Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 09-18-2006, 05:26 PM   #26
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you want another opinion, Sexxy, you are very beautiful and thanks for posting such a pretty picture. This is meant only as a compliment, but you remind me of the pretty actress that played a Caucasian woman raised by the Native Americans opposite Kevin Costner in Dances With Wolves.

Spanky
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:02 PM   #27
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
If you want another opinion, Sexxy, you are very beautiful and thanks for posting such a pretty picture. This is meant only as a compliment, but you remind me of the pretty actress that played a Caucasian woman raised by the Native Americans opposite Kevin Costner in Dances With Wolves.

Spanky
thank you that made my day.... & today was a very bad day
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:31 AM   #28
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My day's pretty good but don't ya gotta just worship those Dimensions bellies?! Vive la Lilly and SexxxyBBW69!
Old 09-20-2006, 02:03 PM   #29
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up Apple Power! Apple Power!!!!

praise be to the belly.... 100% USDA CHOICE ARIS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! where are all my apple sisters at?!?!?!

(insert tummy pic here)

oh, and lilly and sexy, can i get some o' dat???

"never argue with the mothers..." Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:24 PM   #30
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
thank you that made my day.... & today was a very bad day
I was JUST thinking: she looks quite striking in that shot AND famous! and now I know why.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:13 PM   #31
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I was JUST thinking: she looks quite striking in that shot AND famous! and now I know why.
aww thanks...
Old 09-20-2006, 08:06 PM   #32
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

"Stands with Fist" was her name!

You shall now be know as "Stands with Belly"!

Hope your day was better.

-Spanky
Old 09-20-2006, 08:45 PM   #33
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
"Stands with Fist" was her name!

You shall now be know as "Stands with Belly"!

Hope your day was better.

-Spanky
that is cute i like it.. it was somewhat better thank you
you are definately helping
Old 09-20-2006, 08:54 PM   #34
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Quote:
that is cute i like it.. it was somewhat better thank you
you are definately helping
Awww, shucks. Don't mention it.

-Spanky
Old 09-23-2006, 10:16 AM   #35
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
awwww well is so nice to hear & im not that small at 5'4 240 & most is in my belly hehe
You've got plenty of room to grow, sweety!
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:22 AM   #36
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
You've got plenty of room to grow, sweety!
& I know if it was up to you.. you would make that happen
Old 09-23-2006, 01:11 PM   #37
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
now if all men felt that way.. I would be one lucky girl
I have said it once and I'll say it again you are one drop-dead gorgeous babe!!
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 01:15 PM   #38
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Wow, major kudos to both of you for posting the belly pics. You are both absolutely gorgeous.

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:42 PM   #39
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regular Bill
I have said it once and I'll say it again you are one drop-dead gorgeous babe!!
awwww go on dont stop..
Old 09-23-2006, 09:43 PM   #40
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne
Wow, major kudos to both of you for posting the belly pics. You are both absolutely gorgeous.
aww thank you.....
Old 09-23-2006, 11:32 PM   #41
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne
Thanks Knotty!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 06:31 AM   #42
Eager Eater

Eager Eater has said some nice things

I EXTREMELY LOVE BELLIES! Big, fleshy, sagging, round, double-rolled, I love it!
Eager Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:47 AM   #43
cannon

cannon has said some nice things

What can a man say? You are without doubt one of the most ravishing babes I've ever seen. Your eyes....that smile....those boobs....and that belly.....mmmmmm. Lord..a slice of heaven.
cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:52 AM   #44
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon
What can a man say? You are without doubt one of the most ravishing babes I've ever seen. Your eyes....that smile....those boobs....and that belly.....mmmmmm. Lord..a slice of heaven.
well thank you from me..
Old 10-02-2006, 08:55 AM   #45
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

tummies are pretty.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:04 AM   #46
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannon
Thanks for me too.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:40 AM   #47

12993 has said some nice things
Default fit

that is a very very sexy body you hav and you shold flaunt it
12993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #48
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12993
that is a very very sexy body you hav and you shold flaunt it
Thanks im not sure who u mean.. cause I know lilly has it going on
Old 10-06-2006, 09:54 AM   #49
metalheadFA
Setting fire to memories

metalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot pics

Now those pics are my idea of pinups!
metalheadFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 01:09 PM   #50
SexxyBBW69

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalheadFA
Now those pics are my idea of pinups!
would u like 8x10 or poster size?