Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 04:51 PM   #26
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's not your preference we're criticizing. It's your attacks on others and their preferences that need to be reigned in.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 09-19-2016, 05:07 PM   #27
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

300PlusILove has said some nice things

Wait a minute I question your reading period. I don't see at all where i said All in any case. But you just stated I did....how is what you said true?you may have missed the fact that the point I made was after she told me I'm not a fair person and what I said about most boob guys is not a nice thing to say. Or did you overlook that part? She did what you did and made me saying boob guys love boobs a bad thing when that wasn't the intent. Then tell me I care about just one thing on a woman as if I'm suppose to go outside of this topic to satisfy her wants on ....my post. Really? I'm asking for people to stay on the topic that this post was made for but instead people come here with negative comments and to troll. Some people just don't get it I see

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 05:09 PM   #28
300PlusILove
Big Legs Massager

300PlusILove has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
It's not your preference we're criticizing. It's your attacks on others and their preferences that need to be reigned in.
What attacks? Please show me where I went and attacked someone out the blue

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2016, 05:17 PM   #29
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

What you don't seem to understand is that you as originator of the thread do not determine what is to be posted or not.
Any post that sticks to the theme of the thread and is presented in a polite and civil manner is welcome. Whether you as OP like it or not.
Diversity of opinions & respect for other preferences are core elements of this community.
Since you don't seem interested or willing to participate in this line, I'm locking this thread as it no longer has any constructive exchange
Closed Thread