Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-13-2006, 12:44 AM   #1
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board
Default My Fantasy

Fill me up with food ..
Make me grow into your huge overfed woman
Then feed me more and more
Feed me until I dont want to walk
Stuff me and pamper me all day and night,
making me into the woman you have dreamed about since you were young
Make me that huge fleshy fat girl that you can suck on whenever you want
Grap my rolls, suck on me while I stuff myself full of cakes and pastries
Make me jiggle with every moan. Both of us kissing in an erotic frenzy. Grab tight onto my belly, my thighs.
Rub yourself all over my huge growing body; just keep feeding me and taking care of me
I want so much to be your obese princess. I want you to make me ridiculousy fat and happy.
Stuff me, rub me, and stuff me more. Feed me everything I want: pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half. I want to get so big for you. I love you feeling me grow, both of us so aware and hypersensitive of how fat I am becoming. Feeling my soft flesh expanding against your always hard body. Growing out of my clothes, spending lazy days picnicing. I love the feeling of everything getting so tight on me and me popping my buttons. As I grow heavier and softer you will weigh and measure me; rewarding me with more delicious food for every luscious pound I gain. I love being your big fatty. Being so in love with each other and every day as our love grows so do I. With every loving biteful of cake. I love you squeezing my engorged belly when we make love. Make me into your huge waddling obese girl and I will treat you like a king forever and ever.
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 11:28 AM   #2
mikael

mikael has said some nice things

damn, that was hot! too bad i live on the east coast. very enticing fantasy though

cheers,
mikael
mikael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Question oh, the morbid confusion of it all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
Fill me up with food ..
Make me grow into your huge overfed woman
Then feed me more and more
Feed me until I dont want to walk
Stuff me and pamper me all day and night,
making me into the woman you have dreamed about since you were young
Make me that huge fleshy fat girl that you can suck on whenever you want
Grap my rolls, suck on me while I stuff myself full of cakes and pastries
Make me jiggle with every moan. Both of us kissing in an erotic frenzy. Grab tight onto my belly, my thighs.
Rub yourself all over my huge growing body; just keep feeding me and taking care of me
I want so much to be your obese princess. I want you to make me ridiculousy fat and happy.
Stuff me, rub me, and stuff me more. Feed me everything I want: pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half. I want to get so big for you. I love you feeling me grow, both of us so aware and hypersensitive of how fat I am becoming. Feeling my soft flesh expanding against your always hard body. Growing out of my clothes, spending lazy days picnicing. I love the feeling of everything getting so tight on me and me popping my buttons. As I grow heavier and softer you will weigh and measure me; rewarding me with more delicious food for every luscious pound I gain. I love being your big fatty. Being so in love with each other and every day as our love grows so do I. With every loving biteful of cake. I love you squeezing my engorged belly when we make love. Make me into your huge waddling obese girl and I will treat you like a king forever and ever.

i want this to be a sardonic parody!!!!! i got a tummyache just reading this! i am so torn! do i rep you? or b*tchslap you?!?!?!? ack!!!!!!!!!!

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:24 PM   #4
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
i want this to be a sardonic parody!!!!! i got a tummyache just reading this! i am so torn! do i rep you? or b*tchslap you?!?!?!? ack!!!!!!!!!!
You can do both. I'm tough. I can take it.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:26 PM   #5
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ya know, you really don't have the right to chastise others' fantasies in a space that is designated for "erotic weight gain" fantasies. So its clear that YOU, Lipmixgirl, do not have this fantasy. But others do. Why make it unsafe space, particularly for new members?
Old 09-13-2006, 01:55 PM   #6
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up afg, allow me to clarify....

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Ya know, you really don't have the right to chastise others' fantasies in a space that is designated for "erotic weight gain" fantasies. So its clear that YOU, Lipmixgirl, do not have this fantasy. But others do. Why make it unsafe space, particularly for new members?
my darling, afg, my intention was not to chastise/judge... nor was it an attempt at creating an unsafe space... what it was, was a play for very very very dry humor... my apologies for the confusion...

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:56 PM   #7
bentleydev

bentleydev can now change their title

Deep. It's really interesting to see what some people find sexy.

>_>

I certainly found that sexy. ^_~
bentleydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 02:07 PM   #8
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
my darling, afg, my intention was not to chastise/judge... nor was it an attempt at creating an unsafe space... what it was, was a play for very very very dry humor... my apologies for the confusion...
I'm sorry to miss your intentions then!

Let's dance.
Old 09-13-2006, 02:24 PM   #9
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed
Default Nice!

