Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-23-2016, 11:13 PM   #1
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb Testimonials!

Since the whole board is largely people talking about themselves I figure there should be a thread for the most notable things that others have said about you, be they apt or humorously off-base.

Quote:
You're not a normal narcissist.
You're specifically a fat narcissist.
It suits you.

I'd previously always fancied myself as humility exemplified.
Old 11-24-2016, 02:30 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Since the whole board is largely people talking about themselves I figure there should be a thread for the most notable things that others have said about you, be they apt or humorously off-base.

I'd previously always fancied myself as humility exemplified.
Well you obviously have the change your user title to 'fat narcissist' now!

As for me, the same person who called me a pissant a while back also said this:

Quote:
Again, fuck you and your lame cat ears you stupid scene bitch.
I literally have no idea what the word scene means in this context, but okay, bro.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:16 PM   #3
Leem
Leem

Leem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeem is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Awww, I have always loved your cat ears��
Leem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:38 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was called a Liberal Cunt- not here but in a chat room. It didn't have the desired effect because I still laugh about it. (It seems I got under someone's skin, eh? That means I won the intranets that night, right???)

I have seen someone say something about my "wisdom" here....that trips me out a little. Flattered that I managed to have a post or two read that way...though some of my posts seem rather rambling to me.

I like Loop's cat ears, too. Rather cute.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 03:09 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leem View Post
Awww, I have always loved your cat ears��
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Haha, aww, thanks guys! I actually made them myself, though I don't have them anymore.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:20 AM   #6
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Loopy, your ears are super cute :3

I can't think of anything particualry outstanding that's been said about me but I will find something for sure.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:47 PM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Two weeks ago, a random sitting beside me on a plane called me, "intimidating." He ended up being the VP of an aerospace eng company, so that was pretty cool.
Old 11-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #8
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I was called a Liberal Cunt- not here but in a chat room. It didn't have the desired effect because I still laugh about it. (It seems I got under someone's skin, eh? That means I won the intranets that night, right???)

I have seen someone say something about my "wisdom" here....that trips me out a little. Flattered that I managed to have a post or two read that way...though some of my posts seem rather rambling to me.

Interwebs are full of the "respectful Neo-Reich" I mean alt-rght...
Old 11-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #9
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been called all sorts of names over the years. That happens when you're a politically outspoken leftist.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:05 PM   #10
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
Interwebs are full of the "respectful Neo-Reich" I mean alt-rght...
"I'm not a Grammar Nazi, I'm Alt-Write!" -- stolen from Twitter
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 07:40 PM   #11
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
Loopy, your ears are super cute :3
I also want to chime in that I love Loopy's cat ears.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:49 PM   #12
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

The raves keep pouring in!!

Quote:
I like you in person so that verifies you're not a twit
Old 12-13-2016, 02:21 AM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

I think my one of my favourite things was when a former Dims member referred angrily to me and for some reason chose to format my name as "loopy THE ONE".

The thought of somebody sitting at their keyboard, angrily frothing at the mouth whilst shouting "THE ONE!" cracks me up every time I think of it.
Old 12-13-2016, 05:04 AM   #14
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I think my one of my favourite things was when a former Dims member referred angrily to me and for some reason chose to format my name as "loopy THE ONE".

The thought of somebody sitting at their keyboard, angrily frothing at the mouth whilst shouting "THE ONE!" cracks me up every time I think of it.
Have you seen Tad's latest video on the Youtube thread yet? If that's not a fine Loopy testimonial...
Old 12-13-2016, 06:34 AM   #15
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Have you seen Tad's latest video on the Youtube thread yet? If that's not a fine Loopy testimonial...
Yes, I have! And I've already expressed my thanks for his kind words to him! Senpai has noticed me!
Old 12-13-2016, 09:02 PM   #16
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Lightbulb

I always choose to read your name as Loopy Theone, rhyming with Sierra Leone. It's important that I note this.

The thread's creation has inspired even more testimonials.

Quote:
Oh jesus christ.
You're more of a (fat) narcissist than I thought
And it's not because you're fatter than I thought.

Quote:
"You're drunker than I thought."
There's one more.

It's become self-sustaining!
Old 12-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #17
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How did I miss this thread...

A few years back a received several pieces of mail accusing me of being a homewrecker, phone sex and other not so kind words.

I also got a book called something like "Why you should not sleep with your Ex"

Somebody obviously did not know me, since at that time in my life I did not have an Ex and was not a homewrecker.
DianaSSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 10:16 PM   #18
DianaSSBBW

DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DianaSSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default New eyers

Loopy....since you lost your ears a think you need this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17442733_Alt04.jpg (71.5 KB, 136 views)
Old 12-13-2016, 11:05 PM   #19
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
since at that time in my life I did not have an Ex and was not a homewrecker.
I loved this statement but I am known to be cynical.

PS: Is there something wrong with the quote function? I had to edit the text because the quote part was not visible.
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 01:18 AM   #20
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I always choose to read your name as Loopy Theone, rhyming with Sierra Leone. It's important that I note this.
Hah, that is fine! I actually write my name as Loopy Theone in places that ask for a first and last name! Referring to myself as 'the one' is just a throwback to 13 year old me's narcissism to be honest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianaSSBBW View Post
Loopy....since you lost your ears a think you need this
It's funny you should say that because the cat ears I'm wearing in the pic were actually made by hand by me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
Is there something wrong with the quote function? I had to edit the text because the quote part was not visible.
It seems to be working fine for me?
Old 12-14-2016, 02:13 AM   #21
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
PS: Is there something wrong with the quote function? I had to edit the text because the quote part was not visible.
In my experience, the quote function sometimes doesn't work well on mobile devices - that might be the reason.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 12:18 PM   #22
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

I always mentally think of you as 'loopy the one' - am I wrong?

Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time....
Old 12-14-2016, 01:19 PM   #23
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
I always mentally think of you as 'loopy the one' - am I wrong?

Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time....
Nope, you are spot on. That's exactly what my username says.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:17 PM   #24
DianaSSBBW

Quote:
I loved this statement but I am known to be cynical.
Maybe I should of have been more specific and stated Ex-husband.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #25
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Was told laughingly by a friend of my wife's,"Hugging you is like trying to hug a wall."
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote