Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-06-2014, 04:39 PM   #1
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default May we have a BHM/FFA weight and size thread?

OK so I just thought this sort of thing could be cool. Share things like weight, height, BMI, what you find particularly physically attractive in others and anything about yourself! Pics encouraged!!

I'll start: I'm 4'10" and 107 lbs, and I have a BMI of 22.3 - I wish I was a bit taller but meh.

I really love to see quite an even distribution of fat on a guy, but big bellies are totally the best. I also seem to like around the 350 - 400 lbs mark the most. Any height's cool too.
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:02 PM   #2
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK cool let's get at this.

I'm at 350lbs and 5'6. Bmi I think is 46.1. Saw the report at the hospital the other day.
4xl 5xl in shirts. Probably a 48 waist (undergut) but over is aboot a 60.

I'm inclined to think I'm all belly and ass. Might be wrong, be good to know how others view each other.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:59 PM   #3
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 6'7 and 461 lbs. (2 meters and 209 kg) which according to the NIH means I have a BMI of 51.9 (although I personally don't put much stock in the BMI).

Here's a saturated golden oldie for y'all
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bored02.jpg (40.9 KB, 555 views)

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:15 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh wow, Cookie, you are shorter than me! =O Suddenly I feel tall!

I'm 5'2 and... um, it's been a while since I weighed myself so here is best guess? About 180lbs? Kinda hit a miss whether or not I like that last bit, to be honest at the moment I just find it kinda totally embarrassing. *sigh* Kinda wish I was more like all the gorgeous, petite FFA on here! Ah well.

I like big guys, that is probably about all I can say as I'm not all that great with weights and BMI and stuff! I guess based on people I know, I like anywhere between 300 and 600 lbs best? Depends on height and build, I guess. I also like numbers and pictures so this thread is like major perv fest thread for me! Sorry fellas!

Also, this is such a great idea for a thread!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:47 AM   #5
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here is where I admit that I’m a bit of a fraud: I’m not really an FFA ........and I’m also not really a BHM, at least by how I read sizes.

See, years ago this site was assumed by many to be all about BBW and male FA, and while in theory BHM and FFA were also welcome, it didn't always feel that way. Some people lobbied for this board to get created, and in due course it was created but there was very little traffic on it. I thought the board was a good idea, and having noted that frequently people go where people are, I decided to try and post on the board daily, or as close to it as I could manage, to help keep the place ticking along. I was certainly not the only person posting but it just didn't seem to have critical mass at first, but gradually things began to gel, and more people began to wander in, and suddenly it was just a really great place full of all sorts of awesome people, so I sure wasn’t going to leave then!

(as an aside, if you like this board, and want to see it keep being an interesting and lively place, posting is the surest way to make that happen. I know a lot of people are in communications off the board, and that is cool, but when something comes up that you think others might find amusing, interesting, or whatever, why not copy it into a post, too?)

All that said, it isn’t like I’m thin, but certainly not big enough to stand out in most crowds either. 5’8” (I know I was 5’8.5” when I was younger….. I haven’t had my height checked in years, but I’ll assume I’ve lost that half inch somewhere along the line by now), and 100kg (220 pounds), plus or minus a few at any given time. BMI around 33-34, depending on the small ups and downs. Fat enough that I can’t buy trousers that fit in the more fashionable stores and can find trousers that fit in the Big&Tall store--but not so big that I can’t also find ones that fit at a lot of mass market stores. It is kind of my compromise size.

ETA: as to the rest of the question--long married to a woman on the lower edge of BBW sizing (she gets her jeans in plus sizes stores, her t-shirts in regular stores....) who is extremely awesome, but not so much an FFA. Hence why I try to keep my weight down despite gaining very easily and rather liking being fat.

Last edited by Tad; 11-07-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #6
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
I'm 6'7 and 461 lbs. (2 meters and 209 kg) which according to the NIH means I have a BMI of 51.9 (although I personally don't put much stock in the BMI).

Here's a saturated golden oldie for y'all
Don't sell yourself short ... at 6'7" you're actually almost 2,05 meters tall.....
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:54 AM   #7
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Don't sell yourself short ... at 6'7" you're actually almost 2,05 meters tall.....
Well I wouldn't want to do that, after all that's almost two inches. I've heard that even just one inch can make a lot of difference!

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 11-07-2014, 10:19 AM   #8
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Worldwidemetrics conversion calculator says 6'7" feet is 2.04216 meters.....

Who last measured you in meters?

But then again, as soon as we get in that height range, men do stop claiming they're taller than they are ......
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #9
djudex
I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
Who last measured you in meters?
Some gal at the doctor's office, she was probably 5'5" so it may not have been 100% accurate.

Quote:
But then again, as soon as we get in that height range, men do stop claiming they're taller than they are ......
Very true, after you start hitting your head on door frames it doesn't really matter what part of the forehead you bash in.

"Quia Sic Dico"
Old 11-07-2014, 10:58 AM   #10
Tom the pig 8

Tom the pig 8 can now change their title

I am 5' 9" tall and weigh 275. I don't know what that gives me for a BMI, I know that I am officially obese. Obese sounds like a bad word to me though. I feel like I have been trying to get 300 pounds forever, but 275 is like a wall for me.
Tom the pig 8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #11
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

5'7" and 258lbs
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #12
Cookie

Cookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going onCookie knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Oh wow, Cookie, you are shorter than me! =O Suddenly I feel tall!

I'm 5'2 and... um, it's been a while since I weighed myself so here is best guess? About 180lbs? Kinda hit a miss whether or not I like that last bit, to be honest at the moment I just find it kinda totally embarrassing. *sigh* Kinda wish I was more like all the gorgeous, petite FFA on here! Ah well.

I like big guys, that is probably about all I can say as I'm not all that great with weights and BMI and stuff! I guess based on people I know, I like anywhere between 300 and 600 lbs best? Depends on height and build, I guess. I also like numbers and pictures so this thread is like major perv fest thread for me! Sorry fellas!

Also, this is such a great idea for a thread!
Thank you! I like knowing numbers too, I'm not sure why! We can say this is a thread for er, appreciation, and is definitely not a perv fest.

And IMO 180 sounds really good for 5'2"
Old 11-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #13
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Thank you! I like knowing numbers too, I'm not sure why! We can say this is a thread for er, appreciation, and is definitely not a perv fest.

And IMO 180 sounds really good for 5'2"
I agree, no reason to feel embarrassed at all! To be honest, being on Dims super frequently makes me feel a tiny bit self-conscious. Because I forget that being attracted to thin people is actually the norm, which is ridiculous. But still

I'm 5'2" and around 110-115lbs. Defining weight preferences is difficult without a height. So, just going off someone around 6ft (height isn't a huge deal to me. But I do like feeling tiny in all respects next to someone), 300-400 is probably the ideal range. With considerable preference towards the bigger half of that spectrum. Of course, I'm still very much attracted to people below/above that. Under 250 is probably pushing it a bit, but sexually speaking, I'm still good with well over 500.

I'm a huge sucker for an even distribution of weight, heavy on the curves and the softness. I'd probably be let down by a pear-shaped guy, cause I'm all about tits/belly/love handles. I'd also be a little sad if I can't completely mush my face into multiple areas, which I would not hesitate to do.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:43 PM   #14
Cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I agree, no reason to feel embarrassed at all! To be honest, being on Dims super frequently makes me feel a tiny bit self-conscious. Because I forget that being attracted to thin people is actually the norm, which is ridiculous. But still

I'm 5'2" and around 110-115lbs. Defining weight preferences is difficult without a height. So, just going off someone around 6ft (height isn't a huge deal to me. But I do like feeling tiny in all respects next to someone), 300-400 is probably the ideal range. With considerable preference towards the bigger half of that spectrum. Of course, I'm still very much attracted to people below/above that. Under 250 is probably pushing it a bit, but sexually speaking, I'm still good with well over 500.

I'm a huge sucker for an even distribution of weight, heavy on the curves and the softness. I'd probably be let down by a pear-shaped guy, cause I'm all about tits/belly/love handles. I'd also be a little sad if I can't completely mush my face into multiple areas, which I would not hesitate to do.
I love feeling tiny in comparison too! And tits, belly, love handles, all round softness and face mushing into flab yes yes yes <3
Old 11-07-2014, 04:35 PM   #15
BChunky

BChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBChunky can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

5'10" 255 lbs
BChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 04:58 PM   #16
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

5'8" and 110 lbs, as of last physical (March, 2013).
Old 11-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #17
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm 6'0 and presently going about 335-340 lbs. I have no idea what my BMI is though, probably up there pretty good. I carry most of my fat in the belly and torso area, but for the most part I'm pretty heavily muscled everywhere else.

I don't identify really with any of the common terms of sexuality or identity such as FA or BHM that are used around here or anywhere else for that matter about what I consider myself to be or what I like. Simply put, I am what I am and I like what I like and that's about all the explanation or introspection I'll likely ever give or delve into. That being said, I really and truly have no "type" when it comes to attraction, outside of it being a woman. If I were to ever have attraction to another man I'd consider it, but since it has not happened in the 40 years I've been kicking around, I don't think it's very likely to occur.

I have dated girls as small as 5' and 100lbs. up to 5'8 and 225. The heaviest was probably my wife at one point who was around 300 at 5'2, but is down below 200 lbs. at present. I have so many things that play into what attracts me to a woman, that size really does not matter at all. For me, it can be her wit, or intellect, or eyes, or laugh, or attitude, or any numerous things that fire a spark in me. Don't get me wrong, I'm also very visual, and looks do play a part, but not the only part, and some of the things that I find appealing about a woman's look, others may not agree. I can't even always pinpoint a particular thing that draws me in. C'est la vie.

Last edited by LeoGibson; 12-08-2014 at 07:32 AM.
LeoGibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #18
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm in Tad's end of the spectrum at 6'1 and about 215.. its the holidays so that could extend into 230-ish. 29 BMI (google: bmi calc to get yours!)

I'm all ball belly, like pregnant sized. Someone tell me how to get the fat to go somewhere else.

I'm attracted to blond-redish-brunette and happy. And hungry.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:19 PM   #19
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Five foot seven-and-a-half, just under 120 lbs that last time I checked. Usually attracted to men between 250 and 400 lbs (though my spouse is presently about 220 lbs.) Like several posters above, harmonious proportions and all-over softness are attractive to me -- I like nice round faces (fat men with thin faces are slightly disturbing to me).
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #20
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

5'2" and I hover between 120 and 123. I too love the feeling of being tiny in comparison. My bf is 5'10" 330ish and very broad shouldered so he dwarfs me in pictures, I love it.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #21
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I haven't looked into my BMI but I'm currently 6'1" and 470.
Old 11-08-2014, 04:31 AM   #22
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK so that bmi figure Is wrong for me. It closer to 58.something. I totally scienced that.

Here's a sub question, I was genuinely oblivious to the idea I had fat legs, this cheered me right up. In my head I was a big guy I was a big dude on spindly legs. Has any been surprised by others pointing things out about them.

Also I never mentioned my likes, and failed to post picture.

Well I'm an anything goes, what looks good on one person may not on others.

And a scientific image purely for assesment of preference. I've gone for older pictures, to spare you the broken leg.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 05:42 AM   #23
Elementary_penguin

Elementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 clubElementary_penguin is a member of the 500 club

Oh I am teeny tiny compared to all these gents. I'm 6'3 and 265lbs and growing (hopefully)
Elementary_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 05:46 AM   #24
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on

No matter where, I always get the feeling my body-type is just wrong and doesn't fit in.

At 5'7" and 190 pounds I'm too small for classic BBW preferences. And far too fat for society's standards and the petite FFA ideal.
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #25
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm 5'11" in sneakers and around 345lbs currently with an even distribution with maybe a bit concentrated in the rear.

I like women with a fairly wide range of body types from very thin to BBW and even some of the hardbody fitness types. I'm a sucker for the small/petite for the contrast, though.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote