Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 11-16-2016, 07:10 AM   #1
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Make America Great Again

Please leave.

Epic rant on butt-hurt sore loser celebs.

Old 11-16-2016, 09:46 AM   #2
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Make Italy great again

Julius Caesar would approve
Attached Images
File Type: jpg italy-great.jpg (58.0 KB, 96 views)
Old 11-16-2016, 09:50 AM   #3
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Rendre la France plus grande à nouveau

.... Charlemagne & Napoléon concur
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EU20_97Napoleon.jpg (316.3 KB, 96 views)
Old 11-16-2016, 09:53 AM   #4
agouderia
Library Girl

Default Make Britain great again

.... in the Queen Victoria version
Old 11-16-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
agouderia
Library Girl

Default or the new ...

.... millenial QII edition
Attached Images
File Type: jpg make-america-great-britain-again.jpg (32.7 KB, 97 views)
Old 11-16-2016, 09:57 AM   #6
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was unaware the United States of America is an empire. An empire where minorities are morally and legally considered second class citizens.
Old 11-16-2016, 10:23 AM   #7
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I enjoy Alfonzo's videos.
Humor with a dose of common sense.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:56 PM   #8
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzygirl View Post
I enjoy Alfonzo's videos.
Humor with a dose of common sense.
I love Alfonzo.

He's very well informed, gets right to the heart of an argument using concise speech while deftly employing wit and humor without sounding like a petulant petty regressive.

Funny how crybaby regressives never want to move to Mexico.

They must hate brown people,
(using BM's description and 'logic' not mine).

Do regressives not understand that Canada is totally different from America?

Canada actually enforces their immigration laws.

Old 11-16-2016, 08:01 PM   #9
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
I was unaware the United States of America is an empire. An empire where minorities are morally and legally considered second class citizens.
Open your freakin eyes. In many parts of this supposedly great country minorities are indeed treated as second class citizens.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:06 PM   #10
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

Do regressives not understand that Canada is totally different from America?

Canada actually enforces their immigration laws.

Don't pretend to be an expert on Canadian law. Canada admits tens of thousands of refugees every year. Canada also admits scores of skilled immigrants seeking a better life (i.e. economic migrants).

The United States used to be a beacon of hope for the worlds oppressed. Sadly that's no longer the case. Canada has stepped up to fill the void.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:29 PM   #11
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Open your freakin eyes. In many parts of this supposedly great country minorities are indeed treated as second class citizens.
Then I would suggest you prove that statement. Which parts of this country are the same laws institutionally applied differently so minorities are second class citizens? Give examples beyond your normal BS and try not to curse.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:36 PM   #12
biodieselman

Quote:
Don't pretend to be an expert on Canadian law. Canada admits tens of thousands of refugees every year. Canada also admits scores of skilled immigrants seeking a better life (i.e. economic migrants).

The United States used to be a beacon of hope for the worlds oppressed. Sadly that's no longer the case. Canada has stepped up to fill the void.

I have never pretended to be an expert on law...

that's your only shtick pal.

Speaking of pretending to be an expert on law...

didn't you forget one very important word?

Legal ... HELLO!

Or are you unable to comprehend the distinction between
legal and illegal immigration?

Perhaps you should consult a lawyer to educate yourself.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:47 PM   #13
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
In truth, people from the United States can't qualify for refugee status in Canada. Even a layman like myself understands that Canada does no consider the US to be a repressive country. (A necessary precondition.)

BTW: Do you think movie stars that are paid millions in the US for their work; could claim to be repressed and so qualify as refugees? (They promised to move to Canada if Donald Trump was elected.)

Second, the US allows far more skilled worker in than Canada. (The greater the needs and opportunities in the US see to that.)

