Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #1
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics
Default Pulling out two chairs for a ssbbw in public

As a SSBBW admirer, is it offensive or considerate to pull back two chairs for a wide bottomed lady who would obviously overhang one?
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:05 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I wouldn't like it. I doubt I would find sitting like that comfortable.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:29 AM   #3
JohnTav

JohnTav has said some nice things

I would never do that. It would be embarrassing on her. But i have asked for a more steady chair or armless chair many times. If you do it in a discreet way and you ask both chairs to be changed, not just hers, she will not feel bad about it.
JohnTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:30 PM   #4
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This sort of thing sounds more like a fantasy than anything. If your are asking because of a real person, have you seen that person sit on two chairs at once? I would guess if the person needed two chairs they would ask. I would imagine that it would be comfortable for anyone to do so, regardless of the females size.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:24 AM   #5
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

As an ssbbw, I'd probably be pretty damn upset if someone did that without asking me before hand. I have a wide bottom but dont need 2 chairs and dont imagine anyone honestly sifting that way as I cant imagine it'd be comfortable. As said before, discretely ask for an armless chair or see if they might have a sturdier one, if not, ask the woman if she wants to stay or go somewhere else, perhaps he choosing because she probably already knows where she can go and sit some place comfortably.
Old 02-05-2015, 11:34 AM   #6
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTav View Post
I would never do that. It would be embarrassing on her. But i have asked for a more steady chair or armless chair many times. If you do it in a discreet way and you ask both chairs to be changed, not just hers, she will not feel bad about it.
@JohnTav: This is actually a very kind and considerate approach. I was at a restaurant just this weekend sitting on a "weakish" looking chair and kept thinking the whole time I should have just asked for a more sturdy one.

-------------------
To the OP, your intentions may be good, but I personally would be mortified by anyone who so much as tries to pull up a second chair for me to sit on.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:21 PM   #7
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would never do that a better approach might be as follows ...

1. Scope the establishment - I usually walk in and ask for a take-out menu.
This gives me a good excuse to check out the seating and overall
comfort.

2.Find a restaurant with corner section and long benches.

3. Check that the Booths have tables that can be moved. This will
allow for comfy seating

If the place is ok then I would have no problem politely asking for comfier arrangements

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:47 PM   #8
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I would never do that a better approach might be as follows ...

1. Scope the establishment - I usually walk in and ask for a take-out menu.
This gives me a good excuse to check out the seating and overall
comfort.

2.Find a restaurant with corner section and long benches.

3. Check that the Booths have tables that can be moved. This will
allow for comfy seating

If the place is ok then I would have no problem politely asking for comfier arrangements
Excellent FA recon!
Old 02-08-2015, 09:27 AM   #9
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

I saw a very large SSBBW arrange two chairs for herself at a BBW event. If the seats of the chairs are basically square it seems to work just fine.

My wife was at a training in a hotel conference room a few years back. A very large co-worker helped herself to two chairs (and had wait staff bring her two lunches). My wife really liked her don't give a shit attitude.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 10:38 PM   #10
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

nope nope nope
Old 02-13-2015, 08:15 AM   #11
njbigboy

njbigboy can now change their title

in a restaurant with a ssbbw I would always discretely ask for an armless chair...always in such a way as not to cause any embarrassment
njbigboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:27 AM   #12
DaveTheBrave

DaveTheBrave has said some nice things

There are definitely certain women of size who occasionally use two chairs in certain situations. With the chairs facing each other, they are combined to formed a "bench" of sorts. This is only comfortable with certain chairs.

With my partner I will simply ask her discreetly if she'd like one chair or two when it seems to be a decent option. Sometimes she does want two, but usually she'd rather have one for sitting and a second for resting her leg on (helps to spread the weight more discreetly this way). Using two chairs often draws attention and she's often in the mood to avoid it. We get some negative comments when she does use two.
DaveTheBrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #13
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interesting.. I have never had a man do that, but when at a restaurant I am always vocal about having chairs instead of a booth and I always check out the chairs and careful about sitting. I think most places have gone to wooden and metal chairs though. So they support a good weight.. at least 400lbs for the most part.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 10:24 PM   #14
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

I would be pretty embarrassed by that. It is considerate when a guy asks for a table over a booth for me, but it is a fat tenancy to analyse a place the second I am through the door. I have on occasion checked out seating before going to a restaurant, if I know where we are going and they have pictures on their website.

I personally, would sit uncomfortably in one chair for any length of time than to draw stares and attention to myself by sitting on two, but that is just me.

I have had occasions in the past where I have gone into a restaurant with friends and asked for a table and my friends talk about how they want a booth...Im just sitting there thinking...really??? Then I just outright tell them I am too fat for a booth. Some people just don't think much about these things because it is not an issue for them.
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:23 AM   #15
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife and I bought passes to a theme park near our home. It seemed like a good idea when we did it but when we started going we found out her butt was too big to fit into a lot of the seats on the rides. That sort of ruined it for us. For some of the rides the park out out a model of the rides seat and safety harnesses so bigger people would be able to see how they'd fit. My wife was reluctant to even try because she didn't want to draw any attention to herself for being unable to fit.

Ecogeek's story about the booth is another with which I'm acquainted. Then there's plane trips and narrow seats for wide bottoms on planes. Not to mention seatbelt extensions. It was always uncomfortable for her. If do the best I could, often discretely asking the flight attendant for the belt extension and instead of bringing it to my seat if follow them to where they stored it, then hand it to my wife amidst the shuffle that is boarding a plane.

As I learned more about myself I realized I was most likely going to end up married to a bigger woman. As my approach to dating and relationships evolved I had to learn that having a BBW for a partner meant I would need to think of ahead on some situations whereas guys with smaller partners do not need to.

More recently my wife has lost enough weight that most of these scenarios are a non-issue now, but for a long time factoring her size into a lot of otherwise benign decisions was a reality for us.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #16
TwoSwords

TwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticedTwoSwords never has a post go unnoticed

I wouldn't dare! I've actually had a situation where I wanted to give a beautiful SSBBW my seat on a subway, but I was afraid she'd take it as an insult, since it would have been a very tight fit. Sometimes it's hard to figure out how to be generous and polite.

...On the other hand... Well, if you know her, and you know she likes to play those kinds of games, it would be a different story.
TwoSwords is offline   Reply With Quote