Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-02-2017, 07:35 PM   #1
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default New experience

Had a new experience today and totally unexpected.
I was shopping with a friend today and while she was trying on clothes I went over sat on a padded bench because standing for long periods is not easy for me.
Anyway 15 minutes later she came out and said OK lets go so I went to get up and couldn't on my own.
It was like my butt offset the weight of my belly.LOL
I had to slide forward on the bench and have Lindsey grab my hand and help me up.
That is the first time I have had my weight actually not let me get up form a seated position.
Kind of embarrassed really but kind of exciting at the same time.
I felt so incredibly fat in Kohl's because the aisles are so narrow.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 01:20 AM   #2
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That is exciting! I take it that was your most recent and powerful proof of how big you really are?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote