Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-25-2017, 10:41 PM   #1
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics
Default Outgrowing my clothes

I hope this is the right board for this! Lately I've been weeding out my "skinny" clothes in preparation for moving. I was bored, so I decided to see just how much I hang out of the old clothes and take some pictures for you all!

Sorry for the image artifacts, my phone is kind of old and battered.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:51 AM   #2
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm about to go through the same thing. I'll admit to having a lot of clothes for many years and now they're getting tight. It's about time I weed out some pieces.
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 09:52 AM   #3
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG girl those poor jeans don't stand a chance.LOLOL
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:23 PM   #4
finallyfat

finallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfinallyfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

What a fat little kitty!

In the background on the bed, I mean.
finallyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 03:10 PM   #5
plushkitty

plushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot picsplushkitty does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
OMG girl those poor jeans don't stand a chance.LOLOL
Hahaha, I know, right? I was shocked that I was able to get them up over my thighs and butt, they're several sizes too small. Guess this latest round of weight gain was mostly belly.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:53 AM   #6
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

Very sexy pics, post...and commentary!
voluptuouslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 09:49 PM   #7
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default super cute tight clothes, but

seems like it's time to let the skinny clothes go.

hope your move goes smooth.

remember a couple of milkshakes are always a good fortifying moving snack.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:50 PM   #8
plushkitty

More too small clothes, and time to measure for new ones...

You know you got fat when you need a new measuring tape!
Old 05-30-2017, 05:41 AM   #9
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There's just something exciting about trying on old cloths that are too small
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 06:27 AM   #10
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
There's just something exciting about trying on old cloths that are too small
Yes. It's the proof that you've gotten bigger. Ladies, do you like seeing men in clothes that are getting tight on them or you prefer looser fit clothes?
Old 05-30-2017, 11:07 AM   #11
voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot picsvoluptuouslover does more than just post hot pics

I am really liking this thread!

First off it is pretty sexy that you are out growing leggings.....which are always a staple in a gaining women's wardrobe. But growing out of them is that much sexier. Next the tape measure thing....wow.

Getting to the other point ....trying on out grown clothes is always so damn sexy. I love knowing that my wife is out growing her clothes....be it dress slacks, skirts or anything. She does;t like me knowing but it is so cute to see the next size....but it seems to take a lot longer than I would like....and I gladly let her do all the clothes shopping she would like. I have noticed that she buys the designer clothes that seem to run bigger yet have a smaller size to make her think she is always at least a size or two smaller than she actually is.

Even when I was a very young FA and into weight gain.....I remember having my girlfriends try on clothes for me that they had grown out of.....always been very into this.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:08 AM   #12
plushkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlluvher View Post
Yes. It's the proof that you've gotten bigger. Ladies, do you like seeing men in clothes that are getting tight on them or you prefer looser fit clothes?
Too small clothes are so exciting! I remember those leggings being a bit big, and now I'm afraid I'll pop a seam if I try to get the waistband up over my love handles and belly roll! If I wasn't moving, I might keep some of these. But I don't want to haul any more boxes than I have to.

And yes, I do like seeing fat men in clothes they're outgrowing. Especially when his shirt is riding up on his belly and showing a bit of skin... so enticing.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:29 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuouslover View Post
....and I gladly let her do all the clothes shopping she would like. I have noticed that she buys the designer clothes that seem to run bigger yet have a smaller size to make her think she is always at least a size or two smaller than she actually is.
I always like going clothes shopping with my wife. Get to see her try on things that do and don't fit, get to encourage her to take some wardrobe chances, can bring her some stuff to try on that she really is not apt to buy but that I'll at least get to see her try on

And it doesn't hurt that I can look at some of the much larger sizes and think 'what if?' Also doesn't hurt that the (plus-sized) sales staff generally are really supportive of guys going shopping with their partners, and while it is a bit cheesy to get complimented for doing something that is my pleasure, it still feels good.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:51 AM   #14
voluptuouslover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
I always like going clothes shopping with my wife. Get to see her try on things that do and don't fit, get to encourage her to take some wardrobe chances, can bring her some stuff to try on that she really is not apt to buy but that I'll at least get to see her try on

And it doesn't hurt that I can look at some of the much larger sizes and think 'what if?' Also doesn't hurt that the (plus-sized) sales staff generally are really supportive of guys going shopping with their partners, and while it is a bit cheesy to get complimented for doing something that is my pleasure, it still feels good.
yea i do it quite a bit with my wife also, but after a decent size weight gain she can get a bit frustrated (even though arousing and exciting for me) it puts her in a bad mood when she cant squeeze into some of the things she tries on....and even at times comes out of the dressing room after trying on several pants and dresses and not even showing me. I then ask did you like anything....and she says nothing fits me
Old 05-31-2017, 09:58 AM   #15
biggirlluvher

Ladies, what part(s) of the men's body are you interested in most if their clothes are looking tight on them?
Old 05-31-2017, 08:05 PM   #16
SSBHM

SSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSSBHM can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I noticed your little measuring tape

Definitely time to get the extended size dear.

Or, you could do what I did, tape two together! lol

Well, I wanted to know how big I am.
SSBHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:36 AM   #17
mistyjones

mistyjones has said some nice things

You should go with plus size because too tight clothes cause slow blood circulation.
mistyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:46 PM   #18
HereticFA

HereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging inHereticFA makes people happy simply by logging in

FA Protip: A quilting tape measure in the U.S. typically goes to 120", just in case.
HereticFA is offline   Reply With Quote