Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-14-2006, 04:28 PM   #51
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
ohnoez 1337 hax0rz!!!!oneone!!!1111bbqOMGlolomg

roflcopter! lollerskates!

I see your ROFLcopter and raise you a steamLOLLER.

Old 09-14-2006, 07:41 PM   #52
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipmixgirl
[lipmixgirl grabs strawberry shortcake and throws her in the sandbox...]

shortcake is stunned to find that the sandbox is not filled with sand at all... the sandbox is filled with all sorts of fattening goodies... everything that shortcake wants... pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half. little did she know that it was not a king she sought, but a queen... never did she consider that what she really wanted to fill her up was a large, delicious, extremely juicy apple... who knew that the forbidden fruit was what she desired all along...

in a daze, shortcake looks around and sees, in addition to the stockade of many delightfully rich foods, the bed… the bed she will soon be laid upon… the bed which will be her cradle of gain… it was as if, somehow, time had slowed down… as if reality and fantasy became interchangeable, was it possible that she was dreaming or was she suddenly surrounded by a group of fat admirers. Each one knelt before her, bearing the identical greeting, yet offering her a different epicurean delight… “your ampleness, it is my duty and honor to serve you… your wish is my command… for i am at your service…”

when the parade of devoted servants came to an end, queen lipmix bellowed “shortcake, for you did not know what you were asking for, nor getting yourself into, when you playfully suggested that we ‘get stupid and take this to the sandbox’… it is now you are under my command… you will get your wish… for you are now my growing girl… and you will not stop growing until this bed you are on is broken under your tremendous weight…

to be continued????
Oh man this is such an arousing fantasy! All you have to do is add some doritos and chocolate covered mint oreos to that and I am so fighting shortcake for that spot on the bed
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:46 PM   #53
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
Fill me up with food ..
Make me grow into your huge overfed woman
Then feed me more and more
Feed me until I dont want to walk
Stuff me and pamper me all day and night,
making me into the woman you have dreamed about since you were young
Make me that huge fleshy fat girl that you can suck on whenever you want
Grap my rolls, suck on me while I stuff myself full of cakes and pastries
Make me jiggle with every moan. Both of us kissing in an erotic frenzy. Grab tight onto my belly, my thighs.
Rub yourself all over my huge growing body; just keep feeding me and taking care of me
I want so much to be your obese princess. I want you to make me ridiculousy fat and happy.
Stuff me, rub me, and stuff me more. Feed me everything I want: pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half. I want to get so big for you. I love you feeling me grow, both of us so aware and hypersensitive of how fat I am becoming. Feeling my soft flesh expanding against your always hard body. Growing out of my clothes, spending lazy days picnicing. I love the feeling of everything getting so tight on me and me popping my buttons. As I grow heavier and softer you will weigh and measure me; rewarding me with more delicious food for every luscious pound I gain. I love being your big fatty. Being so in love with each other and every day as our love grows so do I. With every loving biteful of cake. I love you squeezing my engorged belly when we make love. Make me into your huge waddling obese girl and I will treat you like a king forever and ever.
My GOD you have captured exactly what it feels like to be in a feeder/feedee relationship, it is amazing. This has to be one of the best pieces I have ever read in regards to this fantasy.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 10:52 PM   #54
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni
My GOD you have captured exactly what it feels like to be in a feeder/feedee relationship, it is amazing. This has to be one of the best pieces I have ever read in regards to this fantasy.
Truly I am blushing. Thank you, dollface
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 01:07 PM   #55
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Fill me up with food ..
Make me jiggle with every moan. Both of us kissing in an erotic frenzy. Grab tight onto my belly, my thighs.
Rub yourself all over my huge growing body; just keep feeding me and taking care of me
I want so much to be your obese princess. I want you to make me ridiculousy fat and happy.
Stuff me, rub me, and stuff me more. Feed me everything I want: pizza, donuts, fried bananas and ice cream, cake, pasta, sweetened condensed milk and strawberries, tacos, coke, snickers, reeses, cereal, and half and half. I want to get so big for you. I love you feeling me grow, both of us so aware and hypersensitive of how fat I am becoming. Feeling my soft flesh expanding against your always hard body. Growing out of my clothes, spending lazy days picnicing. I love the feeling of everything getting so tight on me and me popping my buttons. As I grow heavier and softer you will weigh and measure me; rewarding me with more delicious food for every luscious pound I gain. I love being your big fatty. Being so in love with each other and every day as our love grows so do I. With every loving biteful of cake. I love you squeezing my engorged belly when we make love. Make me into your huge waddling obese girl and I will treat you like a king forever and ever.
I just have to saw your words blew me away!! I love the way you were able to put so much passion into your writing. Great work!!

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:03 PM   #56
tynedin

tynedin has said some nice things

hmmmm in regards to lipmixgirl's add-on i would have to give it two thumbs up with some critiquing. i feel it didn't flow that well with what StrawberryShortcake put up so staying with the actually concept as a little off but overall it was good and seems to have a lot of potentional for a great story just needs so tuning up to bring both fantasies together if that is a possibility to do. but i bow to both StrawberryShortcake and Lipmixgirl for there fantasies i applaude you both and keep up that Awesome Work Thank you two for sharing! Peace Derek
Old 09-15-2006, 08:27 PM   #57
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
you know what they say... i have such a way with the ladies... it is proven fact that i can reduce the best of the feeders to mere wannabes... the feedees too, for that matter...

BTW! BOYS AND GIRLS - if you like what i wrote, show your love and give me some REP!!!! want more??? keep that rep a comin!!!!
What is this "rep" thing of which you speak? I've gotten it once, but I don't understand it.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:28 PM   #58
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow, awesome post!!! probably the most rep-worthy one on dims right now.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:34 PM   #59
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
you know what they say... i have such a way with the ladies... it is proven fact that i can reduce the best of the feeders to mere wannabes... the feedees too, for that matter...

BTW! BOYS AND GIRLS - if you like what i wrote, show your love and give me some REP!!!! want more??? keep that rep a comin!!!!
My fantasy is for lipmixgirl to feed me, while the whole time I'm cursing in Yiddish, complaining about the food.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:42 PM   #60
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I just gotta show Strawberry some love... don't be afraid to do or talk about your thing. That's hot... not just the fantasy, but your ability to explicate it. So... you like Scorpios? October 24th here... hehe
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:26 AM   #61
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

That definately sounds like a challenge
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:11 PM   #62
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven
I just gotta show Strawberry some love... don't be afraid to do or talk about your thing. That's hot... not just the fantasy, but your ability to explicate it. So... you like Scorpios? October 24th here... hehe
hey, me too! 10.24.85 for me.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:01 AM   #63
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up Challonge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro
That definately sounds like a challenge

ya think, gordo??? CHALL-ONGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:03 AM   #64
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation my yiddisher santa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear
My fantasy is for lipmixgirl to feed me, while the whole time I'm cursing in Yiddish, complaining about the food.
tell me more, santa! now that definitely sounds interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:38 AM   #65
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
tell me more, santa! now that definitely sounds interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oooh, steamy. Do you also want to whine about how she never calls or writes? o.o
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:46 AM   #66
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
ya think, gordo??? CHALL-ONGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most definately though I would definately give respect if I wind up feeling timid..lol.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:51 PM   #67
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Quote:
Oooo it is so delicious. No, it's not too sweet. Thanks for the compliment. I have tried to write weight gain fiction but it's just not my thing. I was up late last night thinking the things that people think when they are alone at night and I just wrote what I really felt.
It was decadently and most erotically hot!!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:17 PM   #68
interesting monster

interesting monster can now change their title

speechless.

wow.

best erotica I have read since alt.sex.fat!

maybe BETTER!
Old 09-20-2006, 02:20 PM   #69
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack
I see your ROFLcopter and raise you a steamLOLLER.

[/IMG]
I see your steamloller and raise you a Cleveland Steamer.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:58 PM   #70
klosterblocked

klosterblocked can now change their title

...I fold.
klosterblocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:08 AM   #71
thepiscn

thepiscn has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
Fill me up with food ..

Okay, I will do that for you
thepiscn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #72
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Whenever i need to smile, i just come and read this. One of the best posts this year at dims, not to mention that S.S. is a very beautiful woman.
JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #73
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Excellent writing Strawberry,

Turned me on! May your fantasy become reality..
Russ2d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:23 PM   #74
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

I just viewed your public profile Strawberry..

I wanted to see who was behind this fantasy... all I can say is wow, you're a beautiful woman!!
Russ2d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 02:35 PM   #75
admirer

admirer can now change their title
Default Oh My God!!

That was so hot Strawberry. Please ignore the supercritical strageness that occurs on this board. It never used to be this way (and I have been coming here for a LONG time). You look absolutely GORGEOUS and your fantasy was HOT HOT HOT. My wife just began to slip off her (100th) diet, and I am in heaven. I onloy wish she were as passionate about utter spoiling as you are. Perhaps in time....

By the way, do you have a self-pic you would be willing to share?

You look gorgeous in the mini-photo!
admirer is offline   Reply With Quote