Quote:
Yet, there are millions of undocumented or illegals in the US that make a lie of that statement.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:14 AM   #14
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I read an article that Hillary has made a speech.
First sighting since the election BTW.
So I was hoping she would say something to calm the rioters but no.
She said never ever give up.
Thanks for inciting more violence Hillary.
Her comment could be taken many ways and she will talk her way around it if confronted I'm sure.
She has a nasty heart and could care less about the people that supported her.
She has the power to stop the riots and end this peacefully but no she is fanning the flames and her supporters will pay the price because they all are "beneath her".
Old 11-17-2016, 10:10 AM   #15
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzygirl View Post
I read an article that Hillary has made a speech.
First sighting since the election BTW.
So I was hoping she would say something to calm the rioters but no.
She said never ever give up.
Thanks for inciting more violence Hillary.
Her comment could be taken many ways and she will talk her way around it if confronted I'm sure.
She has a nasty heart and could care less about the people that supported her.
She has the power to stop the riots and end this peacefully but no she is fanning the flames and her supporters will pay the price because they all are "beneath her".
and what about mr. orange who fanned the flames that started this whole mess.....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-17-2016, 10:11 AM   #16
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

looks like this wonderful thread needs an updated map... what nostalgia...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-17-2016, 11:04 AM   #17
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thread title correction: It should read "Make America Hate Again."
Old 11-17-2016, 01:31 PM   #18
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Speaking of American hate... I'm sure we have all heard that Steve Bannon, the Breitbart guy, is one of Trump's highest advisors. Turns out that the neo-nazi hate site Stormfront is absolutely TICKLED about this.

But of course, us liberals who are rallying and speaking out against him and people like him are the real racists. Because there's nobody as victimized as white people I guess? /s
Old 11-17-2016, 05:25 PM   #19
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
and what about mr. orange who fanned the flames that started this whole mess.....
Frankly, I find it totally pathetic that a call to “Make America Great Again.” Would lead you to make a totally stupid comment about Donald Trump's appearance.

I find it incredible that liberals would not want America to be great. Frankly, making America great would seem to be the goal of both liberals and conservatives. It is just how we get there is what is in conflict.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #20
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
Speaking of American hate... I'm sure we have all heard that Steve Bannon, the Breitbart guy, is one of Trump's highest advisors. Turns out that the neo-nazi hate site Stormfront is absolutely TICKLED about this.

But of course, us liberals who are rallying and speaking out against him and people like him are the real racists. Because there's nobody as victimized as white people I guess? /s
It seems the only people that care about Stormfront are liberals.

Also, liberals lie. Why in the heck should we believe this guy's opinion?
Old 11-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #21
bigmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post

Legal ... HELLO!

Or are you unable to comprehend the distinction between
legal and illegal immigration?

Perhaps you should consult a lawyer to educate yourself.
What is legal often depends on the ability of one group to actually enforce its will on another. The oppressed group always retains the innate and self-evident right to fight back. You do remember how our country was founded don't you?
Old 11-17-2016, 07:08 PM   #22
bigmac

And by the way I have no intention of leaving (although being a Canadian citizen I can anytime I like). With five kids I've done my part to help make America brown again. My first (very brown) granddaughter just turned five months -- I'm expecting many more. Other members of my family are helping too -- I got three more birth announcements on facebook this week alone.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:37 PM   #23
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I want to make our species great. Not a particular arbitrary set of borders. As long as we keep fighting among ourselves we're never going to make it beyond this world and realize our full potential.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:40 PM   #24
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
And by the way I have no intention of leaving (although being a Canadian citizen I can anytime I like). With five kids I've done my part to help make America brown again. My first (very brown) granddaughter just turned five months -- I'm expecting many more. Other members of my family are helping too -- I got three more birth announcements on facebook this week alone.
Why, exactly, should anyone by impressed by your racism? They are your kids and grand kids. You should love them because they are your family. And, not because you think it will “stick” it to Caucasians.

That's sad actually.

[this post has been modslapped.]
Old 11-17-2016, 08:01 PM   #25
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
What is legal often depends on the ability of one group to actually enforce its will on another.
You mean like criminals and non-criminals
Quote:
The oppressed group always retains the innate and self-evident right to fight back.
So, you don't think criminals should face additional charges when they fight it out with police? Thereby, endangering lives of police officers and innocent civilians?
Quote:
You do remember how our country was founded don't you?
Sure! The colonist who were a loyal Englishmen felt their King was acting like a tyrant. (the words of Thomas Jefferson) When they felt the King would not respect their “rights” as Englishmen; they revolted.

In the US, we have a whole branch of government with the protection of civil liberties from the excesses of government being one of their primary jobs.