Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-06-2006, 02:12 PM   #51
tynedin

tynedin has said some nice things

strolls into the borads to see what's up and see a title i just must look at. Belly Worship is its name and there are some ravishing beauties in this game. but the one most ravishing and breathtaking to behold is SexyBBW69 wow what a gracious beauty. so beautiful. so sexy. so stunning!! even my best words cannot describe your beauty.then i behold such a stunning Belly picture OMG my face was like this pure shock of delight and amazement. Thank you so very much sharing your picture i hope that is one of many more to come but if not call me a lucky Belly Lovin' FA to behold such sexiness and beauty i bow to your grace Thank you so very much. hope you enjoy this post. and please by all means any questions don't be afraid to ask this was my honor and pleasure to bestow such compliment upon such a beauty but lack in what true beauty compliments should really be bestowed upon you. and your smile is like heaven looking into the light of your smile brightens my day thank you. Sincerely Derek
Old 10-06-2006, 03:11 PM   #52
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19
strolls into the borads to see what's up and see a title i just must look at. Belly Worship is its name and there are some ravishing beauties in this game. but the one most ravishing and breathtaking to behold is SexyBBW69 wow what a gracious beauty. so beautiful. so sexy. so stunning!! even my best words cannot describe your beauty.then i behold such a stunning Belly picture OMG my face was like this pure shock of delight and amazement. Thank you so very much sharing your picture i hope that is one of many more to come but if not call me a lucky Belly Lovin' FA to behold such sexiness and beauty i bow to your grace Thank you so very much. hope you enjoy this post. and please by all means any questions don't be afraid to ask this was my honor and pleasure to bestow such compliment upon such a beauty but lack in what true beauty compliments should really be bestowed upon you. and your smile is like heaven looking into the light of your smile brightens my day thank you. Sincerely Derek
Thank you & that wasnt even a good pic......... but I am sure you will see plenty of my belly sometime soon
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 12:14 AM   #53
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

Please feel free to check out my belly....
Mysti Mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 02:47 PM   #54
FBB

FBB has said some nice things
Smile Nice Belly shots!

Yes it definately is the best feeling in the world to have my arms and hands around my wifes soft sexy tummy! Well accept for lifting it get at whats underneath it. He he. And yes please do make that belly fatter! Get fatter!
FBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #55
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Biackrlng of RI

Lilly,
HOw is it that you are so close to me and we have not met yet? After seeing these pics I have to bump into you somewhere between RI and Ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Good excuse to post belly pics folks! I'll go first.

biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 08:23 AM   #56
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng
Lilly,
HOw is it that you are so close to me and we have not met yet? After seeing these pics I have to bump into you somewhere between RI and Ma.

lol Social abstinance biackrlng. I don't get out too much to socialize. When do you ever come up to MA?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:50 AM   #57
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysti Mountains
How? o.o

Do you have a website?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:25 PM   #58
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

alot of us guys like bellies, i know i do!
Old 11-09-2006, 03:21 PM   #59
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

many of us girls do, too.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #60
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

well i admit to having a little bit of a gut on me, jsut enoguh to make a good pillow
Old 11-09-2006, 05:56 PM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

^^^^lightweight :P

I carry a lot of my weight in the middle

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:32 PM   #62
BigBoy2007

BigBoy2007 has said some nice things

OHH GOD!...i love huge bellies...mmmm...keep them coming baby girl

I LOVE BIG EVERYTHING
BigBoy2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:33 PM   #63
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

a slightly sagging belly that makes a woman natually "decent" or a fleshy apron to the knees all are loved by me!
Old 11-14-2006, 01:06 PM   #64
Mr.Bellyfool

Mr.Bellyfool has said some nice things
Default Belly Addicted

<raises hand> i'm addicted to bellies too. also, i'm blessed with a beautiful wife that allows me to admire her big round belly. yum. more apple shapes please ... eye candy.
Mr.Bellyfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:41 AM   #65
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

Nothin i love more then a sexy belly like that with lush hawt love handles yummy
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:43 PM   #66
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysti Mountains View Post

Your stomach out of competition! It-delightful addition of your smart sexuality!
Old 01-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #67
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

I loooooooove my girlfriend's belly! I really like giving belly rubs/massages when I get the chance
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:12 AM   #68
Mysti Mountains
SSBBW Goddess

Mysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot picsMysti Mountains does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
How? o.o

Do you have a website?
hi sweetheart! Sorry I just saw this post....yes I have a website.... **edited to remove link**

Hope you like it!

Last edited by AnnMarie; 01-04-2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: No paysite links on boards other than paysite board.
Mysti Mountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #69
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I realized today how much I'm starting to like my belly- after decades of hating it

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:36 PM   #70
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

That's because....yay! Bellies rule!! It took me a long time to accept mine as well, but today I love it because it's a part of me.

Last edited by herin; 04-05-2011 at 09:02 PM.
herin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:43 PM   #71
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

I'm the kind of guy who admires a woman with any kind of weight distribution, shape or figure. as hot as a belly is, I like the old hourglass figure with a developing belly =]
Old 10-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #72
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bellies are the best. BAM!
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:00 AM   #73
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thread necromancy is the worst. WTF?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:14 AM   #74
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Thread necromancy is the worst. WTF?
What is wrong with stiffs?
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:53 AM   #75
squidgemonster
foolish FA

squidgemonster can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
a slightly sagging belly that makes a woman natually "decent" or a fleshy apron to the knees all are loved by me!
The bigger the belly,the more sexy it feels,Im lucky to have a GF who has the latter type,some of it may have to disappear soon (sad) but I will enjoy it while its still there,and she enjoys the sensual feelings belly worship brings.
squidgemonster is offline   Reply With Quote