Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-12-2006, 02:14 AM   #1
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board
Default the creaking sound of old wooden chairs.. lol

ugh..
i was at my friends house the other day and she was cooking me dinner and asked me to come into the kitchen to talk.. she point at one of their chairs and said sit... mind you, when i looked over at the very old and not very sturdy looking chair i glanced up at her and carefully sat down..
oh gawd.. lol

I heard the creaking sound and the sound a very old wooden chair makes when it looks like it's been abused. I prayed it wouldn't break lol

thankfully it did not but i noticed when i got up one of the spokes had worked its way out... I didn't have the balls to fess up to my friend that I'm probably the one that made it come out of the hole lol

she's bairly a bbw and no where near as large as I am.. so my problem is why the heck was I so embarrased? why the heck couldn't I tell her I loosened the chair spoke? lol
ugh...
anyway.. just venting lol
Old 09-12-2006, 03:38 AM   #2
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default That Chair Was Lucky

To've had your *ss in it!
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 04:08 AM   #3
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default creaking of wooden floors

REMEMBER THE GILBERT GRAPE MOVIE WITH HIS MOTHER WALKING ON THE FIRST FLOOR WHEN HE WAS IN THE CELLAR I CAN STILL HEAR THE FLOOR CREAKING AS SHE WALKED ABOVE HIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Sonntag
To've had your *ss in it!
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:01 PM   #4
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Wonderful imagery! The chair should be ashamed for creaking under your petite little fanny!!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 09:34 PM   #5
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Just think of it as you have an uncanny special power and strength that most other women couldn't dream of

... and hey, that power/strength is a BIG hit at Dims if not anywhere else!
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote