Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 10-13-2016, 02:01 PM   #1
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Donald Trump accused of sexual assault

I'm sure everyone knows by now, Donald Trump has been accused by the NYT of sexual assault.

Initial Article

Trump's Response

NYT's response to the "libel per se" takedown request by Trump's lawyer

Trump Followers are now trending #nextfaketrumpvictim, despite Trump's "locker room" talk that he actually did this to at least one woman.

Gloria Allred is demanding that NBC release the unaired Apprentice footage days before, saying she had been contacted by victims. This was prior to the NYT release.

After the stunt he tried to pull, this is delicious drama to me.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:06 PM   #2
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*grabs popcorn*
Old 10-13-2016, 05:50 PM   #3
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Trump implies the accusers are too ugly.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:33 PM   #4
ALS Again

ALS Again can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post
Damn. Trump sinks to a new low.
Old 10-14-2016, 03:47 PM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There is nothing new about this low.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #6
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yes, Trump has been going low since -- well for his entire life. Why would anyone be surprised by the latest revelations?
Old 10-14-2016, 06:20 PM   #7
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Yes, Trump has been going low since -- well for his entire life. Why would anyone be surprised by the latest revelations?
Yet, when he gave money to Democrats and supported Democratic candidates he was a great guy.
Old 10-14-2016, 06:57 PM   #8
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
Yet, when he gave money to Democrats and supported Democratic candidates he was a great guy.
Who ever said that? I sure didn't.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:04 PM   #9
Dromond
Old school

He's a pig, and has always been a pig.

Though maybe I shouldn't insult porcine farm animals that way.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:15 PM   #10
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
He's a pig, and has always been a pig.

Yet somehow the majority of American men still support him.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...-donald-trump/
Old 10-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #11
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Who ever said that? I sure didn't.
I never said you did. That still does not change the fact that the Clintons and Trump were friends.

Source:http://www.newsweek.com/history-dona...endship-464360
Old 10-14-2016, 07:29 PM   #12
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Yet somehow the majority of American men still support him.
I still recall liberal commentators saying the acts that President Clinton did in private had no bearing on his job as president of the US. Which is why Democrats in the Senate found him not guilty.

Which is what is amazing that the parties now appear to have switched sides.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:35 PM   #13
bigmac

There you go again Deli. Another false equivalency. There is a world of difference between a consensual relationship (i.e. Monica) and sexual assault.
Old 10-14-2016, 07:49 PM   #14
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
There you go again Deli. Another false equivalency. There is a world of difference between a consensual relationship (i.e. Monica) and sexual assault.
And, there you go again in ignoring reality. Bill Clinton dropped his pants and demanded Paula Jones give him a BJ. He ended up paying a huge sum of money to make her go away. That's reality.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:12 PM   #15
bigmac

The trial judge had granted Bill's motion to dismiss. The settlement was to get the appeal dropped. That's reality.

And in any event who the hell cares -- Bill isn't running for President -- the Great Orange Deplorable is.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:59 PM   #16
Dromond
Old school

This is why we can't have nice threads.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #17
Deven
Wendigo

Old 10-14-2016, 10:04 PM   #18
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
The trial judge had granted Bill's motion to dismiss. The settlement was to get the appeal dropped. That's reality.

And in any event who the hell cares -- Bill isn't running for President -- the Great Orange Deplorable is.
Which is why it is called the liberal double standard. When I liberal Democrat is accused of sexual misconduct it is a private matter, but when that person is a Republican then that person is unfit to be president.

Also, the “Great Orange Deplorable?” Just who is the one full of hate? You don't see me making similar comments about Hillary Clinton?
Old 10-14-2016, 11:38 PM   #19
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deven View Post

Ok, so this one's not animated. Whatever.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:36 AM   #20
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post

... You don't see me making similar comments about Hillary Clinton?
AUFKM!!!
Old 10-15-2016, 02:43 AM   #21
Deven
Wendigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post

Ok, so this one's not animated. Whatever.
I had sent that to Dromond with a sentence expressing how much I wish Dims supported GIFs.
Old 10-15-2016, 03:31 AM   #22
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm thisclose to declaring both candidates' sexual activities off limits.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:57 AM   #23
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
This is why we can't have nice threads.
This gave me a nice chuckle on a Saturday morning

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 10-15-2016, 06:55 AM   #24
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
I'm thisclose to declaring both candidates' sexual activities off limits.
Sexual activities (especially those of people not running) are irrelevant.

However, criminal sexual assault is very relevant.
Old 10-15-2016, 07:41 AM   #25
Magpie
girly face

Magpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

And, being that Hillary has never committed sexual assault (or at least, that anyone is aware of), that would give yet ANOTHER unfair advantage to the deplorables of this board. -_-