Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-03-2016, 02:55 AM   #1
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Time Has Come Today

Well, the Chicago Cubs have won the World Series, so I am checking the weather updates to see whether Hell is calling a snow day. Holy cow!

In other news, as you know, we are five days from the elections and we're all probably a bit edgy. Biodieselman, welcome back. I don't know what happened that prevented you from signing in as Biodieselman (please check with loopytheone or Tad if you are having trouble with your username, everyone). For folks who don't know, Biodieselman is using his wife's username and avatar, Risible, at the moment.

Just a reminder that we're all over 18 and we are all capable of choosing not to respond to some of the, er, passionate posts we'll be seeing in the next week. Please respect your fellow posters, and post responsibly. Thank you.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:41 AM   #2
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for letting me know I need to block Risible's profile.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:27 AM   #3
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Again, with the public announcement. Do people that make such posts think it will give the person blocked pain? Or, does does a public announcement inflate the ego of the person doing the blocking?
Old 11-03-2016, 08:28 AM   #4
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
Again, with the public announcement. Do people that make such posts think it will give the person blocked pain? Or, does does a public announcement inflate the ego of the person doing the blocking?
No citations ........

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-08-2016, 02:37 PM   #5
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wonder if Chicago will hold a funeral Mass for the Jinx.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:27 AM   #6
Magpie
girly face

Magpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMagpie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
How do you do that again? I'm getting really tired of seeing bio's constant lies and provocation on this account. :\