Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Hyde Park (Archive Only)

Old 11-17-2016, 08:41 PM   #26
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love how the liberals make skin color jokes and hateful comments about somebody they don't even know yet they aren't racist or a bigot.
Sure looks like it to me.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:29 PM   #27
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just putting this out there since it seems a few of our conservative 'friends' don't know what it actually means...

Quote:
racism
[rey-siz-uh m]
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Acknowledging that someone is of a different race is not racist. Nor is wanting someone of a different race to succeed.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:58 PM   #28
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks LC none of us knew that.
Look up the word condescending little miss rude.
Old 11-17-2016, 11:36 PM   #29
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually, it seems like none of you understand the definition of racism. But you sure understand how to be snide.
Old 11-18-2016, 03:42 PM   #30
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

So the PeOTUS who famously says he never settles lawsuits, who has a mouthpiece who has said "Settling means guilt," settled with the state of New York over his Trump "University."

Fraud is as fraud shows.

Make America Grift Again
Old 11-18-2016, 05:50 PM   #31
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
Frankly, I find it totally pathetic that a call to “Make America Great Again.” Would lead you to make a totally stupid comment about Donald Trump's appearance.

I find it incredible that liberals would not want America to be great. Frankly, making America great would seem to be the goal of both liberals and conservatives. It is just how we get there is what is in conflict.
guess again ... the map is pretty accurate of orange's view of the world...

i find it incredible that you have a thread - that starts with the phrase - "Folks can leave" and then is plastered with "good old days" World Maps from the Imperial Age.

The trump view map puts a modern day perspective on what the intentions of this thread truly is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzygirl View Post
I love how the liberals make skin color jokes and hateful comments about somebody they don't even know yet they aren't racist or a bigot.
Sure looks like it to me.

you sound pretty happy and content....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Actually, it seems like none of you understand the definition of racism. But you sure understand how to be snide.
so true... it's both ironic and fucking unbelievable after awhile.....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-18-2016, 06:37 PM   #32
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have to say, that with the news of Trump adding Bannon and now picking Sessions for AG my hopeful optimism that his presidency won't be so bad is rapidly fading.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:51 PM   #33
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Bannon's interview with the Hollywood Reporter today got me nauseous. All of his desire to see the federal government borrow and spend trillions of dollars on an essentially a New Deal redux has me confirming what I have been saying all along...that is Trump is not a conservative, at least not fiscally.
Old 11-18-2016, 07:04 PM   #34
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Never saw Sessions gunning down the audience at the 'Eagles of Death Metal' concert. How about the father of the murderer at the Florida 'Pulse' nightclub? He was at Hillary's rally.
The republic will survive regardless. 99% of the political class isn't worried about you or me. Hopefully economic growth will be greater than 1.something percent next election.
Old 11-18-2016, 07:07 PM   #35
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
All of his desire to see the federal government borrow and spend trillions of dollars on an essentially a New Deal redux has me confirming what I have been saying all along...that is Trump is not a conservative, at least not fiscally.
I'm not sure there are any fiscal conservatives left in the wild. Perhaps there's a captive breeding program somewhere...
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Old 11-18-2016, 10:26 PM   #36
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
I have to say, that with the news of Trump adding Bannon and now picking Sessions for AG my hopeful optimism that his presidency won't be so bad is rapidly fading.
There is a tradition in this country that presidents should be able to pick their staff. (The only exception is some character flaw like a drinking problem or questionable finances.) This is especially true after the president wins an election. This was the logic used when Republicans questioned President Obama's picks for his senior people.

Second, the soon to be ex-Senator Harry Reid with the full blessing of President Obama changed the rules in the Senate. He ended the use of a filibuster by the minority party in the Senate from blocking a president's picks for his staff and judicial picks. (Except, for Supreme Court picks.)

If you recall I said Senate Democrats could do this, but I also suggested that they might regret it in the future. That future is here now.

It will be amusing to watch Democrats try and spin that.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:53 PM   #37
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Deli, I also read about this.

I would laugh like hell if the new session of Congress followed DemoKKKrat's example and adopted rules to allow a simple majority to pass new legislation, (the Nuclear Option), ending filibuster.

Could you imagine a productive working man like President Trump instead of President Golf Cart constantly avoiding doing his job, playing golf and vacationing all the time?

The possibilities are endless with a majority in both the House and Senate and a man accustomed to getting things done...

you know... a man who does his damn job unlike the last eight years.

Imagine all of the 'peaceful' DemoKKKrat riots. This could become a positive. Trump could put more Americans to work policing DemoKKKrat criminals rioting, prosecuting them, building prisons and staffing prisons to house all of the criminal rioters.

Trump did campaign on Making American Streets Safe Again. Locking up all those barbaric DemoKKKrat rioters and criminals would make our streets safer.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:19 PM   #38
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
Deli, I also read about this.

