Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-24-2017, 05:21 PM   #1
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default What are you looking at? (Stolen from Mel)

I suggest guesses be posted in white text.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170124_192517.jpg (56.4 KB, 161 views)
Old 01-25-2017, 03:29 AM   #2
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

tummy :3 and back and ass
Old 01-27-2017, 01:30 PM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is some of that an arm pit? LOL.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:13 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I thought that this was pretty clear, actually -- not sure what that says about me We are looking at a side view of Wes lying on (presumably) a mattress. From right to left we are looking at arm, side of moob (you can see the nipple at the bottom), belly sprawled out on the mattress, and then thigh. With some playing with settings to wash out the colour.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:30 PM   #5
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

LOL! You were all correct though Tad identified each roll correctly.
Old 01-27-2017, 03:44 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It is really hard to gauge how easy or hard a picture might be when you know what you are looking at. So ... sorry if this is two easy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whoami.jpg (22.4 KB, 123 views)
Old 01-28-2017, 05:07 AM   #7
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
It is really hard to gauge how easy or hard a picture might be when you know what you are looking at. So ... sorry if this is two easy.
its either double chin/neck or the beginning of your fupa 😫😫 I'm sorry that's all I see
Old 01-28-2017, 01:11 PM   #8
rellis10
tuh-maw-tow

rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!rellis10 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think it's a bit of under-moob.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:23 PM   #9
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
two easy.
Agree with Anjula, double chin. The two...
Old 01-31-2017, 01:40 PM   #10
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Ok, this thread is ridiculous....

And that's a double chin, right?
Old 01-31-2017, 01:56 PM   #11
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

OK so there's this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170131_155501.jpg (423.6 KB, 78 views)
Old 01-31-2017, 02:06 PM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Mine was too easy (and the typo was not deliberate!) You were all right that it was double chin.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:24 AM   #13
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is it an arm and a side? This game is hard and amazing!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:34 AM   #14
AmyJo1976
Happy Holidays

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm terrible at this, but it kind of looks like two bellies pressed together?
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:13 PM   #15
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

I agree with Loopy!
Old 02-10-2017, 01:26 PM   #16
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Is it an arm and a side? This game is hard and amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjula View Post
I agree with Loopy!
Yup, you got it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170210_152309.jpg (183.4 KB, 34 views)