Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 11-11-2016, 06:33 PM   #76
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
Actually, he did denounce them. Even a liberal LA Times said so.

Source: http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

Yet, you seem to have no problem when he insulted other white male Republicans who were competing with him for the Republican nomination. I guess they just don't count.

As to your question? Yes, but are you talking about the actions of the people in the streets, protesting the election of Donald Trump.

It is funny that those with the loudest voices against Trump seem to have no problem with the actions of people protesting. Remember, the election is over. Hillary Clinton lost and Trump won.
We also have the right to express our opinions on this board within reason. Now we've had 8 years of your endless Obama threads - now if you don't like what posters have to say about trump. You have several options

1. Tough it out
2. Keep shut
3. Put posters on ignore
4. Open your own trump love thread

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #77
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
We also have the right to express our opinions on this board within reason. Now we've had 8 years of your endless Obama threads - now if you don't like what posters have to say about trump. You have several options

1. Tough it out
2. Keep shut
3. Put posters on ignore
Actually, I would be disappointed if people did not comment on the actions and policies of Donald Trump. So if he does introduce a proposal in the Congress to reduce the top corporate tax rate to 15%; I would expect lots of comments.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #78
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
On the contrary, President Trump will be the best president for minorities, women and everyone else since George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. Like all these other successful presidents taxes will be cut, regulations lessened and government spending will be cut. The economy will start to really grow and not the anemic 2% of Obamanomics, but real growth of 4 or 5 percent.

This will mean more jobs and higher incomes for everyone.

This mean the disastrous economic policies of Barack Obama will be studied by economist and policy wonks as an example what should not be done.
I would have laughed except it's sad to see such delusion about the White Savior
I threw up in my mouth a little.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 11-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #79
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

1. Tough it out
2. Keep shut
3. Put posters on ignore

Wow. Tony sounds upset.

Are you sad bro?

Could I offer you a tissue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
the White Savior
?????

We expect racist behavior from BM but...
well...
I expected better from you.
Old 11-11-2016, 09:00 PM   #80
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
On the contrary, President Trump will be the best president for minorities, women and everyone else since George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. Like all these other successful presidents taxes will be cut, regulations lessened and government spending will be cut. The economy will start to really grow and not the anemic 2% of Obamanomics, but real growth of 4 or 5 percent.

This will mean more jobs and higher incomes for everyone.

This mean the disastrous economic policies of Barack Obama will be studied by economist and policy wonks as an example what should not be done.
Speaking as a minority and a woman, go fuck yourself.

[this post has been modslapped.]
Old 11-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #81
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

^^^

Call me surprised, thanks for the rep Lc.

Ohhhhhh...

wait....

did you accidentally rep me?
Old 11-11-2016, 09:36 PM   #82
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
^^^

Call me surprised, thanks for the rep Lc.

Ohhhhhh...

wait....

did you accidentally rep me?
Yep. Was trying to report your post. That's what I get for Dims-ing on a week-long migraine. -_-
Old 11-11-2016, 09:54 PM   #83
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Wow. Tony sounds upset.

Are you sad bro?

Could I offer you a tissue?

I figure that you would be passing a roll for everyone to share - and not just a tissue..

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-11-2016, 09:56 PM   #84
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Actually, I would be disappointed if people did not comment on the actions and policies of Donald Trump. So if he does introduce a proposal in the Congress to reduce the top corporate tax rate to 15%; I would expect lots of comments.
this is some funny shit - seems like HappyLand University is now in session...

Old 11-11-2016, 10:34 PM   #85
biodieselman

Quote:
I figure that you would be passing a roll for everyone to share - and not just a tissue..

I'm good but thanks for the offer.

Just bought a case of TP last weekend at Costco. I really like ObamaCare TP because it feels so soft on my backside.

Sure sounds like a whole lot of regressives are be needing to stock up because the next eight years are going to be...

like this thread's title "well, that sucks"...

for you guys!!!!

Saw a great bargain at Costco, always lookn out fer ya Tony.

You could save a lota money for the next eight years if ya stock up now as the KKKrooked KKKlintons

just got tossed on the ash heap of history.