I would laugh like hell if the new session of Congress followed DemoKKKrat's example and adopted rules to allow a simple majority to pass new legislation, (the Nuclear Option), ending filibuster.

Could you imagine a productive working man like President Trump instead of President Golf Cart constantly avoiding doing his job, playing golf and vacationing all the time?

The possibilities are endless with a majority in both the House and Senate and a man accustomed to getting things done...

you know... a man who does his damn job unlike the last eight years.

Imagine all of the 'peaceful' DemoKKKrat riots. This could become a positive. Trump could put more Americans to work policing DemoKKKrat criminals rioting, prosecuting them, building prisons and staffing prisons to house all of the criminal rioters.

Trump did campaign on Making American Streets Safe Again. Locking up all those barbaric DemoKKKrat rioters and criminals would make our streets safer.
Who knows maybe " flim flam man" fucks all of his supporters... Remember you have no idea what you are going to get with orange....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
Old 11-19-2016, 12:02 AM   #39
ditzygirl

Just so you know Ford has decided to keep its plant in Louisville Ky and not layoff workers and move the truck plant to Mexico.
Thanks Mr President elect for helping our economy.

[this post has been modslapped.]
Old 11-19-2016, 12:19 AM   #40
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. Ford also said their decision to keep American jobs here was directly due to Trump's intervention.

2. In addition the stock market is hitting all time highs in anticipation of job killing Obama and his incompetent corrupt ilk being tossed out on the trash heap.

3. Dollar strength is at a 13 year high.

4. All this and Trump hasn't even been sworn in.

5. To be fair we can't give Trump all the credit. The world's economy is happy economy killing Bumbling Barry will soon be gone.

6. A large amount of credit should be given to the American people for throwing the Krooked Klinton Krime family in the trash dumpster.

7. Time to Drain The Swamp baby!
Old 11-19-2016, 01:09 AM   #41
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Taking credit for eight years of Obama's hard work -- disgusting!
Old 11-19-2016, 05:33 AM   #42
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
There is a tradition in this country that presidents should be able to pick their staff. (The only exception is some character flaw like a drinking problem or questionable finances.) This is especially true after the president wins an election. This was the logic used when Republicans questioned President Obama's picks for his senior people.

Second, the soon to be ex-Senator Harry Reid with the full blessing of President Obama changed the rules in the Senate. He ended the use of a filibuster by the minority party in the Senate from blocking a president's picks for his staff and judicial picks. (Except, for Supreme Court picks.)

If you recall I said Senate Democrats could do this, but I also suggested that they might regret it in the future. That future is here now.

It will be amusing to watch Democrats try and spin that.
How bad is your basic reading comprehension? Re-read my post. I'll even quote it here so it's convenient for you. Then there will be a short quiz after you're finished.

Quote:
Ok. Done? Good, now we can begin our quiz. These will be simple yes or no questions.

1. Did the author of the above quoted post at any point write that the President doesn't have the right to choose his own staff?

2. Is the filibuster process mentioned at all in the above post?

3. Did the author of the post imply in any way anything other than his own personal dislike of President-elect Trump's choices?

Remember simple yes or no answers will suffice. There will be no extra credit for any wordy off point answers. In fact it will count against your grade. Should you successfully pass this quiz it will mean you have arrived at a basic jr. high level of reading comprehension. Good luck.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:36 AM   #43
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Taking credit for eight years of Obama's hard work – disgusting!
Then by all means, enlighten us to what “hard” work Barack Obama has done over the last eight years? The Congress passed and Obama signed the $787 billion dollar Stimulus Law that was designed with one purpose. It was supposed to stimulate the economy. (When that failed to happen … now apologist for Obama claim it really was a “stabilization” law. SURE!)

Enlighten us to how Obama stimulated and supported the true energy revolution in this country that is fracking? The answer is Obama was totally AWOL on that development. In fact, that economic boost to the nation's economy happen despite whatever Obama was doing.

What about the Keystone XL pipeline? This president dithered for years over that privately funded project. The source of his indecision was purely political. On the one hand the unions wanted the project that would create the jobs that would follow. (Obama wanted their votes.)

On the other hand, environmentalist totally opposed that project. So Obama could not approve the project without risking their support and votes.

So the thin skinned Obama did what all weak politicians do. Nothing! In “Washington-speak” he “studied” the issue. (Studied it for years on end.)

So what in the heck has Obama done to grow the economy over the last eight years beyond helping the golfing industry. (He plays a lot of golf.)
Old 11-19-2016, 07:48 AM   #44
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
How bad is your basic reading comprehension? Re-read my post. I'll even quote it here so it's convenient for you. Then there will be a short quiz after you're finished.

Ok. Done? Good, now we can begin our quiz. These will be simple yes or no questions.

1. Did the author of the above quoted post at any point write that the President doesn't have the right to choose his own staff?

2. Is the filibuster process mentioned at all in the above post?

3. Did the author of the post imply in any way anything other than his own personal dislike of President-elect Trump's choices?

Remember simple yes or no answers will suffice. There will be no extra credit for any wordy off point answers. In fact it will count against your grade. Should you successfully pass this quiz it will mean you have arrived at a basic jr. high level of reading comprehension. Good luck.
The simple answer is you are not looking at the big picture. Any personnel choices a president makes are designed to advance his policy goals and objectives. Not in whatever shortcomings of the people he selects. (Shortcomings in your opinion.)

Perhaps you should wait until “Team Trump” is actually in office and functioning before you criticize them.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:52 AM   #45
LeoGibson
Slangin'

Quote:
The simple answer is you are not looking at the big picture. Any personnel choices a president makes are designed to advance his policy goals and objectives. Not in whatever shortcomings of the people he selects. (Shortcomings in your opinion.)

Perhaps you should wait until “Team Trump” is actually in office and functioning before you criticize them.
I'm sorry but you have failed the quiz. Your score is 0.

Even though you're still not comprehending I'll answer you anyway.

Those personnel choices are the things that give me pause. They may further his agenda or they may steer him to their own. Although for a guy that campaigned on being an outsider he's sure going deep into the GOP establishment.

Of course these shortcomings are my opinion. I've never said otherwise. Unlike some here I don't claim my opinions to be gospel truth. It is the only area I consider myself an expert because no one else has expertise in my personal opinions but me!

No I don't believe I have to wait. I can criticize his choices all I want right now. Based off what these choices have said about certain issues and policies on the public record I can easily form my opinion as to their perceived worthiness right now. Perhaps (hopefully) they'll surprise me and then I can change my opinion at that time but until then I have to go with the data I have at hand right now. Bonus lesson for the day, that's called being pragmatic instead of dogmatic as most politically minded people tend to be. You should try it some time. It's quite liberating.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:34 AM   #46
biodieselman

Quote:
Just so you know Ford has decided to keep its plant in Louisville Ky and not layoff workers and move the truck plant to Mexico.

I believe the 'moderator' made another mistake. Nothing in DG's post warrants a warning.

I see you sent me a message telling me my post #37 received a warning and again nothing in that post warrants a warning either.

My attempt at humor in post #37 is FAR milder than the regressive hate mongering and personal attacks on my fellow conservatives you routinely chose to ignore.

EDIT: Didn't take long at all to prove my point, prime example is post #48 of regressive hate filled personal attacks.

Is this the return of the Bernie Sanders Method of Moderation, ignoring the plethora of regressive personal attacks and hate mongering, fabricating 'reasons' to issue warning to the few conservatives who dare speak up just so you can claim you're a 'fair' 'moderator'?
Old 11-19-2016, 09:46 AM   #47
DELIMAN092262

Quote:

I was unaware the moderator on this forum was also the umpire. Using her power to down-check people that she disagrees with politically.

I agree with Bio. What rule of this forum was violated?
Old 11-19-2016, 09:49 AM   #48
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nobody's making y'all trolls stay here. If you don't like the way this forum works, you're absolutely free to go back under your bridges.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:54 AM   #49
DELIMAN092262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
Nobody's making y'all trolls stay here. If you don't like the way this forum works, you're absolutely free to go back under your bridges.
And, liberal celebrities are welcome to leave this nation if Trump won the election. (Hint: Trump won, but the celebrities are staying.)
Old 11-19-2016, 11:44 AM   #50
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
I believe the 'moderator' made another mistake. Nothing in DG's post warrants a warning.

I see you sent me a message telling me my post #37 received a warning and again nothing in that post warrants a warning either.

My attempt at humor in post #37 is FAR milder than the regressive hate mongering and personal attacks on my fellow conservatives you routinely chose to ignore.

EDIT: Didn't take long at all to prove my point, prime example is post #48 of regressive hate filled personal attacks.

Is this the return of the Bernie Sanders Method of Moderation, ignoring the plethora of regressive personal attacks and hate mongering, fabricating 'reasons' to issue warning to the few conservatives who dare speak up just so you can claim you're a 'fair' 'moderator'?
Quote:
I was unaware the moderator on this forum was also the umpire. Using her power to down-check people that she disagrees with politically.

I agree with Bio. What rule of this forum was violated?
so what are you two "Whinning" about now... Have your pal Take the noted infractions like castor oil and be happy.... Better yet you have this trumpfest thread that you've created, if you cannot stand the criticism,put folks on ignore and you can take refuge here ...sort of like your Happy Happy Joy Joy HP TrumpCave. Remember you post the usual BS have the strength to own it....