Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-01-2016, 01:39 PM   #1
artgoddess80

artgoddess80 has said some nice things
Default Squishing

So while I am a fat positive chica I'm trying to understand from some admirers why they like being squished. I'm seeing a guy who really enjoys me being on top and looking up at me. He also enjoys me bouncing all my weight on him. What's the appeal, what do you FAs like about it? Give me some tips
artgoddess80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 01:56 PM   #2
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can't say I'm into squishing for the sake of squishing but I really do love the way it feels when my wife is on top of me and allows her weight to settle into place on me. I like when she's on top. I like when she leans forward and her big boobs are in my face. Maybe your partner likes similar things?
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 12:09 AM   #3
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
I can't say I'm into squishing for the sake of squishing but I really do love the way it feels when my wife is on top of me and allows her weight to settle into place on me. I like when she's on top. I like when she leans forward and her big boobs are in my face. Maybe your partner likes similar things?
I completely agree
with one addition. The feeling of my 400 lbs wife's soft and heavy belly on my chest makes me to the happiest guy of the world.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:44 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like having bigger partners on top of me. I like the feeling of supporting all their weight, of feeling it all pressing down on me and being at their mercy.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 11:20 AM   #5
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

How can you beat being surrounded by soft, warm and smooth?
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:23 AM   #6
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am in agreement with everything said above. I love everything about a big girl on top of me during bedroom activities. Being straddled by a BBW is one of life's greatest joys.

I guess it might depend on what the guy wants. Do you mean he likes it when you are just laying/planking on him or sitting on him, without kissing or sexual activity? If this is the case it could be about control.
Old 10-30-2016, 01:42 PM   #7
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

It's erotic to me to feel someone's weight on top of me and it becomes more so the heavier they are. I enjoy feeling my body compress under someone and also the soreness that comes afterwards. And being really large myself it's a turn-on to feel someone even bigger being able to truly crush me.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:23 PM   #8
mulrooney13
Cruciverbalist

mulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized repmulrooney13 has super-sized rep

I like the way Snrub thinks.

For me it's the feeling of power and the feeling of knowing she is in control. Both of those are big turn ons for me.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:32 AM   #9
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am not sure where to put it, but I feel here is a nice place.

I work at a call center where pressure to make miracle (sales with a badish product) is intense. However there are some BBW which make the situation more bearable (and a plump lesbian which improves the situation a bit more). I was on the phone with a customer, the discussion was going well and then I looked at the skinny female supervisor. She was following the conversation using a handset and said "If you loose the sale, I am stepping on you". I had a very hard time not laughing fortunately the gentleman I was talking with was very nice and my difficulties turned to be the next ice-breaking discussion.

When I narrated the conversation to the young plump lesbian (who knows how I like (SS)BBW ) she laughed for both of us.

I am not sure if the supervisor had said about delegating the squashing "threat" to a BBW co-worker would have worked - too horny to continue the conversation!
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 03:07 PM   #10
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I like having bigger partners on top of me. I like the feeling of supporting all their weight, of feeling it all pressing down on me and being at their mercy.
I like being on top but I have found most partners are uncomfortable with someone as big as me on top.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 09:12 AM   #11
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hard to say. I've always liked fat bodies, the way they look, they way they feel, what they represent to me. That includes the mass and weight, and feeling that on top of me is just wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artgoddess80 View Post
So while I am a fat positive chica I'm trying to understand from some admirers why they like being squished. I'm seeing a guy who really enjoys me being on top and looking up at me. He also enjoys me bouncing all my weight on him. What's the appeal, what do you FAs like about it? Give me some tips
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 02:53 PM   #12
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
It's erotic to me to feel someone's weight on top of me and it becomes more so the heavier they are. I enjoy feeling my body compress under someone and also the soreness that comes afterwards. And being really large myself it's a turn-on to feel someone even bigger being able to truly crush me.
Interesting thoughts here...
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 04:42 PM   #13
happily_married

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Interesting thoughts here...
How so? In a good way or bad? I'm curious...
Old 11-13-2016, 04:55 PM   #14
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, good of course. I've never really thought in depth about why I like the things I like or why other people would like things they do, but having a description like that makes it more appealing and understandable I suppose.
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 05:10 PM   #15
happily_married

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0emnem0x View Post
Oh, good of course. I've never really thought in depth about why I like the things I like or why other people would like things they do, but having a description like that makes it more appealing and understandable I suppose.
I think about why I like some of the things I do. I've questioned very hard why I have the preferences I do (well, I did years ago when I first came out of the FA closet) and I can honestly say, being ridden hard by a 300+ pound partner was immensely appealing. I recall weighing ~150 and had a girlfriend of 350 pounds years back and loved that she didn't buy into that "I'm afraid I'll break you" nonsense. She was aggressive and demanding and liked being on top and even said if I couldn't handle it I should go look for a skinny girlfriend.

FF to today. My wife likes being on top sometimes and is incredible at it. I love the way it feels when her weight settles in on top of me and how much of a workout it is to give her a firm "foundation" to work on. It can be hard work but it is worth it!
Old 11-20-2016, 08:37 PM   #16
John Smith

John Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJohn Smith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That's just enticing and funny. 😁😊

Envoyé de mon SM-G386W en utilisant Tapatalk
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote