Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-16-2006, 09:59 AM   #1
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default force-fed homer simpson action figure!

i saw this at kay-bee toys, which isn't the best place to pop a boner, but i'm pretty sure this'll have some of you drooling. the playset's titled "ironic punishment."

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Dear Santy Claus,

I know I haven't been a good girl this year, and I don't really believe in you an' shit, but...

"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 12:02 PM   #3
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
Dear Santy Claus,

I know I haven't been a good girl this year, and I don't really believe in you an' shit, but...

hahahahaha an' shit
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #4
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

LOL i like that
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:06 PM   #5
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

now if i could only replace homer with myself, and make it real, then we'd be in business.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:58 AM   #6
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

loooooool
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:54 AM   #7
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

I want one.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 06:22 AM   #8
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Uh, gotta ask. What're those peaked piles of something on the floor surrounding our doughnut-filled Homer?
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

Old 09-17-2006, 08:34 AM   #9
Tement

Tement has said some nice things

Quote:
Uh, gotta ask. What're those peaked piles of something on the floor surrounding our doughnut-filled Homer?
Stalagmites. It's based on the Halloween episode where he went to Hell.
Tement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #10
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Makes me horny .
Old 09-17-2006, 09:03 PM   #11
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

grr... i tried to find this episode of the simpsons on youtube, but i couldnt. i did, however, find the one where homer gets fat so he can work from home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHXTAkbgt6c
Old 09-18-2006, 07:29 AM   #12
Kiki
Eyeliner! STAT!

Kiki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKiki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

LOVE both episodes! The force feeding part of the hell episode wasn't very long (and in the show he didn't get as fat as in the toy version!). The devil's minion was annoyed because Homer seemed to be enjoying his punishment and never tired of being forced fed doughnuts so it kind of defeated the object! Marge is one lucky woman (though she went off him when he went up to 300 lbs to work from home, silly lady!)!
Kiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:34 AM   #13
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tement
Stalagmites. It's based on the Halloween episode where he went to Hell.
Ah, thank you, Tement. I'm blanking on that episode, but when I first saw it I thought it was my favorite. (below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514
grr... i tried to find this episode of the simpsons on youtube, but i couldnt. i did, however, find the one where homer gets fat so he can work from home.
Best episode, everrrr.

You can see whole episodes on YouTube? For YEARS I've been looking for a screen grab from the one where Homer smokes pot. I think it's after he's attacked by birds, but well within that opening 8 minutes that always ends up not having anything to do with the main plot.

*sigh*

I love those first 8 minutes.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:05 AM   #14
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Only 10 minutes at a time on Youtube.

Or you could always Netflix an episode disc
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:26 AM   #15
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

Quote:
Ah, thank you, Tement. I'm blanking on that episode, but when I first saw it I thought it was my favorite. (below)

Best episode, everrrr.

You can see whole episodes on YouTube? For YEARS I've been looking for a screen grab from the one where Homer smokes pot. I think it's after he's attacked by birds, but well within that opening 8 minutes that always ends up not having anything to do with the main plot.

*sigh*

I love those first 8 minutes.
the link i posted is the first part of that episode, the second part can be found on that page.

the one where he smokes pot is on youtube also.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:06 AM   #16
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had a massive flashback, right now!

I saw this show when I was about 8 years old and the feeling I got when I saw Homer getting fat was so strange I left the room and never wanted to see that darn show again!

....now I want to see it again
Old 01-18-2007, 02:08 PM   #17
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

That link is busted...apparently 20th Century Fox decided to biotch slap YouTube into removing it.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 04:45 PM   #18
Cozworth806

Cozworth806 has said some nice things
Default Just registered to let you know

Ok, go here http://12.39.202.130/robotolabs/torrents.php (right click on the link as save as) download the fourth series, and if you use a bit Torrent client that allows it, just go for the 5th episode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_IV

The full episode is just about 85Mb but the relevant bit is about the first 10 mins.

Hopefully this isn't too bad to discuss and the mods won't delete this.
Cozworth806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 05:45 PM   #19
Cozworth806

Cozworth806 has said some nice things
Default The episode is..

Series 4 episode 5 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_IV

Tis available via a BT site
Cozworth806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #20
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

unusually arousing
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:50 PM   #21
mischel
SSBHM

mischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmischel can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Look what Skinny_FFA bought for me :P :P :P

Last edited by mischel; 03-11-2008 at 05:36 PM.
mischel is offline   Reply With Quote