Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-13-2017, 08:27 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging insqueezablysoft makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Legitimate reason to get fat

I'm planning to start giving plasma for a little extra cash. They pay you more depending what you weigh. Three categories 110-149, 150-174 and 175+. As of this morning my scale says I'm 156.0 naked and empty. I'm planning to give my first time this Saturday so doubt I could lose 6 pounds in one week if I wanted to but I'll be sure not to miss any meals this week just to be safe. And now I'm wondering how quickly i could get up to 175 if I made a goal of it?
Old 03-13-2017, 03:51 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How much do they pay?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:46 AM   #3
Pattie Vincent

Pattie Vincent can now change their title

You can eat any food you want. Carbohydrates rich food that has high calorie count are advisable if you really want to gain weight.
Pattie Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:27 AM   #4
LarryTheNoodleGuy

LarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going onLarryTheNoodleGuy knows EXACTLY what's going on

If you were ever over 175 in the past, the weight will come back on pretty easily and quickly.

That's all I have to say... :x
LarryTheNoodleGuy is offline   Reply With Quote