Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 11-15-2016, 10:13 PM   #51
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
why are you calling for that Whambulance! There is no crying in Hyde Park...
Wow! "Whambulance"???

That's just pathetic tony.
Is that the extent of your 'wit' and originality?

Remind all of us again who the losers are...

oh oh... I know, I got this...
the losers are Hilliar KKKlinton and her supporters.

Curious tony...

I was informed earlier by a child calling me a dick,

(BTW it's the second time I've been called a dick and NO infraction from the BS 'moderator')...

that regressives have chosen their diaper pin as a symbol of their rioting and violence "protesting" a fair and proper election...

when you remove your diaper pin to pin on your chest...

what's holding up your diaper?

Ummmm...

the only crybabies I see are...

Whereas all us conservatives are like...

By all means...

if you need help comprehending the difference between winners and losers...

just ask anyone of us winners...

I'm sure they're more than eager to educate your confusion.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:48 PM   #52
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
Wow! "Whambulance"???

That's just pathetic tony.
Is that the extent of your 'wit' and originality?

Remind all of us again who the losers are...

oh oh... I know, I got this...
the losers are Hilliar KKKlinton and her supporters.

Curious tony...

I was informed earlier by a child calling me a dick,

(BTW it's the second time I've been called a dick and NO infraction from the BS 'moderator')...

that regressives have chosen their diaper pin as a symbol of their rioting and violence "protesting" a fair and proper election...

when you remove your diaper pin to pin on your chest...

what's holding up your diaper?

Ummmm...

the only crybabies I see are...

Whereas all us conservatives are like...

By all means...

if you need help comprehending the difference between winners and losers...

just ask anyone of us winners...

I'm sure they're more than eager to educate your confusion.
This is not about winning or losing.... No confusion on my part.... You seem to be bitching about infractions and being called a "dick"... And who knows what is in store for your orange pal.....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-15-2016, 11:51 PM   #53
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I received the infractions on 10 25 16 around 430 pm.
So I must have been logged out of this site when I got them so I had no idea why I had been banned or in "time out". Because I could not log in.
What comments I had made were so docile compared to other posts I had seen and that included comments by moderators all over the site.
I spoke my mind in a coherent manner I thought but maybe me being a conservative and not a radical feminist SJW type is frowned upon.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:34 AM   #54
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzygirl View Post
I spoke my mind in a coherent manner I thought
Old 11-16-2016, 07:18 AM   #55
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

^^^^^

Call me shocked, another ugly hateful comment by a "tolerant" liberal.

Old 11-16-2016, 10:31 AM   #56
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah that CV he is a real charmer.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:29 PM   #57
Cheri

Cheri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCheri can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Karma

Ditzygirl goes to Doghouse
then
Trump goes to Whitehouse
Attached Images
File Type: jpg karma.jpg (62.7 KB, 33 views)
Old 11-16-2016, 07:04 PM   #58
ditzygirl

I guess so