Hurry now! This 'TPP trade deal' won't last.

Old 11-11-2016, 11:03 PM   #86
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

While so much of the country is busy proving just how deplorable they really are we should take note that everything hasn't turned black. I took my kids to the local playground this afternoon. Little blonde kids were playing with little brown kids. The moms and dads were chatting. The recreation district is expanding the playground by adding a wheelchair accessible play structure.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:22 PM   #87
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
While so much of the country is busy proving just how deplorable they really are we should take note that everything hasn't turned black. I took my kids to the local playground this afternoon. Little blonde kids were playing with little brown kids. The moms and dads were chatting. The recreation district is expanding the playground by adding a wheelchair accessible play structure.
Actually the only people acting deplorable are the arrogant protesters marching around some big cities. Frankly, do you think most people give a rat's ass their candidate lost? They are acting like spoiled children not ready for adulthood.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:57 AM   #88
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think it's possible that you might not understand why people are gathering and marching. The goal is not to send a message of boo-hoo, but to show support for people who are legitimately afraid for themselves and their children and other loved ones.

As I've said before, some people who physically and verbally assault others might receive punishment. That does not negate the truth that many Americans now legitimately fear for their own safety. The gatherings that have been taking place are, as I said, meant as a show of support.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:49 PM   #89
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Wink

Quote:

?????

We expect racist behavior from BM but...
well...
I expected better from you.
I was pretty much thinking the same about you Chuck. Your nasty trolling has reached new heights. Not to mention immature and stupid.

Calling people on their fear mongering and insecurities is racist now? Haven't you just been mocking all "liberals" like a child in a school yard?
I really expected someone that loves to dish it out to be able to take it.

Sorry to have hurt you big boy

And yeah, Donnie is the Big White Savior for all the insecure, scared folks out there that would rather support a sexual predator than a woman. I mean you had to endure eight years of no whitie at the helm. How fucking awful. What a close call you had this time for a walking slit to gain control and power, eh? Better to stop all the "progressives" you keep ragging on about.

That piece of breathing shit in Trump Towers played your insecurites like a fiddle. But then again....in that regard, I did NOT expect better from your kind.

You seem rather proud of your antics and how many people have you on ignore. Feel free to add me to YOUR ignore list if you're that delicate, buttercup

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 11-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #90
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Ohh Patrick Stewart. Here's another picture of him.

In case you're wondering the safety pin means that the minorities threatened by Trump are safe to approach him for help.

Old 11-12-2016, 10:14 PM   #91
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
I think it's possible that you might not understand why people are gathering and marching. The goal is not to send a message of boo-hoo, but to show support for people who are legitimately afraid for themselves and their children and other loved ones.
You suggest that people are “legitimately afraid?” What exactly are they afraid of? Donald Trump has not even taken the oath of office yet. IT'S JUST FEAR at this point.
Quote:
As I've said before, some people who physically and verbally assault others might receive punishment. That does not negate the truth that many Americans now legitimately fear for their own safety. The gatherings that have been taking place are, as I said, meant as a show of support.
No. In a nation where every kid gets a trophy whether they win or not. These people are just big cry babies. Donald Trump won and their candidate Hillary Clinton lost. It really is that simple.

BTW: I can just imagine the outrage by people on the left, if conservatives marched against Barack Obama,when he was President-elect. All the while claiming they have a “legitimate” fear of an Obama Administration. And, what Obama would do to the country.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:31 PM   #92
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You suggest that people are “legitimately afraid?” What exactly are they afraid of? Donald Trump has not even taken the oath of office yet. IT'S JUST FEAR at this point.
Trump justified a lot of fear, he ran on it as a platform, especially during the primaries. This is a guy who says he wants to torture, wants to kill the families of enemies. I worry about someone who wants to do that. I know I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than live in a country that acted that way out of fear. I'm sick of trading freedom and decency for security and I feel sorry for anyone who is too much of a pussy to do behave honorably because they're afraid of terrorists.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:50 PM   #93
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Trump justified a lot of fear, he ran on it as a platform, especially during the primaries. This is a guy who says he wants to torture, wants to kill the families of enemies. I worry about someone who wants to do that. I know I'd rather die in a terrorist attack than live in a country that acted that way out of fear. I'm sick of trading freedom and decency for security and I feel sorry for anyone who is too much of a pussy to do behave honorably because they're afraid of terrorists.
Yet, there were many people unhappy with the Obama Administration's drone policy. Of course, their “legitimate” concerns over the drone policy did not become real until there was an actual drone policy.

Until the Trump Administration announces an actual policy; it is just speculation at this point. A fear of the unknown.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:58 PM   #94
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, so we're supposed to hope he was lying to America about his agenda.

Ok.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:10 PM   #95
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post

Ok.
No, I am suggesting we wait until the Trump Administration announces an actual policy before we debate it.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:14 AM   #96
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

He was pretty fucking clear about how he feels about certain minorities.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:20 AM   #97
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
He was pretty fucking clear about how he feels about certain minorities.
Then by all means; tells us exactly and in detail what Donald Trump will propose?
Old 11-13-2016, 03:25 AM   #98
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Quote:

No. In a nation where every kid gets a trophy whether they win or not. These people are just big cry babies. Donald Trump won and their candidate Hillary Clinton lost. It really is that simple.
It's not JUST FEAR of what MIGHT HAPPEN. The fear is in response to having already been grabbed by the pussy. The fear is in response to being beaten hard enough to leave bruises. The fear is in response to having a total stranger yank your hijab off your head and tell you, "It belongs around your throat where it can strangle you, bitch." Thefear is in response to things that are happening right now.

My child cried in school on Wednesday not because she was afraid of what might happen but because someone twice her size slammed her up against a locker and told her she was going to burn in hell. Yes, he's being "punished," but it was not an abstract fear of what might happen that caused her to cry.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:17 AM   #99
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
It's not JUST FEAR of what MIGHT HAPPEN. The fear is in response to having already been grabbed by the pussy. The fear is in response to being beaten hard enough to leave bruises. The fear is in response to having a total stranger yank your hijab off your head and tell you, "It belongs around your throat where it can strangle you, bitch." Thefear is in response to things that [I]are happening right now.
No, it is just silly unfocused fear. Donald Trump has not even taken the oath of office and you are already trying to blame him for actions he has no control over.

For example, there is video of liberal opponents of Trump physically attacking and hurting Trump supporters. Does that mean Hillary Clinton should be held personally responsible? Just as though she threw the punch?

The point is these people had ample opportunity in the election campaign to express their fear. The public REJECTED their fear and elected Trump. Marching and protesting is just sour grapes. In fact it is worse. These people are attempting to disenfranchise the millions of people that voted for Trump.

IT'S OVER THEY LOST! PERIOD! The election is in the history books.

BTW: That does not mean opponents of Trump must give up their fear. When the Trump Administration begins to issue policies … They can be challenged in court and in the court of public opinion.

So, when the Trump Administration switches sides in the lawsuit against the Little Sisters of the Poor and drops the suit will opponents of Trump spin that to mean the Trump Administration is opposed to all women having access to contraceptives?

Or, will it mean the government will no longer be attempting to impose their will on a religious order of nuns. Against their constitutionally protected religious rights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer;2192438[/I
My child cried in school on Wednesday not because she was afraid of what might happen but because someone twice her size slammed her up against a locker and told her she was going to burn in hell. Yes, he's being "punished," but it was not an abstract fear of what might happen that caused her to cry.
How exactly has the election of Donald Trump made him responsible for this violence?
Old 11-13-2016, 08:45 AM   #100
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post

Ok.

It's okay guys. People voted for Trump out of fear just like others of us voted against him out of fear.

The White King is enjoying it now...but just wait until he gets in office and figures out that it takes a degree of intelligence and diplomacy to actually get your way instead of just money and bullying.

I might have to step out of HP for a while....because I'm really truly fucking disgusted reading some of the shit from those who mock others for being scared whilst they are the biggest cowards themselves.

Let me just leave on the note that even if I don't grab pussies I sure as hell know one when I see one.