We need more of this on the Weight Board. I found it very erotic and appealing, if I do say so myself.

Kudos to you for having the courage to do what so many never would. Love to see more!
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:55 PM   #10
benblueice009

benblueice009 has said some nice things
Default i agree

nicedescribtion, u sound like a relli sexy gal, fun adn adnventures

why do gals liek taht no exist in da uk.. or mayb i lookin on the wrong places.......
benblueice009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:16 PM   #11
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benblueice009
nicedescribtion, u sound like a relli sexy gal, fun adn adnventures

why do gals liek taht no exist in da uk.. or mayb i lookin on the wrong places.......
My advice is to go for the stupid girls.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:37 PM   #12
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is going to be a run on tissues. Buy stock.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 05:44 PM   #13
BaronAaron

BaronAaron can now change their title

I found your story extremely red hot.

And I should tell you that there are a few---not all---but a few posters around Dimensions who fancy themselves very, very funny. They are encouraged by others who also consider themselves funny, and before you know it, this board is just like the other chit chat boards, with people who know each other high-fiving and answering each other back 20 times in a single thread, and no one daring to post anything about gaining weight and getting nice and fat on purpose.

Keep posting. As a gaining person, I LOVE to read stuff like this.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:50 PM   #14
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronAaron
I found your story extremely red hot.

And I should tell you that there are a few---not all---but a few posters around Dimensions who fancy themselves very, very funny. They are encouraged by others who also consider themselves funny, and before you know it, this board is just like the other chit chat boards, with people who know each other high-fiving and answering each other back 20 times in a single thread, and no one daring to post anything about gaining weight and getting nice and fat on purpose.

Keep posting. As a gaining person, I LOVE to read stuff like this.
I consider myself funny. Everyone whose opinion I value does, too. That you seemingly do not matters quite not much. I hope that hurts you to read it as much as it satisfies me to write it.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:52 PM   #15
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

What got me is sweetened condensed milk and strawberries. You eat those together? Isn't it too sweet?

Anyway, written better than the majority of WG fantasy, even if not my thing.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #16
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh, oh! My turn to weigh in! If you can't laugh in the bedroom or at your own fantasies, you probably aren't gonna get laid much. A sense of humor makes sex much more pleasurable.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:04 PM   #17
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Oh, oh! My turn to weigh in! If you can't laugh in the bedroom or at your own fantasies, you probably aren't gonna get laid much. A sense of humor makes sex much more pleasurable.
HA! Oh, my bedroom is full o' laughs. My first time....I got a charley horse. Not the cute puppet kind, either. It was hil-ar-i-ous....ly painful. Oh, and I giggle at the squishsquish sound of fingering. *giggle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get

Last edited by love dubh; 09-13-2006 at 06:13 PM.
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:09 PM   #18
bentleydev

bentleydev can now change their title

Fantasies involving a girl going from skinny to chunky are pretty common in my head. The idea of a belly forming, hips widening, thighs growing together, it's all extremly erotic to me.
bentleydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #19
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
What got me is sweetened condensed milk and strawberries. You eat those together? Isn't it too sweet?

Anyway, written better than the majority of WG fantasy, even if not my thing.
Oooo it is so delicious. No, it's not too sweet. Thanks for the compliment. I have tried to write weight gain fiction but it's just not my thing. I was up late last night thinking the things that people think when they are alone at night and I just wrote what I really felt.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:30 PM   #20
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

*sigh* that was beautiful
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #21
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Quote:

You need to be more careful about that. Now I'm all suspicious
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 10:11 PM   #22
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
Oooo it is so delicious. No, it's not too sweet. Thanks for the compliment. I have tried to write weight gain fiction but it's just not my thing. I was up late last night thinking the things that people think when they are alone at night and I just wrote what I really felt.
Now, I think this would be awesome with fresh raspberries... The tartness with the sweet... Wow!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:56 PM   #23
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Lightbulb I Love strawberry shortcake

And I love lamp :O(

Two kitties are fighting outside, they have chubby feet (>.>)

*Eating some soup*
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:46 AM   #24
StrawberryShortcake

Default Awww shucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots
And I love lamp :O(

Two kitties are fighting outside, they have chubby feet (>.>)

*Eating some soup*
You love lamp? What's lamp, sugar? And why the sad clown face about it? Kitties are pretty cute. Still, I prefer puppies but not puppy soup! Haha thanks
Old 09-14-2006, 12:56 AM   #25
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA
We need more of this on the Weight Board. I found it very erotic and appealing, if I do say so myself.

Kudos to you for having the courage to do what so many never would. Love to see more!
Thank you very much!