Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Writers Forum

Old 09-20-2016, 10:37 AM   #1
Fatasy2010

Fatasy2010 has said some nice things
Default Need help for a new story

I'm researching a new story and I need to know what the typical measurement range might be for a very large woman. She will be about 5'9" tall be around 600 lbs. Anyone with any personal experience in this area able to give me some ball park numbers? Thanks.
Fatasy2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

I'm not 100% sure, but the range of measurements can differ.For chest I would go anywhere from 30 to 60 inchesFor waist, I would go with 40 to 70 inchesFor Hips, I would go with 60 to 100 inches.Look at SSBBW modes for a reference. I don't know where you can reference boobs & stomach, but if you are looking for general measurements in the ass department, Mercedesbbw is a good place for reference.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:16 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but the range of measurements can differ.For chest I would go anywhere from 30 to 60 inchesFor waist, I would go with 40 to 70 inchesFor Hips, I would go with 60 to 100 inches.Look at SSBBW modes for a reference. I don't know where you can reference boobs & stomach, but if you are looking for general measurements in the ass department, Mercedesbbw is a good place for reference.
No offence but I think you are completely out with those measurements if you are going for realism. I am 5'2 and 200 lbs (literally less than a third of the size of the women the OP is talking about) and my measurements are 47-36-46. Also, not all SSBBW are pear shaped, plenty are bigger around the chest/stomach than the hips, or at least the same size. 30 inches for a chest is considerably smaller than most fashion models so even the most petite shoulders, flat chested 600lb woman would not be anywhere near 30 inches around the chest.

OP, I don't know many women that size, but I know that most 450lb men I've met at that height have about a 60-70 inch waist. I would imagine a person that was 150lbs heavier than this but with an hourglass figure would have about the same waist measurement, so I would say that is a good starting point. The rest depends on how exaggerated etc you want the figure to be.

I actually made a tutorial considering small BBW dimensions here. I know this isn't much help for a 600lb SSBBW but you should be able to get some idea of how big small BBW are and therefore how much bigger your character should be. I would say at least twice the measurements of the person in that tutorial.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote