Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 11-17-2016, 05:38 PM   #126
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
If you're looking for a cause and effect look no further than a constant deluge of liberal lies and hate mongering rhetoric such as yours.

Conservatives have liberals to thank for a Trump victory.

While I detest anti-American Michael Moore's hate and lies, he at least understands our anti establishment movement.

Americans gave the Washington establishment and Marxist/Democrats a 'YUGE' F-U!!!

The GOP *IS* the establishment.
Trump is a trust-fund-baby billionaire conman, who lives in a golden tower:
Trump *IS* the establishment.
Trump is filling his cabinet with Washington insiders.
You got stiffed.
And so did all those "working stiffs" Moore was on about.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:12 PM   #127
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
You got stiffed.
Bio and his ilk are about to learn a hard lesson. The voted to fuck themselves.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:33 PM   #128
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Be the change in Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
Probably because then he'd have to admit that the only way to find Trump actually appealing is if you're a racist, sexist, homophobe, or otherwise deplorable person.
Leishycat....create a change (in Pittsburgh)during the first 100 days of the Trump Administration..
The Sprout Fund is giving out grants $$ to create a change that you want to see, here is a link to the program.

http://www.sproutfund.org/2016/11/16/100days/
Old 11-17-2016, 07:35 PM   #129
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you, I'll check it out.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:15 PM   #130
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Bio and his ilk are about to learn a hard lesson. The voted to fuck themselves.
People said the same exact thing when Ronald Reagan was elected. (And no, I don't think Donald Trump will be another Reagan.)

After eight years of a Reagan presidency the economy was booming, the US was respected around the world. Nuclear weapons were removed from Europe and the number of long range nuclear weapons reduced.

BTW: It was Barack Obama that was the worse president in history. After eight years the economy grew at an average of only 2% per year. (President Obama could have played golf for eight years and the economy would have recovered on it's own to that level.)
Old 11-17-2016, 08:27 PM   #131
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
People said the same exact thing when Ronald Reagan was elected. ...

And they did indeed get fucked. Reagan presided over the downfall of working class America.
Old 11-17-2016, 08:34 PM   #132
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And they did indeed get fucked. Reagan presided over the downfall of working class America.
Sounds like a desperate liberal talking point. The public could not re-elect Reagan to a third term … so they elected his Vice-President.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:18 PM   #133
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You got stiffed.
Yes to all of the above.
Old 11-18-2016, 07:39 PM   #134
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You got stiffed.

I assume you garnered you 'enlightened' opinions from regressive...

Oh... BTW young lad...

do you realize how the tone of your recent sore loser posts sound?

Old 11-18-2016, 08:15 PM   #135
bigmac

Its going to be really fun to watch Bio and his ilk get fucked by their boy Trump.
Old 11-18-2016, 08:29 PM   #136
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Its going to be really fun to watch Bio and his ilk get fucked by their boy Trump.

Funny...

Trump hasn't done a damn thing yet somehow BM 'knows' the future...

just like he 'knew' HiLIARy KKKlinton would win.

I suggest you return your 'Magic Eight Ball'.

Yer 8-ball must have been made by a regressive...

wanna know how I know...

it doesn't work.
ba-dump-bump

But I'll let ya in on what has us conservatives laughing hysterically each and every day...

Old 11-18-2016, 11:23 PM   #137
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Funny...

wanna know how I know...

it doesn't work.
ba-dump-bump

But I'll let ya in on what has us conservatives laughing hysterically each and every day...

We shall see where the yucks are very soon.....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-18-2016, 11:26 PM   #138
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Funny...

wanna know how I know...

it doesn't work.
ba-dump-bump

Well "trumpettes" we shall see where the yucks are in due time....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-18-2016, 11:30 PM   #139
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Funny...

wanna know how I know...

it doesn't work.
ba-dump-bump

You need some new material....

Old 11-19-2016, 12:37 AM   #140
biodieselman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
You need some new material....
On the contrary I was kinda proud of the 8-ball joke.

The joke about BM's prognosticating Magic 8-ball not working could be funny two ways.

1. Doesn't work because of incompetent DemoKKKrat workmanship.

2. Plus the well earned cliche' many DemoKKKrats are layabouts on welfare.

I'm positive much of the DemoKKKrat ire here is due to my wit and humor. That's why people such as you and your two follow whiners follow me around.

Never ceases to amaze me how much space I occupy in the three of your heads rent free.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:52 AM   #141
bigmac

Once again Bio is living in a fact free zone. Its a well documented fact that it's the red states who are the moochers and the blue states that actually produce America's wealth.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:34 AM   #142
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd actually kinda prefer to be proven wrong. I'd much rather have been wrong than have Trump and his cronies destroy all the progress we've made the past eight years.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:32 AM   #143
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Once again Bio is living in a fact free zone. Its a well documented fact that it's the red states who are the moochers and the blue states that actually produce America's wealth.
Yet, this often repeated claim is not explained. Is it gross tax receipts from a state given to the US Treasury vs. money returned to the state? Is the size of the population of each state considered? Is the source of the wealth actually in the state? For example, Apple is located in California; but their products are made overseas and sold across the US.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:43 AM   #144
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
I'd actually kinda prefer to be proven wrong. I'd much rather have been wrong than have Trump and his cronies destroy all the progress we've made the past eight years.
Which progress is that? Getting the navy to remove all references to “man” such as seaman?

Getting colleges and universities to reduce civil rights protections for men in their discipline procedures?
Old 11-19-2016, 08:46 AM   #145
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Quote:
Which progress is that? Getting the navy to remove all references to “man” such as seaman?

Getting colleges and universities to reduce civil rights protections for men in their discipline procedures?
Increased protections for LGBT people across the board? Better access to health coverage? Economic growth? Same-sex marriage legalization?

Either you think those things aren't progress, or you're being deliberately obtuse. Either way, again I say, fuck off.

[this post has been modslapped.]
Old 11-19-2016, 08:57 AM   #146
bigmac

Quote:

Nothing so fucking trivial! Millions of Americans are about to loose access to healthcare. Marriages are about to be declared invalid. Millions of families are about to be ripped apart.

The really pathetic thing is that so many many Trump supported are getting off just thinking about the pain that is about to be inflicted.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:03 AM   #147
bigmac

In my part of the world some asshole Trump supporters got off tormenting elementary school kids. FUCKING SICK!!!

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/62...hit?artslide=0
Old 11-19-2016, 09:04 AM   #148
bigmac

But this is how the community responded.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/62...ted&artslide=0

Old 11-19-2016, 09:19 AM   #149
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Increased protections for LGBT people across the board? Better access to health coverage? Economic growth? Same-sex marriage legalization?
You say a lot, but don't actually say anything. For example, Obamacare is collapsing right now. Even Hillary Clinton understood that when she said the law will needed reform. Even Barack Obama knew that when he signed a series if executive orders to negate the mistakes and bad law in the Affordable Care Act which he signed. Today it is being suggested that Health insurance companies need a federal bailout sine the ACA is costing them billions of dollars.

So what better healthcare?

Economic growth? The economy is puttering along at 2% or less. That does not even cover the increasing population of the country. Also, the national debt is over 19 trillion dollars. Which is almost double when Obama took office in 2009.

So what economic growth?

Actually, how do you define “increased protections for LGBT people ..?”

BTW: You do understand that marriage by itself is not a right. It is not mentioned in the constitution or any amendments. The Supreme Court declared there was this right out of whole cloth and then said under the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause this created right must apply to all. Period.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:32 AM   #150
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Nothing so fucking trivial! Millions of Americans are about to loose access to healthcare. Marriages are about to be declared invalid. Millions of families are about to be ripped apart.
People will not lose healthcare. The ACA will collapse due to it's own flaws and not because something Donald Trump will do. In the end the Congress and President Trump will change the ACA. Trump will call it repealing Obamacare and replacing it. Democrats will say it only fixes the “minor” flaws in the ACA
Quote:
The really pathetic thing is that so many many Trump supported are getting off just thinking about the pain that is about to be inflicted.
Again, with the mind reading bit. You hate and despise these people. Why should anyone think you know what they think?

Actually, that is what is pathetic.