Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)



 
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2016, 03:31 AM   #51
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented
 
Big Beautiful Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Down heah
Posts: 3,968
Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS Again View Post
They're just frustrated that a racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, etc. man was voted into office.
I'm not frustrated, but I am afraid for my gay child, my mixed-race neighbors, and my Muslim friends.
Big Beautiful Dreamer is offline  
Old 11-10-2016, 04:29 AM   #52
CleverBomb
On Space Out
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,897
CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
The Democrat Party founded the KKK as an intimidation organization to inflict violence and spread hate, and the Democrat Party is repeating their long ugly history of hate tonight.

The DemoKKKrat Party is rioting tonight in cities across this nation committing acts of arson and violence.
The actual KKK endorsed Mr. Trump last week.

<drops mic>
CleverBomb is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #53
Rojodi
 
Rojodi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,804
Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

The Democratic party founded the KKK
The Republican party freed the slaves and gave them voting rights

The Democratic party passed the Civil Rights Act
The Democratic party passed the Voting Rights Act

The Republicans enacted draconian voting acts
The Republican SCOTUS dismantled the VRA.

So tell me again which party is currently dismantling equality among the races?
__________________
"True evil is in viewing people as things, and not as people." Terry Pratchett
Rojodi is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 10:18 AM   #54
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
The Democratic party founded the KKK
The Republican party freed the slaves and gave them voting rights

The Democratic party passed the Civil Rights Act
The Democratic party passed the Voting Rights Act

The Republicans enacted draconian voting acts
The Republican SCOTUS dismantled the VRA.

So tell me again which party is currently dismantling equality among the races?
You do know that discrimination in voting is still illegal under the VRA? You do understand it was the US Supreme Court and not the Republican party that declared section four of the VRA unconstitutional?
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #55
Rojodi
 
Rojodi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,804
Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
You do know that discrimination in voting is still illegal under the VRA? You do understand it was the US Supreme Court and not the Republican party that declared section four of the VRA unconstitutional?
Um, do you not remember Chief Justice Roberts saying that "racism has ended" when he gutted it, allowing draconian discrimination laws in states like NC and WI?

No?

Oh that's right, it does not fit the "the Dems created the KKK" narrative.
__________________
"True evil is in viewing people as things, and not as people." Terry Pratchett
Rojodi is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #56
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented
 
Big Beautiful Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Down heah
Posts: 3,968
Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Just because discrimination in voting is illegal doesn't mean it doesn't go on. For cryin' out loud -- growing pot in your back yard is illegal just about everywhere in this country. How many people do you think have a little pot plant or two by the back fence?
Big Beautiful Dreamer is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 04:35 PM   #57
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
The actual KKK endorsed Mr. Trump last week.

<drops mic>
Yet, Donald Trump rejected that endorsement.
<someone is going to get a head slap>
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 04:50 PM   #58
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Um, do you not remember Chief Justice Roberts saying that "racism has ended" when he gutted it, allowing draconian discrimination laws in states like NC and WI?

No?

Oh that's right, it does not fit the "the Dems created the KKK" narrative.
No, I remember him saying overt institutional racism is over. Like Jim Crow Laws or Poll Taxes.

You write “draconian discrimination laws?” The term early voting does not appear anywhere in the US Constitution. Yet, that document does not prohibit states from having early voting. Which means early voting is not a civil right.

So if a state decides to change the hours for early voting or how many days of early voting there are; that is not a civil rights violation.

Second, please explain in detail exactly what you think Chief Justice Roberts “gutted” in their VRA decision.
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 04:57 PM   #59
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
Just because discrimination in voting is illegal doesn't mean it doesn't go on. For cryin' out loud -- growing pot in your back yard is illegal just about everywhere in this country. How many people do you think have a little pot plant or two by the back fence?
Your argument would only make sense if states were owning and running farms were marijuana was sold to the public.

For example, growing and selling pot in a state like Colorado is against federal law. The people doing so could be prosecuted on that basis.
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-11-2016, 05:58 PM   #60
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented
 
Big Beautiful Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Down heah
Posts: 3,968
Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
The actual KKK endorsed Mr. Trump last week.

<drops mic>
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
Yet, Donald Trump rejected that endorsement.
<someone is going to get a head slap>
No slapping required. Whatever his response to the endorsement, the KKK did in fact write what it wrote.
Big Beautiful Dreamer is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:24 PM   #61
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
No slapping required. Whatever his response to the endorsement, the KKK did in fact write what it wrote.
So by that logic if the head of ISIL and all of his senior commanders issue a statement of support for Hillary Clinton for President of the United States … Her complete rejection of that endorsement would mean nothing?
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 10:54 PM   #62
CleverBomb
On Space Out
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,897
CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Explain how that wouldn't be just trolling on their part.
CleverBomb is offline  
Old 11-12-2016, 11:05 PM   #63
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Explain how that wouldn't be just trolling on their part.
No, in fact it is you should explain what you meant by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
The actual KKK endorsed Mr. Trump last week.

<drops mic>
With the knowledge that Donald Trump rejected their endorsement.

Question: Can we all look forward to you making this silly point for the next four years?
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:16 AM   #64
bigmac
 
bigmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Redwood Coast
Posts: 10,365
bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Trump spent the entire campaign pandering to racists. Given that a proforma statement distancing himself from the KKK means little.
bigmac is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 12:27 AM   #65
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Trump spent the entire campaign pandering to racists. Given that a proforma statement distancing himself from the KKK means little.
No, the simple fact is you are blinded by your own political bigotry. Donald Trump is a Republican so he must be a “bad” man in you eyes.
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 03:17 AM   #66
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented
 
Big Beautiful Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Down heah
Posts: 3,968
Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

His affiliation bothers me not one whit. It bothers me that he brags about grabbing women by the pussy, mocks physically disabled individuals, and vows to "bring back" jobs that simply don't exist any more because the economy has evolved, thus cruelly creating false hope for millions of workers who feel marginalized and forgotten.
Big Beautiful Dreamer is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 08:38 AM   #67
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
His affiliation bothers me not one whit. It bothers me that he brags about grabbing women by the pussy, mocks physically disabled individuals, and vows to "bring back" jobs that simply don't exist any more because the economy has evolved, thus cruelly creating false hope for millions of workers who feel marginalized and forgotten.
Some 60 million people voted for Donald Trump. According to what Hillary Clinton said; 30 million of those people must be “deplorable.”

In my department there is a young man that makes no secret that he is gay. In fact, he tells people that he is. Yet, despite all flack he received from his friends; he voted for Donald Trump. He asked me … Does that mean I am deplorable?
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 08:53 AM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing
 
Green Eyed Fairy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 18,120
Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Gay men can hate women the idea of a woman president, too. Duh.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 09:41 AM   #69
bigmac
 
bigmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Redwood Coast
Posts: 10,365
bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Yes -- if you put your country at risk voting for Trump -- Yes you are deplorable.
bigmac is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 10:24 AM   #70
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Yes -- if you put your country at risk voting for Trump -- Yes you are deplorable.
So does that mean the people that voted for Trump can call Hillary Clinton voters deplorable as well? Since to them, a President Hillary Clinton would “put your country at risk.”

The election is over and Trump won. Perhaps it is time to put this stupid gaffe by Clinton behind us?
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 10:27 AM   #71
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

I was not aware that all gay men all hate women. Yes, that sounds really stupid.
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 10:45 AM   #72
bigmac
 
bigmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Redwood Coast
Posts: 10,365
bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Someone needs to take a reading comprehension course.
bigmac is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 11:25 AM   #73
DELIMAN092262
 
DELIMAN092262's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 10,876
DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Someone needs to take a reading comprehension course.
No, the idea that the only reason someone would vote against Hillary Clinton is because she is a woman is stupid.

Just as it was stupid the only reason people oppose Barack Obama'd policies was due to his skin color.
DELIMAN092262 is offline  
Old 11-13-2016, 02:16 PM   #74
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado
 
tonynyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: East Coast
Posts: 9,639
tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
No, the idea that the only reason someone would vote against Hillary Clinton is because she is a woman is stupid.

Just as it was stupid the only reason people oppose Barack Obama'd policies was due to his skin color.
More whoppers from Happy Land.... Unless you are the next reincarnation of Professor Xavier, then there is no way to know what motivates the dislike of any voter to feel the way that they do...
__________________
Doughboy gets ripped :D

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline  
Old 11-14-2016, 07:10 PM   #75
biodieselman
 
biodieselman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sweet, sweet taste of VICTORY!
Posts: 2,609
biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
I'm not frustrated, but I am afraid for my gay child, my mixed-race neighbors, and my Muslim friends.
Your fear mongering hysteria is no one's fault but yours.

Grow up, act like an adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
The actual KKK endorsed Mr. Trump last week.

<drops mic>
"<drops mic>"??? Is this some HoneyBoBO/Kim Kardashian teeny bopper pop culture reference elementary school children think is cool?

"The actual KKK endorsed Mr. Trump last week."
????

Are you serious???

You actually believe that the Democrat KKK has, (a lone Democrat working in his basement to put out a single page 'newspaper' with a circulation of 20), an "official newspaper"...
and that Democrats can actually read said imaginary 'official' newspaper???

Meanwhile in the rel world...

still a verifiable fact that the California chapter of the DemoKKKrat KKK enthusiastically endorsed Hillary,

still a verifiable fact that the California chapter of the DemoKKKrat KKK donated $20,000 to Hillary,

still a verifiable fact Hillary kissed Grand Kleagle Byrd,

still a verifiable fact Hillary heaped lavish praise upon DemoKKKrat Byrd,

still a verifiable fact Hillary's self proclaimed mentor was KKK Byrd,

still a verifiable fact Hillary's hero was racist Margret Sanger,

still a verifiable fact Hillary deeply admired racist William Fullbright,

still a verifiable fact the top five most racist Presidents in modern history were all Democrat.

and lastly...

NO ONE in the last 30+ years EVER labeled Trump racist

until he ran for President.


__________________
"I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!" Rob Schneider on Trump's YUGE VICTORY
biodieselman is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Freddie Gray death while in police custody and the baltimore riots gangstadawg Hyde Park (Archive Only) 121 05-23-2015 09:01 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.