Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Readers Forum

Old 03-10-2017, 04:03 AM   #1
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club
Default Looking for Male to Female transformation stories

Hey everyone, can anyone recommend any good Male to Female transformation stories? Particularly where the transformation involves a character becoming a SSBBW?

I read one about a year ago that really intrigued and inspired me, but I can't even recall what site it was on! But now I am wondering what else might be out there?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:11 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I won't claim good, but way back when someone was looking for such stories I tried my hand at the idea.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:05 AM   #4
VVET

VVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesVVET can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I wrote a couple called : The Inflatable Toy
&: Short Story
VVET is offline   Reply With Quote