Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-27-2017, 03:03 AM   #1
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title
Default Analingus?

For some reason over the last few weeks I've wanted out of the blue to try analingus on my wife. To my surprise she didn't say absolutely not, she didn't exactly say yes but I think she may go for it. What do I need to know? She is gonna clean herself real good before hand she said. Some places I read you have to use a dental dam of some sort, but other places say you don't have to so which is it? Does your tongue just move around the anus or does it actually enter? Any advice on this subject would be great. Anything specific in this area of doing this with a big girl? How is the orgasm for the lady doing this? Thanks for any advice or help.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:53 AM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The answer to the orgasm part of your question is:
How would we know? She may like it and may not.
As far as the dental dam portion of the question.
Ewwwww.
How unexciting would it be to use a dental dam or having to fool with it in the heat of the moment?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:34 AM   #3
Hugh Jaguy

Hugh Jaguy can now change their title

I've done it with my former wife before. I just kinda let it happen one day when I was going down on her. At first I just licked around the circumference of her anus and eventually worked my way to penetrating her with my tongue.

She really enjoyed it and it opened up (no pun intended) a whole new area for us to explore. It led to inserting of fingers and toys. We did try penetration with my penis but she didn't like that at all.

Explore. Learn. Enjoy!

*Note*
We always did this after she had gotten out of the shower so there were no hygiene issues.
Hugh Jaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 01:40 PM   #4
johnny99

Thanks for the replies. I wasn't asking how her orgasm might be, I know you wouldn't know that, at least I hope not. I was asking in general what kind of orgasms women receive from it?
Thanks Hugh Jaguy, I don't know why but I really want to try it. Well I am infatuated with her ass in general so I guess this would just be the next step in the worship of that ass.
Old 03-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #5
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

[QUOTE=johnny99;2207886]Thanks for the replies. I wasn't asking how her orgasm might be, I know you wouldn't know that, at least I hope not. I was asking in general what kind of orgasms women receive from it?

You got an answer then asked the question again.Why?
Orgasms are unique to the person having it and I assume you think there is a vast list of different kinds of orgams?
Why don't you ask her because thats who matters in this case.
Don't be afraid to ask.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 07:10 AM   #6
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Well, Johnny, did you ever go for it?

Personally I am a big fan and have done it to my wife several times. The thing is it has to be her idea. Generally her anus is a "no fly zone" but every once in a while she gets in a mood where she wants some attention back there. Sometimes this includes analingus. The last time we did it she was pushing my head into her ass and hissing "deeper!" It went on forever and we both eventually passed out. When I woke up her massive (_!_) was in my face! That's a good way to wake up!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:38 AM   #7
johnny99

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Well, Johnny, did you ever go for it?

Personally I am a big fan and have done it to my wife several times. The thing is it has to be her idea. Generally her anus is a "no fly zone" but every once in a while she gets in a mood where she wants some attention back there. Sometimes this includes analingus. The last time we did it she was pushing my head into her ass and hissing "deeper!" It went on forever and we both eventually passed out. When I woke up her massive (_!_) was in my face! That's a good way to wake up!
No I haven't done it yet. I came very close, but haven't went in fully just yet. Its really hot being close though. She is too the point that she would go for it. She wouldn't stop me unless she felt uncomfortable at some point. Put it gthis way she'd let me start, just don't know how long she would let it go on, unless of course it felt incredible. Your wife have an orgasm from that alone or no?
Old 04-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #8
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
No I haven't done it yet. I came very close, but haven't went in fully just yet. Its really hot being close though. She is too the point that she would go for it. She wouldn't stop me unless she felt uncomfortable at some point. Put it gthis way she'd let me start, just don't know how long she would let it go on, unless of course it felt incredible. Your wife have an orgasm from that alone or no?
No but it was a nice addition to what we were doing. I fingered her clitoris until she had her orgasm that way but I kept making out w her butt long after her orgasm.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:54 PM   #9
johnny99

Ok, we tried it, and I loved it. It was so sexy and hot. She did moan a bit and seemed to be enjoying it, but afterwards she just said it was weird and different. At least she didn't hate it. We will definitely be doing it again in the future. I will have her on all fours and try the clit thing at the same time. I loved it though, I had fun. I couldn't help it, I spread her ass open and just went for it.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:01 AM   #10
Hugh Jaguy

Hugh Jaguy can now change their title

Atta boy johnny!

It's good that she let you try it also. When two people are in a sexual relationship, both individuals should have the desire to make sure that their partner is satisfied with their sex life. I know I may catch a little heat for stating that, but that's okay. Just the opinion of some random old fat guy.
Hugh Jaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:33 PM   #11
johnny99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jaguy View Post
Atta boy johnny!

It's good that she let you try it also. When two people are in a sexual relationship, both individuals should have the desire to make sure that their partner is satisfied with their sex life. I know I may catch a little heat for stating that, but that's okay. Just the opinion of some random old fat guy.
Thanks, it was great. I have a feeling we'll be doing it again. I know I won't be able to stop myself. Oh and she was totally clean, taste was great. It was so hot.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:40 PM   #12
johnny99

I fingered her ass while she jerked me off the other day and that was very intense. And she loved it, she really liked that so I think we'll be doing that again. It was pretty hot. I was super gentle with her anus and that helped things out.