Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-17-2006, 06:51 AM   #1
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep
Default Belly worship!

From lil pouches to masses of overhanging flab, bellies are my thing. Big boobs are fine, sure, and big butts are sweet, but an extra-large, dangling belly is heaven.

My fave activity is to have my partner on her back. The moment when you gently pull her shirt north and shorts a bit south to expose that jiggly, massive expanse of soft flesh is nothing short of heaven. There it is, quivering, yielding, waiting, begging to be gently rubbed, adored, kissed, caressed and admired. You feel like the king of the world.

A big woman's belly doesn't get seen by many. You're special, one of an elite group. You look down and think...wow...this is a big girl. I like this.

When she's free of clothes, well, it all looks even better.

Ok, that's enough for now!
Old 09-17-2006, 06:58 AM   #2
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

now if all men felt that way.. I would be one lucky girl
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:09 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good excuse to post belly pics folks! I'll go first.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~

Last edited by LillyBBBW; 09-17-2006 at 07:17 AM.
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:27 AM   #4
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hail to the belly!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 07:41 AM   #5
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

oohh very nice very nice...... I like the way you think hehe
dims1.jpg
Old 09-17-2006, 07:44 AM   #6
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW

Omg...what a gorgeous belly you have! So absolutely thick, with secret delightful rolls to be explored and kissed! And it sticks out proudly...thanks for posting that...! (SIGH)
Old 09-17-2006, 07:44 AM   #7
ManOWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
Attachment 9779
Ah, the sweet hangover...! LOVE IT!
Old 09-17-2006, 07:45 AM   #8
ManOWar

Another thing I love is when a woman's stomach is so big you have to lift it up to...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2006, 07:46 AM   #9
SexxyBBW69

ok so who is for the smaller bbw's?
Old 09-17-2006, 07:51 AM   #10
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Everybody, Sexxy - you are mad cute in that photo. I especially like your cute double chin. Looks great on you!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 09-17-2006, 07:58 AM   #11
ManOWar

Quote:
Ma'am, I like 'em big, small, short, tall, merely plump or wall-to-wall!

And that is one cushy, yummy belly and a nice smile on top of it, too.
Old 09-17-2006, 08:09 AM   #12
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Everybody, Sexxy - you are mad cute in that photo. I especially like your cute double chin. Looks great on you!
thank you... you are always so sweet Lilly you are a treasure
Old 09-17-2006, 08:13 AM   #13
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar
Ah, the sweet hangover...! LOVE IT!
awww.. u commented before my post thank you.. I guess when its so hard to find a nice guy who is into big girls & lives close by Im needy for compliments ok Im a loser I know I know grrrrrr
Old 09-17-2006, 09:15 AM   #14
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Ah....wonderful belly pics Lillly and Sexxy There is nothing better than seeing a couple of beautiful bellies first thing in the morning(er...afternoon)
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:23 AM   #15
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Simply lovely. I just thought of all the times I would stop traffic just to see you walk in front of me before turning. Knowing I would stop early and often, beautiful photos indeed.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:26 AM   #16
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Attachment 9779
nice picture!!!
Old 09-17-2006, 02:15 PM   #17
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

<3 We don't see enough of you, Lilly! Stop this obstinance!

I see a scar on your back. Did you have heart surgery? I have a scar on my shoulderblade from heart surgery as a premie....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:00 PM   #18
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
<3 We don't see enough of you, Lilly! Stop this obstinance!

I see a scar on your back. Did you have heart surgery? I have a scar on my shoulderblade from heart surgery as a premie....
Thanks Maire. That scar is actually from a boob job I got when I was in my mid 20's. My boobs were enormous and I had five pounds removed from each.

@~;~~
Old 09-17-2006, 05:45 PM   #19
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thanks Maire. That scar is actually from a boob job I got when I was in my mid 20's. My boobs were enormous and I had five pounds removed from each.
Wow. You had a huge rack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 05:47 PM   #20
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh
Wow. You had a huge rack.
LOL Yes they were. If I knew then what I know now I would have taken pictures and charged 20 bucks a person before I had it done.

@~;~~
Old 09-18-2006, 10:49 AM   #21
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordoNegro
Simply lovely. I just thought of all the times I would stop traffic just to see you walk in front of me before turning. Knowing I would stop early and often, beautiful photos indeed.

Thanks so much everybody for the compliments.

@~;~~
Old 09-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #22
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Whoa. Wow. I should say those pics have reconfirmed my earlier suspicions that bellies are hot.

Mmmm....I mean, um, my enjoyment of them is merely academic...
Old 09-18-2006, 01:17 PM   #23
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Lilly, you know this but I'll tell you anyway - You're a goddess with a bitchin devine body!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:09 PM   #24
RVNBBQ

RVNBBQ has said some nice things

Quote:

i love the smaller bbw's. not to small though.
RVNBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM   #25
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVNBBQ
i love the smaller bbw's. not to small though.
awwww well is so nice to hear & im not that small at 5'4 240 & most is in my belly hehe