Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Board Business

Old 01-17-2017, 03:34 AM   #1
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

Scx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesScx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Odd little bug report

I hadn't posted or written much for awhile, but found something had oddly changed. I could click around just fine, log in okay, but if I attempted to send a private message everything I typed in disappeared. I sent a nice chap three blank messages (there's a song about that) before writing a test post, and it told me "too short" athough it was almost as long as this paragraph.

Shortening a long story, if you get this I have fixed it - It looks like some google ajax had changed, and although everything else seemed to work, typing into a box didn't. I fixed it by changing the ajax.googleapis.com permission in my javascript blocking software.

Have fun,

Scx
Scx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 05:54 AM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hm, okay, I can't say I have encountered that before, but thank you for telling me. I'm glad you got everything working again in the end.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote