Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-12-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Kinkykitten and Von_Pudge - BHM & FFA Couple Photo Thread!

Here are some at last - Us together!

Myself and Dan my fiance :]

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
kinkykitten

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

And me with a radiant glow, smudged make up, and satisfied smile post sex

That's enough for now. We will add more as and when we get some ^__^
Old 02-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Those pics are sooo sexy...
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

How precious. The photos of you two kissing are my favourite.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

...um, HAWT!!!!

You two are a gorgeous couple, I'm very jealous ;]
May I join next time??

Thank you for letting us into your intimate moments, Darling.
Effin' fabulous.

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
Those pics are sooo sexy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
How precious. The photos of you two kissing are my favourite.
Thanks both of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
...um, HAWT!!!!

You two are a gorgeous couple, I'm very jealous ;]
May I join next time??

Thank you for letting us into your intimate moments, Darling.
Effin' fabulous.

<3
Hehe oooh SURE you can! Thank you so much xx
Old 02-12-2009, 06:35 PM   #7
Kahlan_FFA

Kahlan_FFA can now change their title
Default Cute!

You guys just made my day, all the luck in the world and many hugs
Kahlan_FFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lovely! <3.... hehehe Oh, you guys!

What a nice looking couple you are!

...*pretends he wasn't perving on the photos cough*

Anyways, so nice to see you two together and so happy!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Damn! Damn! Damn! DAMN!

Whew...now that that's out of the way...

Daaaayuuum!!!

Oh, you two and your "we fit like puzzle pieces" pictures.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Adorable...

I can only hope to be able to post a similar thread some day.
Lucky that you too found each other,

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:13 AM   #11
jac1974kra

jac1974kra can now change their title

You are be fine!
jac1974kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:34 AM   #12
Garfield

Garfield has said some nice things
Default love must be fine

Au Mann, muss Liebe schön sein...

Much luck for You both
Old 02-13-2009, 03:24 AM   #13
kinkykitten

Aww thanks... all of you!

We are both glad you like em We are more than happy to share them with you all
Old 02-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #14
Von_Pudge

Von_Pudge can now change their title

Thank you all
Daaaaayum I got a hotte wife
Old 02-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #15
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jesus. You two are non stop sex.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #16
CBV_5150

CBV_5150 has said some nice things

Super hot, I wish that I can be so lucky one day!
CBV_5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:46 AM   #17
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
You say that like its a problem

Play on my friends, play on
Old 02-14-2009, 07:12 AM   #18
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hottttttttttttttttt!!!! Seriously, I am work looking at these pics, (I work in a sex shop!) and these are still the hottest thing I've seen all day!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #19
kinkykitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von_Pudge View Post
Thank you all
Daaaaayum I got a hotte wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
What can we say... nature and chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBV_5150 View Post
Super hot, I wish that I can be so lucky one day!
Thanks hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post

Hehe thanks ;] we will :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexy View Post
Hottttttttttttttttt!!!! Seriously, I am work looking at these pics, (I work in a sex shop!) and these are still the hottest thing I've seen all day!
=D Awww thanks! We are both flattered We should start up a business haha xx
Old 02-14-2009, 10:09 AM   #20
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post

Hahaha. Its not a problem. I was just alone and horny on a Friday night.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:28 PM   #21
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This thread makes me all tingly inside
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #22
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm envious...so cute!

¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤×¤

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #23
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gorgeous!!!

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:02 AM   #24
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I'd like to see one with him carrying you since you're a little thing,it'll be cute.

I'm not creepy, I promise..just a sap.

Last edited by Hole; 02-15-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:18 AM   #25
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hole View Post
I'd like to see one with him carrying you since you're a little thing,it'll be cute.

I'm not creepy, I promise..just a sap.
I'm going to insist on a thread with me piggy-backing you... As soon as you escape the land of Allah-Akbar. I'll be your Camel, Ms. Al Jamal...

-Uriel
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote