Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #76
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I see your steamloller and raise you a Cleveland Steamer.
I see your Cleveland Steamer....and I want to cry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:38 PM   #77
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
I just viewed your public profile Strawberry..

I wanted to see who was behind this fantasy... all I can say is wow, you're a beautiful woman!!

Thank you so much! You make me blush haha
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:37 AM   #78
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
Thank you so much! You make me blush haha
And that I have considered in StrawberryShortcake. Well, I wish to tell that I have seen a rare combination of beauty and mind and as waves of internal charm which simply surround this girl. And the combination is necessary to all of you, my dear interlocutors to tell very much and very rare.
Imagine a field on which roses, a field in 1 hectare grow! Represent - what bouquet will turn out if all roses to collect.
And so, charming StrawberryShortcake! I virtually give you a carpet from roses on which on which I represent you. Be not frightened - you will lay down only on petals and thorns will remain below, you will not prick, I to it simply shall not allow to happen!
Old 12-17-2006, 12:54 AM   #79
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The picture looks very beautifully, present, below a carpet from brightly red petals of roses, and above the blue sky with the tender warm sun which beams embrace the heroine of our novel.
I give this girl a picture, and what you would think - a bouquet? All of you were mistaken - I have presented it a picture. I hope that it for a long time would like to receive such gift.

Maxim from far rainy Moscow.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:08 AM   #80
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

[QUOTE=mmm12mmm;306615]The picture looks very beautifully, present, below a carpet from brightly red petals of roses, and above the blue sky with the tender warm sun which beams embrace the heroine of our novel.
I give this girl a picture, and what you would think - a bouquet? All of you were mistaken - I have presented it a picture. I hope that it for a long time would like to receive such gift.

Well in fact will agree, here not only thorns, but also soft fragrant petals!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5260-SMALL ok.jpg (20.9 KB, 303 views)
Old 12-17-2006, 12:54 PM   #81
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Oh, oh! My turn to weigh in! If you can't laugh in the bedroom or at your own fantasies, you probably aren't gonna get laid much. A sense of humor makes sex much more pleasurable.
You cannot give rep to the same post twice!

Damn.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 02:59 PM   #82
chubscout
On Timeout

chubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up Wonderful!!

I think weight gain erotica written by a woman is so hot. That was really good.
chubscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 03:17 PM   #83
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My MY!

What a nice little peice of writting! Makes me wish I had a woman like you to have around.
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote