Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-14-2006, 12:58 AM   #26
boots

boots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot picsboots does more than just post hot pics
Default well nuts (O.O)

i love lamp is actaully a movie quote. ask your friends ^.^

i can't imagine why my :O) turned into a :O(, but i sure am possitive that i was loving lamp with a :O).

*eating some soup*
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:59 AM   #27
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
My advice is to go for the stupid girls.

Stupid boys get laid more than bastards.... that's all i'm trying to say.
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:03 AM   #28
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist
Now, I think this would be awesome with fresh raspberries... The tartness with the sweet... Wow!
I will have to try that very soon and if per chance you happen to make it yourself well then certainly let me know how it turned out. I hope you have a lovely day!
Old 09-14-2006, 01:06 AM   #29
StrawberryShortcake

oh and that was a joke, sirr
Old 09-14-2006, 01:09 AM   #30
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
i want this to be a sardonic parody!!!!! i got a tummyache just reading this! i am so torn! do i rep you? or b*tchslap you?!?!?!? ack!!!!!!!!!!

You know we can get stupid and take this to the sandbox if you really want to. Holla atcha gurrl
Old 09-14-2006, 02:08 AM   #31
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
Stupid boys get laid more than bastards.... that's all i'm trying to say.
If I'm tense I can masturbate. The only cure for stupidity I know of involves a shotgun, a two-four, and an overly enthusiastic "Hey guys, watch what *I* can do!"
Old 09-14-2006, 05:43 AM   #32
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Most intriguing.

I have to ask, how much of this fantasy translates to reality?
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:04 AM   #33
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The only cure for stupidity I know of involves a shotgun, a two-four, and an overly enthusiastic "Hey guys, watch what *I* can do!"
That should be sold via prescription.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:09 AM   #34
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up workin' it with afg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
I'm sorry to miss your intentions then!

Let's dance.

[lipmixgirl grabs afg, pulls her tight into tango position, and dances off into the weight board sunset...]

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:17 AM   #35
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
[lipmixgirl grabs afg, pulls her tight into tango position, and dances off into the weight board sunset...]
I just want you to know that once in awhile I have gaining fantasies, so we're gonna have to talk about that.

And, you'll have to teach me how to tango.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:46 AM   #36
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default shortcake, be careful what you wish for...

Quote:
You know we can get stupid and take this to the sandbox if you really want to. Holla atcha gurrl
[lipmixgirl grabs strawberry shortcake and throws her in the sandbox...]

shortcake is stunned to find that the sandbox is not filled with sand at all... the sandbox is filled with all sorts of fattening goodies... everything that shortcake wants... pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half. little did she know that it was not a king she sought, but a queen... never did she consider that what she really wanted to fill her up was a large, delicious, extremely juicy apple... who knew that the forbidden fruit was what she desired all along...

in a daze, shortcake looks around and sees, in addition to the stockade of many delightfully rich foods, the bed… the bed she will soon be laid upon… the bed which will be her cradle of gain… it was as if, somehow, time had slowed down… as if reality and fantasy became interchangeable, was it possible that she was dreaming or was she suddenly surrounded by a group of fat admirers. Each one knelt before her, bearing the identical greeting, yet offering her a different epicurean delight… “your ampleness, it is my duty and honor to serve you… your wish is my command… for i am at your service…”

when the parade of devoted servants came to an end, queen lipmix bellowed “shortcake, for you did not know what you were asking for, nor getting yourself into, when you playfully suggested that we ‘get stupid and take this to the sandbox’… it is now you are under my command… you will get your wish… for you are now my growing girl… and you will not stop growing until this bed you are on is broken under your tremendous weight…

to be continued????

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...

Old 09-14-2006, 09:57 AM   #37
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

Thumbs up tango!?!

Quote:
I just want you to know that once in awhile I have gaining fantasies, so we're gonna have to talk about that.

And, you'll have to teach me how to tango.
oh, i'll teach you how to tango...

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

Old 09-14-2006, 01:36 PM   #38
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
If I'm tense I can masturbate. The only cure for stupidity I know of involves a shotgun, a two-four, and an overly enthusiastic "Hey guys, watch what *I* can do!"
Next time my boyfriend acts like a bastard I'll just tell him to jerk-off then. I think you're on to something... hmmmmm
Old 09-14-2006, 01:50 PM   #39
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
oh, i'll teach you how to tango...

Gurrrrrr you so bad! Everyone know Jewish gurls are sassy!
Old 09-14-2006, 01:53 PM   #40
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
[lipmixgirl grabs strawberry shortcake and throws her in the sandbox...]

shortcake is stunned to find that the sandbox is not filled with sand at all... the sandbox is filled with all sorts of fattening goodies... everything that shortcake wants... pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half. little did she know that it was not a king she sought, but a queen... never did she consider that what she really wanted to fill her up was a large, delicious, extremely juicy apple... who knew that the forbidden fruit was what she desired all along...

in a daze, shortcake looks around and sees, in addition to the stockade of many delightfully rich foods, the bed… the bed she will soon be laid upon… the bed which will be her cradle of gain… it was as if, somehow, time had slowed down… as if reality and fantasy became interchangeable, was it possible that she was dreaming or was she suddenly surrounded by a group of fat admirers. Each one knelt before her, bearing the identical greeting, yet offering her a different epicurean delight… “your ampleness, it is my duty and honor to serve you… your wish is my command… for i am at your service…”

when the parade of devoted servants came to an end, queen lipmix bellowed “shortcake, for you did not know what you were asking for, nor getting yourself into, when you playfully suggested that we ‘get stupid and take this to the sandbox’… it is now you are under my command… you will get your wish… for you are now my growing girl… and you will not stop growing until this bed you are on is broken under your tremendous weight…

to be continued????
I have nothing clever to say as all the blood has just left my brain.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:03 PM   #41
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
Ya know, you really don't have the right to chastise others' fantasies in a space that is designated for "erotic weight gain" fantasies. So its clear that YOU, Lipmixgirl, do not have this fantasy. But others do. Why make it unsafe space, particularly for new members?
Thanks for looking out for me, chiquita. We may need to tag team at a later date.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:04 PM   #42
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Out of curiousity, is this a "just" fantasy, or a fantasy you are interested in making reality?
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:07 PM   #43
altered states
seńor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default me likey

Please feel free to post more musings, whenever... that was f'ing great.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 02:18 PM   #44
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

Exclamation well, well, well...

Quote:
I have nothing clever to say as all the blood has just left my brain.
you know what they say... i have such a way with the ladies... it is proven fact that i can reduce the best of the feeders to mere wannabes... the feedees too, for that matter...

BTW! BOYS AND GIRLS - if you like what i wrote, show your love and give me some REP!!!! want more??? keep that rep a comin!!!!

-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

Last edited by lipmixgirl; 09-14-2006 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:50 PM   #45
benblueice009

benblueice009 has said some nice things
Smile sorri guyz

i been away 4 awhile long story ermm my thoughts are that that wreid guy s sayin that i should h8 stupid girls?! wtf?!!

that thing is fantasy.. yes a very sexy fantasy but the same.. i wouldn't d8 a gal jst because she wanted 2 fatten up.... i would d8 a gal 4 who she is.. looks is bonus, well ye i admit i tlk 2 gd lookin gals 1st but at the same time i'm jst open 2 every 1
benblueice009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 03:11 PM   #46
Inkjet
On Timeout

Inkjet has said some nice things

^ Was anyone else unable to read that?
Inkjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 03:43 PM   #47
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
A good cure for assholery too I might add.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 04:00 PM   #48
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
A good cure for assholery too I might add.
Oh, you're not getting rid of me that easily, m'dear.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:00 PM   #49
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by benblueice009
i been away 4 awhile long story ermm my thoughts are that that wreid guy s sayin that i should h8 stupid girls?! wtf?!!
No, no, you should DATE stupid girls. Methinks you'll have plenty in common.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:13 PM   #50
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benblueice009

that thing is fantasy.. yes a very sexy fantasy but the same.. i wouldn't d8 a gal jst because she wanted 2 fatten up.... i would d8 a gal 4 who she is.. looks is bonus, well ye i admit i tlk 2 gd lookin gals 1st but at the same time i'm jst open 2 every 1
ohnoez 1337 hax0rz!!!!oneone!!!1111bbqOMGlolomg

roflcopter! lollerskates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote