300lbs. I think she liked my pic and e-mailed me.
Now, I'm married to a 5'3", 400lbs woman.
Have luck my friend!
Omgggg dude you both have gotten one of the loveliest women out there. I want to find myself one over 300 that's bottom heavy. Any suggestions?

Old 09-18-2016, 03:39 AM   #10
Blockierer
FAntastic

Thanks for the compliment.
My advice for you is: Post pics of you on all FA/(SS)BBW sites that you know and describe clearly that you really want a very bottom-heavy woman for a serious relationship. I'm sure the right girl will find you.

Besides, I truly love FA/BBW success stories:
How did you meet your significant other?
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ht=significant
Old 09-18-2016, 05:46 AM   #11
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Thank you so much for the advice and stay happy with your fav girl. I'm posting my story once I find her lol

Old 09-19-2016, 08:07 AM   #12
Zelda

Zelda can now change their title

I am so envious of super bottom heavy ssbbw. Thick thighs and a big butt are so beautiful! If I could redirect my fat those would be high on my list of priorities haha.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:14 AM   #13
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I am so envious of super bottom heavy ssbbw. Thick thighs and a big butt are so beautiful! If I could redirect my fat those would be high on my list of priorities haha.
Well what are you top heavy? There are plenty guys that love a top heavy woman out there. I think there are more top heavy lovers in general than bottom heavy. Tits are prob more popular because they have many fun uses and trend with clothing on many other levels. I'm an ass guy and love very fat legs and wide butts because of what I like to do in bed with all that goodness

Old 09-19-2016, 08:32 AM   #14
Zelda

Zelda can now change their title

Quote:
Well what are you top heavy? There are plenty guys that love a top heavy woman out there. I think there are more top heavy lovers in general than bottom heavy. Tits are prob more popular because they have many fun uses and trend with clothing on many other levels. I'm an ass guy and love very fat legs and wide butts because of what I like to do in bed with all that goodness

Well, I'm pretty evenly distributed. But I have more tits than ass for sure haha.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:11 AM   #15
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oddly enough, despite the chest-preference being more prevalent in general society, most of the FAs I've met have preferred pear shaped ladies.

I actually have a preference for bottom heavy women for the most part as well. Growing up, I always wanted to be one of those women with the smaller upper body and then the massive hips and butt, I always thought it looked super womanly. As it turns out, I'm not built like that, as my big butt/hips/thighs are balanced out with broad shoulders, a deep chest and big boobs. But you gotta love and appreciate yourself for what you are~
Old 09-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #16
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

You both are right but the guys that are into tits could care less about body shape. Lol the breast takes over everything to them lol. Let me find a cutie with massive ass hips and legs...she can have big or small tits...I'm marry her quickly lol

Old 09-19-2016, 02:09 PM   #17
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You both are right but the guys that are into tits could care less about body shape. Lol the breast takes over everything to them lol. Let me find a cutie with massive ass hips and legs...she can have big or small tits...I'm marry her quickly lol
That's really not fair or a nice thing to say. Different people have different preferences and just because you know people who are only interested in breast size doesn't mean that everybody who likes boobs doesn't care about anything else on a woman. You are the one who seems to only care about one aspect when it comes to a woman...
Old 09-19-2016, 02:17 PM   #18
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
That's really not fair or a nice thing to say. Different people have different preferences and just because you know people who are only interested in breast size doesn't mean that everybody who likes boobs doesn't care about anything else on a woman. You are the one who seems to only care about one aspect when it comes to a woman...
Whoever you are if you don't like this post you have the right to ignore it. Please don't come here trolling or bringing negativity to this discussion. If you continue I will have no choice but to inform mods and admin of your wrong doings here. I don't go to your post making trouble please respect mine just the same. Now good day and I've said this but do not continue stirring up trouble . Deuces!

Old 09-19-2016, 03:51 PM   #19
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dimensions is a discussion board. You may see opinions that do not concur with your own. Thus - discussion. Especially when your comments come across as that one did.

I'm with Loops on this one. Everyone prefers different shapes and fat distribution, and it has nothing to do wih anything else than preference. That goes with breasts, ass, or belly.

For example - Happily married might be lucky to have a bottom heavy bbw but considering how (i understand) what he feels about his wife, i image he would rave about her if she was top heavy too. Because she is his wife, not just a sack of suet who happens to come with a personality.

It's totally ok to have your own opinion, but to each FA their own. This isn't your way or the highway.
Old 09-19-2016, 03:59 PM   #20
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Whoever you are if you don't like this post you have the right to ignore it. Please don't come here trolling or bringing negativity to this discussion. If you continue I will have no choice but to inform mods and admin of your wrong doings here. I don't go to your post making trouble please respect mine just the same. Now good day and I've said this but do not continue stirring up trouble . Deuces!

Why is her opinion bringing negativity but yours criticizing and stereotyping breast lovers is not?

And please, run to the mods, sir. Oh wait. SHE is a mod. And so am I. Watch your step.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 09-19-2016, 04:02 PM   #21
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Of course its a discussion board. If I see a discussion I feel some type of way about it I don't comment on it in a negative manner...no one should. I'm speaking to those who enjoy this conversation and are like minded. If you are a tit lover then this post may not be for you and I'm sure there are many other posts that prefer to talk about that in which we all can comment on respectfully. If I prefer ass over tits then this is what I'd post about and chat about without going around to posts that don't. This is my preference. I'm not concerned with breast and there are other guys like me that can agree too.

Old 09-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #22
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Why is her opinion bringing negativity but yours criticizing and stereotyping breast lovers is not?

And please, run to the mods, sir. Oh wait. SHE is a mod. And so am I. Watch your step.
So you telling me to watch my step because someone came to my post with an issue negatively an me responding saying don't do that or I'm going to be forced to ask admin to take care of the issue makes you chime in and say what you just said? Lol well dear I'm pretty sure this forum isn't a place to go around trolling people about their post discussion just because you feel they should post about what you personally like instead of the actual purpose of the discussion. So yes I will most def talk to someone in charge and see if they feel their * mod* is doing the right thing here. With that being said to the guys that posted their happy lives thanks for the great comments

Old 09-19-2016, 04:42 PM   #23
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

How DARE you come in here and try to tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'm gonna talk to your boss about how you're not letting me be a shitty objectifying douchenozzle on here!
Old 09-19-2016, 04:45 PM   #24
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

Explain to me what I on my own post have done wrong. Also explain why I'm supposedly a douche for posting about my preference?

Old 09-19-2016, 04:51 PM   #25
Rawrman

Rawrman can now change their title

Quote:
Lol well dear I'm pretty sure this forum isn't a place to go around trolling people about their post discussion just because you feel they should post about what you personally like instead of the actual purpose of the discussion. So yes I will most def talk to someone in charge and see if they feel their * mod* is doing the right thing here.
Excuse me? You do realize she said in her very first post that she prefers bottom-heavy women, right? I really question your reading comprehension in this case, honestly.

Also, you're the one who first brought in negativity by saying that all people who prefer the thing you don't are all the same, while also exhibiting the very same traits you dismiss others with. Not a single person here has said they prefer boobs over butts/hips/legs. But plenty are saying that, hey, people can like what they like and it's all good.

But according to you that's trolling, so I guess the moral of the story is that Loopy is a mod, you're not, and the world (or at least this board) is a little bit of a better place for it.
Closed Thread