Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 05-15-2017, 09:52 PM   #1
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed
Default Plus and Supersize Etsy clothing sellers

Looking for something different a little bohemian. Soft and flowery and I lovetiedye. Does anyone have any suggestions for any Etsy retailers? Any experience with any that do custom sizing?
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:48 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If there are any craft fairs in your area thats a place to look.
I have found some cute tops and skirts in that style at craft fairs.
One lady made such pretty clothes and most were too small for me but she had been meaning to make some larger sizes because people had asked.
I told her I was a 3X but she said let me measure you anyway.
About a month later she called and said my tops were ready.
I love that style and Victorian style too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 09:06 PM   #3
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticedDragonFly never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
If there are any craft fairs in your area thats a place to look.
I have found some cute tops and skirts in that style at craft fairs.
One lady made such pretty clothes and most were too small for me but she had been meaning to make some larger sizes because people had asked.
I told her I was a 3X but she said let me measure you anyway.
About a month later she called and said my tops were ready.
I love that style and Victorian style too.
Nice idea! I don't tend to get out much to fairs. But I will keep my eye out. Had some major life changes, tossed all my corporate wear. I think of it as my next phase... somewhere between Diva and Earth mother
DragonFly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 09:32 AM   #4
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I wish I could get rid of my office wear and just wear jeans or something stretchy to work. Something pretty and nice just not so formal is what I mean.
I do get away with floral maxi skirts/dresses sometimes.
If I have to meet clients I have to be office proper.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote