Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Main Dimensions Board

Old 05-03-2017, 09:32 AM   #1
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Introduction Thread Part 2

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one.

Although I highly suspect most of you already know who I am, I think it would be good etiquette for me to start this off myself, so here goes.

My name is Loopy, I'm 27, British and a BBW/FFA. Things I like include animals, science and chocolate. I'm a terrible typist so apologies for half my posts not quite making sense! I'm also the admin for the forum so if you have any issues or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Please post your introductions here and welcome to the community.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 07:39 PM   #2
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ahoy!

I'm what's left of FreeThinker, a (currently) 50 year old FA from Ontario, Canada (about an hour from Toronto).

I enjoy wordplay, comedy, hollandaise sauce, public radio, warm weather, and the company of my girlfriend.

I sing and write songs, and play guitar, but not for a living.

I'm likely to quote lines from movies, sketch comedy, or songs at any moment.

Also, I don't always finish everything I
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 08:47 AM   #3
CurvyEm2

CurvyEm2 has said some nice things

How many posts did it get in the end? I feel it might have been the most successful post of all time here haha
CurvyEm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:11 AM   #4
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

Reintroduction:
62 y.o. unclosed FA from Germany, happily married to a SSBBW. I love to be part of this unique community.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JC Tat 2.jpg (52.8 KB, 486 views)
Old 05-17-2017, 10:49 PM   #5
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hello again......

Wanted to drop by and reintroduce myself. Former Dimmer under a new name, nothing mysterious just needed a change. After a long break where life got in the way of everything I am back helping out the moderator team.

I'm, welll, um.... well seasoned (old), from the US currently living in NY. I am a SSBBW/FFA. I love the interaction on the boards. Have always liked the fun parts and information sharing.

Peace and Hugs
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 09:11 AM   #6
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

Hi, I'm a 31 year old British male FA, married to a delectable BBW.
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 07:29 AM   #7
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseFA View Post
Hi, I'm a 31 year old British male FA, married to a delectable BBW.
Thank you for joining and welcome to Dims!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:40 AM   #8
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

That's a nice tat!
BigElectricKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 02:05 PM   #9
ScouseFA

ScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this boardScouseFA carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by happily_married View Post
Thank you for joining and welcome to Dims!
Happy to be here, thanks for welcoming me!
ScouseFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:46 PM   #10
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Hi, my pseudonym is John Smith. 23-years old Canadian "newbie" from Montreal who chill his way across this website since late 2015 if I remember well, but know it since late 2011.

Self-alleged "feeder" since a bit while, amourous Fat Admirer in spite the fact my passion for supersized women is likely from some exotic cultural background from mine and not really due to a "socially-marginal" penchant . I love writing but still shy to post my fictionnal short stories for I don't-know-what-symptomatic-phobia . I love also running, workout, learning martial arts and doing some yoga and reading. I am kinda geeky like person.
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 09:31 PM   #11
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Welcome to Dimensions John!
Old 06-01-2017, 10:51 PM   #12
John Smith

John Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot picsJohn Smith does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Welcome to Dimensions John!
It is been a pretty while I'm here but thanks. ^^
John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:50 AM   #13
hommecreux

hommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshommecreux can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello All!

Long time reader, first time commentator here, mainly for the BHM/FFA thread, but I've been interested in this site for a long time, and in putting myself out into the community to talk to interesting people. I started my journey (unknowingly) after I stopped playing sports, but in keeping the appetite, and my love for my size and everything that goes with it grew as I did.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimProfilePic3.jpg (532.4 KB, 244 views)
hommecreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 06:58 PM   #14
CocoaCaramelBBW

CocoaCaramelBBW has said some nice things

Hi! Im Cocoa and I'm new here. I found dimensions while looking for other FA forums, besides the other one Im a member of. I like cooking, shopping, traveling, conversing with new people. Im friendly but shy despite my work. Oh, Im 35 and I think Im an SSBBW but im not really sure lol i just know I have a big tummy.
CocoaCaramelBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 11:08 PM   #15
DJ_S

DJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging inDJ_S makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey y'all, I'm Sach. A proud FA, currently in Melbourne Australia, I've had a couple of names in the past & met here amongst other places (almost 20 years ago) the love of my life & best friend, who shockingly has recently passed away..

As I've found myself here recently, trying to feel apart of the community again, trying to feel something, I don't really know lol

TMI perhaps.

Cheers.

www.roundandfamiliar.tumblr.com
DJ_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 03:43 AM   #16
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, CocoaCaramel, I hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome back Sachs, and so sorry for your loss.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:37 AM   #17
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

BigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging inBigElectricKat makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaCaramelBBW View Post
Hi! Im Cocoa and I'm new here. I found dimensions while looking for other FA forums, besides the other one Im a member of. I like cooking, shopping, traveling, conversing with new people. Im friendly but shy despite my work. Oh, Im 35 and I think Im an SSBBW but im not really sure lol i just know I have a big tummy.
A warm welcome to you!
Old 08-02-2017, 07:48 AM   #18
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_S View Post
Hey y'all, I'm Sach. A proud FA, currently in Melbourne Australia, I've had a couple of names in the past & met here amongst other places (almost 20 years ago) the love of my life & best friend, who shockingly has recently passed away..

As I've found myself here recently, trying to feel apart of the community again, trying to feel something, I don't really know lol

TMI perhaps.

Cheers.
Welcome back Sach, I did the same thing came back under a new name, trying to do the same thing, feel part of something. Keep going.. because the work isn't going to stop . Much love
Old 08-02-2017, 07:50 AM   #19
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoaCaramelBBW View Post

Welcome CCBBW!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy your Dimensions expierence.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:38 AM   #20
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_S View Post

TMI perhaps.

Cheers.
I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome back.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:41 AM   #21
BigElectricKat
Just ask. I'll answer!

Thumbs up Very Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hommecreux View Post
Hello All!

Long time reader, first time commentator here, mainly for the BHM/FFA thread, but I've been interested in this site for a long time, and in putting myself out into the community to talk to interesting people. I started my journey (unknowingly) after I stopped playing sports, but in keeping the appetite, and my love for my size and everything that goes with it grew as I did.
It's good that you love your size and are keeping a good attitude about your life. What sports did you play?
Old 08-02-2017, 11:33 AM   #22
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was wondering if The Introduction Thread Part I could be saved as a special sticky or rather than just sent to digital beyond ? Maybe the Mods can make a special exception for this thread...

I say this because it does hold a special history of the community specifically:

1. Acknowledging those past Dimmers (those who are still with us) and (those who are not) that have helped made this community what it is today.

2. And on that note:

Welcome and Welcome Back : BigElectricKat -CocoaCaramelBBW - DJ_S - Hommecreux - FreeThinker- CurvyEm2 -Blockierer- -JohnSmith- FreeThinker - ScouseFA

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:25 PM   #23
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

Are you talking about an archived thread or on specifically? Reach out and let me know or send me a link to it and we can try to see about finding it. There is an obituary thread along with a "where is" thread that might also give you some insight,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I was wondering if The Introduction Thread Part I could be saved as a special sticky or rather than just sent to digital beyond ? Maybe the Mods can make a special exception for this thread...

I say this because it does hold a special history of the community specifically:

1. Acknowledging those past Dimmers (those who are still with us) and (those who are not) that have helped made this community what it is today.

2. And on that note:

Welcome and Welcome Back : BigElectricKat -CocoaCaramelBBW - DJ_S - Hommecreux - FreeThinker- CurvyEm2 -Blockierer- -JohnSmith- FreeThinker - ScouseFA
Old 08-04-2017, 05:01 PM   #24
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly View Post
Are you talking about an archived thread or on specifically? Reach out and let me know or send me a link to it and we can try to see about finding it. There is an obituary thread along with a "where is" thread that might also give you some insight,
Yep I was thinking along those lines of let's say Archiving the last Introduction thread.

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 06:26 AM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think that is a wonderful idea Tony!

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote