Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-16-2016, 08:15 PM   #1
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Rules suggestion

Might I suggest we make nearly everyone's lives better by instituting a 'no trolling' rule? It's my understanding that this board is intended for intelligent political debate, not harassment, name calling, lies, and slander.
Old 11-16-2016, 08:25 PM   #2
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Old 11-16-2016, 08:43 PM   #3
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

...says the guy who can't make a post without denigrating someone else
Old 11-16-2016, 09:00 PM   #4
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

How about a no saying F you rule?
You think you can keep from saying that?
Old 11-16-2016, 09:25 PM   #5
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
Might I suggest we make nearly everyone's lives better by instituting a 'no trolling' rule? It's my understanding that this board is intended for intelligent political debate, not harassment, name calling, lies, and slander.
So you are calling for a censor. A safe space like on many colleges where only politically correct speech is allowed.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #6
ditzygirl

ditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesditzygirl can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I guess she just ruled herself out of the debate
Old 11-16-2016, 09:41 PM   #7
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

I'm guessing from all the hate I'm getting that certain people wouldn't be too happy about a 'no trolling' rule... can't imagine why.
Old 11-16-2016, 09:49 PM   #8
DELIMAN092262

DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DELIMAN092262 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leishycat View Post
I'm guessing from all the hate I'm getting that certain people wouldn't be too happy about a 'no trolling' rule... can't imagine why.
So what you are writing is anyone that expresses a different opinion from your own is using hate speech. Which you would have banned
Old 11-16-2016, 10:16 PM   #9
biodieselman

biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!biodieselman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ya know...

I'm a gardener...

and when I plant a tomato seed...

bet ya can't guess...

I expect to harvest tomatoes.

You reap what you sow.

Just a suggestion...

if ya can't take it ya shouldn't be dishin it out.

If regressives treat conservatives in a civil adult manner and respect our opinions...

we will treat you the same and we can have an adult debate.

But when regressives constantly call conservatives racist, monsters, etc. ...

when you don't behave civilized and can't accept the fact you lost the election...

when you're rioting...

vandalizing...

setting fires...

throwing rocks...

injuring policemen trying to keep the peace...

destroying private property...

cowardly attacking Trump supporters from behind...

acting like a barbarian mob...

don't expect our respect.

Democrats are sowing hate and violence.

What else should Democrats expect?
Old 11-16-2016, 10:30 PM   #10
ditzygirl

LC its pretty well known that professional rioters have infiltrated the anti Trump protests and are using the young protestors, paying them to go hit people, spit on them and break windows etc
Your cause has been hijacked and people are getting hurt over it.
Rioting is not how you change things as an adult.
Kent State, Berkley, in the past are just a few examples.
When the National Guard gets called in its going to be a sad day and I pray that does not happen.
The left had planned before hand because they knew there was a chance they were going to lose.
So the original protestors got played and they don't even know it.

Rules are fine but you need to abide by them too.
Sorry I got off track a little.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:07 AM   #11
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELIMAN092262 View Post
So what you are writing is anyone that expresses a different opinion from your own is using hate speech. Which you would have banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
Ya know...

I'm a gardener...

and when I plant a tomato seed...

bet ya can't guess...

I expect to harvest tomatoes.

You reap what you sow.

Just a suggestion...

if ya can't take it ya shouldn't be dishin it out.

If regressives treat conservatives in a civil adult manner and respect our opinions...

we will treat you the same and we can have an adult debate.

But when regressives constantly call conservatives racist, monsters, etc. ...

when you don't behave civilized and can't accept the fact you lost the election...

when you're rioting...

vandalizing...

setting fires...

throwing rocks...

injuring policemen trying to keep the peace...

destroying private property...

cowardly attacking Trump supporters from behind...

acting like a barbarian mob...

don't expect our respect.

Democrats are sowing hate and violence.

What else should Democrats expect?
What a wonderful trumpfest... makes one feel warm and fuzzy...
Now we've had 8 years of various cartoons and post in opposition to President Obama- whatever that is your right to free speech...

Now expect the same opposition from those that did not support your orange pal...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]