Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-26-2017, 05:39 AM   #1
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Feeling The Weight of your Belly

I'm lying down in bed and stuffed from suppertime. When I lay on my side, I can feel the weight of my belly and even the space it takes up as it rests on the bed. I'm not the biggest guy but I've been eating a lot this winter and past holiday season. I'm almost 6lbs heavier since winter and close to 250lbs, which I haven't weighed since last summer. As I felt my belly's weight, it got me thinking of the ssbbw/bhm of the group and how that's what you must experience.on a larger scale.. (pardon the pun). What makes you feel the weight of your own belly?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 03:11 PM   #2
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rolling over is where I feel it.
It takes me 3 moves to roll completely over.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:43 AM   #3
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title

Rolling over is def when I feel all the weight of my fat belly. I am usually out of breath by the time I've completely rolled over. Pretty soon I will need to pay a team to roll me around. Lol
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:32 AM   #4
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I carry most of my weight in the lower half so I don't really feel the weight of my belly. But it gets in the way and is starting to hang down instead of stick out. The weight is definitely there, I'm just so used to it that I don't notice, I guess.
RealMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:05 PM   #5
socrates74

socrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessocrates74 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMe View Post
I carry most of my weight in the lower half so I don't really feel the weight of my belly. But it gets in the way and is starting to hang down instead of stick out. The weight is definitely there, I'm just so used to it that I don't notice, I guess.
Your body shape is more a pear than an apple?
socrates74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #6
RealMe
Peace in acceptance. <3

RealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRealMe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Big pear
RealMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:56 PM   #7
traceg

traceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot picstraceg does more than just post hot pics

Definitely rolling over as well , it always takes a couple tries to get everthing moving in the right direction.
traceg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 03:11 PM   #8
BBW MeganLynn44DD

BBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging inBBW MeganLynn44DD makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Getting up out of a chair,takes some momentum.Hubby thinks it's the hottest thing ever.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 07:27 AM   #9
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

Now that I'm pushing 400, I can really feel the weight of it in my lap. Especially when I am driving because I can't really adjust myself ����*♀️
Old 06-11-2017, 08:11 AM   #10
biggirlluvher

biggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbiggirlluvher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillblessed23 View Post
Now that I'm pushing 400, I can really feel the weight of it in my lap. Especially when I am driving because I can't really adjust myself ����*♀️
Are you at your heaviest now?
biggirlluvher is offline   Reply With Quote