OB-2
On Timeout

OB-2 can now change their title

Hi, young English FA, any tips for this forum
OB-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:04 PM   #52
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB-2 View Post
Welcome, I would suggest you read what each forum is a mvout to get an idea of the topics. There is a little bit of everything. It won’t take long to figure things out.
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:02 PM   #53
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB-2 View Post
1) Welcome!

2) What Dragonfly said

3) I see you already started another thread, and it is a good topic in the right forum for it, so looks like you are on the right track. I look forward to discussions with you.
Old 11-04-2017, 02:04 PM   #54
BlueJay

BlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hello!

I'm a 28 year old guy from Sweden,
and I think BBW and SSBBW's are the best!
At my free time I like to watch and play Baseball,
favourite team is the Toronto Blue Jays.
I also do Embroidery, I play Guitar and Ukulele.
Love music and movies.

Well, that's pretty much me
BlueJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 02:51 PM   #55
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome BlueJay

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:01 PM   #56
BlueJay

BlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlueJay can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Welcome BlueJay
Thanks Green Eyed Fairy
Old 11-04-2017, 05:50 PM   #57
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Welcome, BlueJay.

I can't help but wonder how someone in Sweden became a fan of the Toronto team. Anything to do with them being champions for 3 years in a row?*

Or are you just fond of that kind of bird ("Beautiful plumage!") ?

I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards.

*World Series winners in 1992 and 1993, and the MLB strike in in 1994 meant no World Series was played that year, so, as far as any Canadian is concerned, they kept the title that year, too.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:14 AM   #58
BlueJay

Thank you FreeThinker! I just love Canada. The accent, the nature, everything about it! I hope that I one day will be able to move to Toronto
Old 11-05-2017, 11:34 AM   #59
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No, no, come to Ottawa -- our hockey team has mostly had Swedish captains (Daniel Alfredson for years, now Eric Karlson), and you don't want to end up cheering for Toronto hockey teams, it is bad for the soul!

(just teasing my southern Ontario readers, Toronto is actually a pretty cool city, if awfully big)

And of course, welcome BlueJay!
Old 11-05-2017, 02:19 PM   #60
BlueJay

Haha, Sorry, already a Maple Leafs-fan and I've been a fan since
Mats Sundin played there.
Yeah, Alfie was awsome.

Thank you Tad!
Old 11-06-2017, 04:58 AM   #61
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Haha, Sorry, already a Maple Leafs-fan and I've been a fan since
!
Oh, so sorry for you!

Old 11-06-2017, 08:50 AM   #62
FreeThinker

FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.FreeThinker has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Oh, so sorry for you!

Why? Think of all the free time he'll have.
FreeThinker is offline   Reply With Quote