Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 12-19-2016, 04:01 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Socks for big calves?

My wife has suggested that she'd like more 'fun, crazy, socks.' The problem being that I buy most of her socks at plus sizes stores to ensure that they'll be loose enough in the calves (most of our socks get given as presents -- yes, we're sufficiently old and boring that we give socks as presents) -- and the plus sizes stores around here don't carry 'fun, crazy, socks' generally. I've seen fun socks elsewhere, but I've seen how much regular socks leave red marks on her calves, which I figure is not good.

Anyone have a good source for unusual socks, that are either so stretchy they are fine on big calves or are aimed at a plus sized audience?
Old 12-19-2016, 08:35 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tad, check out sockdreams.com. They have a plus size section and they give stretch measurements. I love their socks!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 10:26 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks SVS! Won't be able to order in time for this Christmas, but now I know where to go look in the future
Old 09-02-2017, 07:32 AM   #4
Heavy_Cream

Heavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHeavy_Cream can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm sorry, I don't know. I buy "Diabetic Socks" off of eBay. (Even though I don't have diabetes.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diabetic-Soc...exnNGO3lU8C4PA

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-3-6-1...ymGPVnxj5NNSXQ

Please note I do NOT know if these would be too tight for y'all or not.